Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what would you do (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: what would you do
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
absolutely not. now shut up!

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Call me old fashioned, but I say leave the male feet worship and any other male faggotry conversation to the message boards dealing with that topic where it will be welcomed by like minded choad smokers.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moxy
Board Regular
Member # 17359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moxy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I enjoy both male and female feet. However not as much as I enjoy having my own worshipped...

Anyway,

I’m really surprised at the negative vibes here, especially considering how much foot guys complain about not being understood. You’d think people would be a little more open-minded. It’s one thing to say-'hey I’m not into that,' but I agree with Girlgotsole the responses are a bit extreme. Resorting to bashing and flaming just seems excessive and silly..

I understand this is a board predominately about female feet- but can’t we all just play nice? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I understand what you are saying moxy...but at the same time...what the hell did he expect? Lets post a question about getting off on male feet on a site that is known by all to ONLY worship and talk about FEMALE feet! Take the gay/tree hugging "lets get along" crap elsewhere...I live with 3 homos...Wu's is my solace!I dont want to come here to find this stuff floating around this place!WARNING: THIS POST WILL BE CONSIDERED EXTREME [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martinleiden
Board Regular
Member # 17246

Icon 1 posted      Profile for martinleiden   Email martinleiden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love feet, I adore feet, I admire feet. Still I find it important what is on the other site of the body. So no male feet for me.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by moxy:
I’m really surprised at the negative vibes here, especially considering how much foot guys complain about not being understood. You’d think people would be a little more open-minded. It’s one thing to say-'hey I’m not into that,' but I agree with Girlgotsole the responses are a bit extreme. Resorting to bashing and flaming just seems excessive and silly..

I understand this is a board predominately about female feet- but can’t we all just play nice? [Roll Eyes]

I can see your point moxy, but then, wouldn't asking such an outlandish question be an equally extreme move?

You know, like the saying goes...when in Rome?

And ledaemon, please don't be afraid to say what's truly on your mind Bro! [Laugh]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I thought ladaemon might be sick or something ...not acting like himself holding back! [Laugh]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Laugh] Ledaemon...just finished killn myself, from your last post..... [Laugh]

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Punch him in the throat. Call me a homophobe if you want but at least I'm honest.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing wrong with that but not for me.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
they probably smell real bad too, just not my cup of feet, sorry dude

plus wu made this forum specifically for female feet lovers

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. Why are you so defensive???

You do know you're gay right? I mean, this can't be the first time someone has told you that.

Even the thought of sucking a guys toes illicits feeling of extreme abdominal illness in me. It's pretty much like walking down the street and saying "hey, how about I eat this dog shit".

Just not cool man.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muzzrphochr
Board Regular
Member # 18335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muzzrphochr   Email muzzrphochr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Originally I would check out womens feet to tell how well she takes care of herself. My thought here is that if she takes the time to groom her feet then likely the rest of her is taken care of as well. This is where my 'fetish' started and hs grown since. I do not care much for socks or nylons and wish like hell pumps would go out of style once and for all!

As far as mens feet go they are typically hairy, sweaty, dirty and just plain gross!!

[Puke]

Posts: 17 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links