Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mature Feet: What age is "mature" to you? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Mature Feet: What age is "mature" to you?
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
35 - 55 is my age range for feet as mature.

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the site toewigglers.com you can find several models over the age of 40 who look good and have beautiful, lovable feet. The most mature I saw was 60 and her feet looked very kissable after a professional pedicure.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im with tom on that score, 35 55 [Tongue]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink_rock
Loyal Member
Member # 15899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink_rock   Email pink_rock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
35-40, but man there is some sexy mature feet out there!!
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moxy
Board Regular
Member # 17359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moxy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’m in my early 20’s-I’m better looking now then I was at 18 and I hope I don’t ‘decline’ by the time I’m 30. For me a mature woman is in her 40’s and 50’s but still knows how to carry herself.

quote:
Originally posted by mas:
It couldn’t possibly be this complicated. You guys that are not crazy and have always just asked for and gotten foot sex since you were 12, pity me.

mas

15-16 actually was when I started experimenting with foot play. [Tongue] I guess I’m lucky that I grew up with really open friends. A close guy friend of mine came out of the foot closet ohhh 2-3 years ago now. Hes been enjoying foot sex since the 11th grade but hadn’t told everyone in our group of friends about it till years later. I’ve never really had any problems being open about it but society seems to be more excepting of women who like ‘unusual’ sexual acts then men.

My luck I guess.
-Moxy

Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
juggyand wife
Loyal Member
Member # 11519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for juggyand wife   Email juggyand wife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not to woriried,as my wife and myself are 45
Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me I would say in their 40's and 50's.
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
niche25
Board Regular
Member # 18317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for niche25   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally have a thing for a mature woman’s feet.

I've got a great story when it comes to that... When I was younger I used to repair computers in my apartment complex, and my neighbor below me (whom I have never met, but saw many times) called my number that was listed in the post box area. She asked if I could come work on her computer, she might have lost all her info.

To make a long, but good, story short I went down there the next day and started on her computer. About an hour into it, she had to run to the cleaners and pic up her stuff. When she left, I started looking through her pictures on her computer. Now to backtrack just a little, this woman was about 40-45, blonde, huge boobs, thin and just HOT. But her feet were the sexiest feet I had ever seen, smooth, high arches, blood red toe nails, and she always wore the sexiest high heels.

Anyways, I found a folder in her my pictures called "myft". I opened it and realized I hit the mother load!!!! I copied everything I saw onto a disk, through it in my back pocket, quickly finished and then waited for her to return.

When she came home, my heart was racing and I quickly said her computer was done and she's all set. I wanted to so badly tell her what I saw and what I wanted to do to her feet!!!!

(I guess I should have put this in the story section!!)

Anyways, she paid me; I went home and looked through all the images. I have to tell you that I have spent many times looking at those feet.

**I will have to come back and finish the story, at work!! LOL!! I'll be back soon.

--------------------
http://www.footjobfactory.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for idolfan06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah definetely I'd say 40-60
Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mas, Your theory was extreamly interesting & it could be that a few women are late learners but i suspect, Domitilo has his finger on the pulse in suggesting that most women of 30-plus are very aware of the possative effect that their Feet have on us guys.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the 35-55 range

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
before i got in my 30s i would say 30 to 60 means mature feet. now that i'm in my 30's.. the number has bumped up a bit.. so 40-60 range is mature feet. yeah.. 30 something isn't like 20 somehting or teens.. but when well maintained.. can't really tell too much how old 30 something feet are.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
theback40foot.com is the best site out there when it comes to mature ladys and their feet. I would suggest that anyone interested in mature ladys to give this site a peek.

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i still miss little redhead and sexy michelle - now thats mature perfexction !

[Drool]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

I guess I found this thread a little late. lol I definitely enjoy sexy mature female feet and I did have a few things to say about it. For those of you who missed this month's Foot Fetish Column posted two weeks ago... maybe you'd like to check out January's G-Spot! Hope you enjoy it.

Bye for now,
Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links