Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Stranger asks my lady if he can take pic of her feet! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Stranger asks my lady if he can take pic of her feet!
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
coed,

That you take up a differing or opposing viewpoint matters not to me. But the manner in which you post is appauling.

The aggressiveness of your insults, and childlike namecalling / petty mud-slinging, are not only hilariously immature, but they're completely uncalled for in this scenario.

I would invite you to message me privately if you have any further namecalling or insults, so as not to pollute this board, or this thread, any further.

For everyone else, I look forward to your continued comments. [Smile] The "going out for pizza" as two couples ought to be interesting! I will keep you posted.

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well dude, you actually started it with your smarmy sarcastic replies to my original post, so you can save the "oh I'm so mature and taking the high road attitude". You have already shown you don't like it if anyone hasn't agreed and patted you on the back. that's not the way forums operate, you post something and you will get differing opinions.
Normally I let a lot of stuff go that I don't agree with, but I find this whole scenario so odd, that it had to be responded to.

As for the guy and the situation, I am not only speaking for myself, but for society in general I believe. I have actually posed this scenario to several females. I do this to lots of subjects discussed on fetish boards, as I find foot guys opinions to be very biased, and sometimes out of touch with what women think.

I had my own woman put herself in place of yours, and asked her reactions. Not only to the camera guy, but what would she think if i then tried to pursue a friendship with camera guy. Her desription for the guy was also "creepy", and she would be very uncomfortable if i emailed him, let alone actually wanting to see him socially as a couple.

A few of models have stated the same thing. i have yet to ask a couple, a model and her guy, but I would bet they all would not have a favorable opinion of the guy or pursuing a social relationship.

I also am disagreeing with the assumption that if one is a foot guy, he couldn't possibly have any ill intentions in the original scenario, and must automatically be a great guy. I have certainly seen the opposite, but don't assume either way. I don't get this thinking that all foot guys are as one and the desire of some people to befriend every single one of them.

Basically that is why i have responded as such before, because I believe this is just not how the vast majority of society would think and handle it. people are just not going to befriend people off the street just because they share a similar interest. especially if the first contact was uncomfortable.
That's it....

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I respect both viewpoints of nose4toes and coed, I will say that, yeah, it is a unique situation and the circumstances of meeting bus-stop foot guy were quite different. However, I can't agree with coed's original assessment that what this guy was doing was "stalking". Stalking requires, as someone pointed out before, repearted harassment and this was a one time only and isolated incident. Yeah, it was weird for bus-stop foot guy to ask nose's wife to go somewhere else to take pics of her feet. However, he hasn't come off as creepy from what nose's interaction via email has been. Most of us here can relate to the fact that we have different degrees of how comfortable we are with our fetish and some are more open about it than others. It could be a case where bus-stop foot guy just isn't as comfortable as some other guys out there with it and, as a result of not being entirely comfortable, and probably over zealous in the moment, asked an unreasonable question to nose's wife. That doesn't make him weird or a stalker.

Nose has proceeded with caution by first emailing bus-stop foot guy himself and checking him out to make sure that he's not on the lunatic fringe with his fetish. If bus-stop foot guy was really "out there", I think nose emailing him in the first place would've made the guy "run in the other direction" so to speak and no other correspondence would've been made back to nose. Ultimately, it's nose's decision as to what he's going to do and how he's going to proceed. If he wants to get together and have dinner with bus-stop foot guy, bus-stop foot guy's wife, nose and nose's wife, then that's his perogative. To sit there and say that the situation keeps getting "creepier" because nose followed up with the guy and calling nose "desperate" just because he's willing to meet him in a social setting is really uncalled for, in my opinion, and it's not very constructive. I can agree on coed's stance that this is quite a unique scenario and that caution should be taken. However, the spirit in which coed made his point via the dialogue used was not constructive. Plus, there are quite a few variables within the situation because of the people involved. It could be that nose and his wife are more open minded than others would be in the same situation. If that's the case, then great. I hope that some sort of friendship can develop between bus-stop foot guy, bus-stop's wife, nose and his wife. People can meet under strange and unusual circumstances and from that can develop a friendship. While this situation was definitely unusual, I applaud nose for following up with this guy and befriending him. However, I will say that he should still definitely be cautious because he doesn't know these people all that well yet and they are still strangers.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your wife wasn't creeped out by the guy then I guess it's no harm done... I wouldn't be too easy feeling that he knows where she catches the bus though - I shared pics of my g/f's feet on the pictures board a while back safe in the knowledge it was nice and anonymous.

Just my "2 cents" - but I am a very paranoid person lol. You seem very level headed and so does your wife, so I dare say you'll be able to judge this guy ok.

Kind of a big coincidence though!! Maybe a woman who knows what feet can do with a man really does know how to show em off.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links