Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I'm getting sick of this shit, one of these days I'm going to snap... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I'm getting sick of this shit, one of these days I'm going to snap...
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No offense, but you sound desperate. IMO, what you need to do is find a way NOT to be desperate. Everything begins and ends with YOUR MIND. Change how you view yourself and everything will fall into place. Convince yourself you're the sh*t. If you have trouble doing that, learn a new hobby, learn music, learn SOMETHING that'll make you feel good about yourself and something that will also be a conversation starter.

I have a friend who told me his success with women is due to how he thinks about himself: he's convinced that's he's such the sh*t that when he goes up and talks to a woman, in his mind, he's thinking "this is your lucky day!", like they won the lottery. If she turns him down, he tells himself there's something wrong with THEM and moves on to the next one. He doesn't SAY this to their face of course, he THINKS it. You HAVE to think this way or your mind will put you exactly where you are now.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WrinklesAndDirtLover
Major Player
Member # 3015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WrinklesAndDirtLover   Author's Homepage   Email WrinklesAndDirtLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

he's convinced that's he's such the sh*t that when he goes up and talks to a woman, in his mind, he's thinking "this is your lucky day" [/QB]

That would be the "Mike Demoan"
from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" line of thinking about having the right attitude about women.

"It shouldent matter to you wither she leaves, stays, lays or prays, you're toes are still tappin"

Posts: 191 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WrinklesAndDirtLover:
quote:

he's convinced that's he's such the sh*t that when he goes up and talks to a woman, in his mind, he's thinking "this is your lucky day"

That would be the "Mike Demoan"
from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" line of thinking about having the right attitude about women.

"It shouldent matter to you wither she leaves, stays, lays or prays, you're toes are still tappin" [/QB]

LOL He probably got it from that movie, too, knowing him. [Big Grin] But you get my point: its all about your ATTITUDE toward YOURSELF.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetpies
Board Regular
Member # 10542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetpies   Email feetpies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"All that got left behind in high school".. hahahaha. That's funny!

Here's a tip - women get turned on in the summer, too. But summer or winter - "nice feet" is a tricky way to begin.

Try any of these:

- - - -
What are you reading?

Excuse me, do you know a place I can get my 6 year old niece a birthday gift? And what do 6 year old girls like, anyway? (or a cool guy's clothing store).

If she's not from the area... then ask what's she's doing there, etc. or where is she from. then "Oh, I have a cool friend there - you'd love him..." blah blah.

I've done PLENTY of women. (many many plenty). I've never ended up with one by saying "nice... (insert item here)". (I have ended up with one whom I walked right up to and kissed... full make out kiss. It was in a club. It just spontaneaously happened. The time was right. I ended up in her bed that night).

You have to have a comfortable, confident vibe. That is more important than ANYTHING else. More important than what you say.. look like, etc..

Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yupyup:
I don't have the patience you guys have and don't like playing around when it comes to girls, all that bullshit stayed in high school.

Well then, that's a pretty big problem right there. You definitely need patience when it comes to courting women for whatever reason. Can I get an Amen from the congregation...

Fresh out of high school, huh? You have a long life ahead of you. Think positively, be cool, be patient, make it happen when the time is right.

Sorry, there is no quick easy way to score...unless you can find a willing participant for cash like you mentioned.

Go to a foot party. You'll be like a kid in a candy store.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TopHat
Loyal Member
Member # 20810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopHat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally got to worship my girlfriend's feet because she wanted me to take her Step-Sisters son out to Disneyland. She said she actually liked it.

--------------------
Every Foot Fetish Is Unique

Posts: 57 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Go to a foot party. You'll be like a kid in a candy store. [/QB]

I'd LOVE this. But so far I'm not even sure these things exist in Australia!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen... patience and finesse are key... and foot parties are about the only place you can get instant action in less than 5 minutes (for a fee of course) from what I have heard, but even then, you would have to use a little finesse in order to get the full treatment plus extras versus the standard deal... it's all in how you first size up the situation (each woman is different) and your approach [Smile] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Seriously I'm sick of not being able to satisfy my foot worship fantasies, I can't understand wtf women want, the other day I saw a nice chick in flip flops with a pedicure, a toe ring and an anklet and I complimented her: "hey nice feet, you sure take care of them", and she looked at me like I was some freak psycho because I like feet.....WADDA FUCK!?!?!?! [Mad] , admit it you spend money and time getting a pedicure, buying toe rings and all that other stuff so your feet look attractive and then you feel victimized when someone looks at your feet, hey you know what FUCK YOU BITCH GO DIG A HOLE AND DIE. [Blow Job]

I'm a normal guy, I'm in shape, young, if I was ugly or something I would understand women getting grossed out by an ugly guy looking at them.

I can't take it anymore, it's summer now and a lot of chicks are wearing flip flops and stuff and to tell you the truth I really suffer watching those cute nice smelly sweaty feet [Jerkoff] and knowing either I can't worship them or it's going to cost me a lot of money and time to do so (knowing the chick, asking her out, dinner, movie, blah blah blah and in the end if she doesn't want you touching her feet you are basically fucked, all that money and time lost [Mad] ), I'm REALLY horny right this time of the year and everytime I watch women barefoot or wearing sandals I HAVE to look away because it's a pure torture for me knowing I will never be able to worship those pair of feet. [Cry]

I don't know how the photographers of the foot sites do it so all those women let them take pics of their feet, I'm sure they offer them money or some shit.

Sorry for the rant had to vent, having a foot fetish is a bitch sometimes.

i'm not gonna lie, i feel the same way most of the time. but more in the depressed way. hell, i'm the one dropping out of college because of feet
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not really, but alot of stuff's gone down.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissMcKenzie:
Amen!!
This is just one chick's opinion, but equally important to confidence (remember, confident, not cocky) and patience is... a sense of humor. If a guy can make me laugh, I turn into butter...

Hey MissMac&Cheese, good to hear from you! Thanks for your female perspective too. Good point about being confident and not cocky. It's like being persistent but not pushy. Making people laugh is a good tension breaker too.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
i'm not gonna lie, i feel the same way most of the time. but more in the depressed way. hell, i'm the one dropping out of college because of feet

Oh dear! You find feet this distracting?! (Mind you, at colleges and universities there DO seem to be an almost endless supply of PERFECT feet!)

And I'll agree I have felt like Yupyup though my advice is not to make a lifestyle out of that attitude! But yes it's good to let off some steam once in a while. Having a foot fetish can be a bit complicated at times [Tongue]

For the time being enjoy the websites that are around. And if you live in the US you are one lucky guy as in here in Australia I think we're comletely devoid of them! And I'd go in no time!

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clyde121
Major Player
Member # 9080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clyde121   Email clyde121   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I don't know how the photographers of the foot sites do it so all those women let them take pics of their feet, I'm sure they offer them money or some shit.

bingo we have a winner
Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissMcKenzie:
Amen!!
This is just one chick's opinion, but equally important to confidence (remember, confident, not cocky) and patience is... a sense of humor. If a guy can make me laugh, I turn into butter...

You should see me!One look and you would be laughing!LOL
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yupyup, you sound just like one of those school-shooting guys

you scare me...

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links