Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet watching at church. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Feet watching at church.
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
yeah, god really cares that your FEET are showing. [Roll Eyes] [Laugh] [/QB]

you aren't supposed to dress like you just got out of bed or like you are going to the beach, kid

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i used to alot when i was in high school my first 2 years. i was in catholic school and we had mass once a month and it was in the gym. so i would end up seeing so much feet it wasn't even funny. i'm not catholic, just went to catholic school.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollinon24s
Board Regular
Member # 8306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollinon24s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a few church feet/shoe stories:

I was raised in church and the first story i am going to share i am very ashamed to tell. I was in the 5th grade and this older girl in the youth group had left a pair of her asics running shoes in the fellowship hall, my parents were the music directors so i was there alot with just them. I took her shoes into the bathroom and had some fun! I had such conviction over doing that in the house of the Lord i said i would never do it again. SO from then on everytime a pair of womens shoes that belonged to a hottie around my age was left in the church i took them outside for fun!..lol It happened about 8 other times(lock-ins and youth trips)

My ex-girlfriend(whom which most of my posts are about) is a gospel singer and she knew about my fetish and embraced it. She would rub her high-heeled foot up my leg during church and once we got in my car, she would put both feet in my lap for the ride home.

I was in church one time and noticed two girls about 20 or so sitting about 8 seats from me wearing platform heels!!! In the middle of the service they took there shoes off and started rubbing their feet together, like playing footsie, but in a slow sexual way. It was awesome!!!

Church is a good place to see Gods beautiful creations, we just need to hehave and not let our minds wonder! I could go on and on about my foor sights from church.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
I think it shows the Devil at work distracting you from the message!

LMAO!!...the who? you have GOT to be kidding.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just remembered something: There was a girl in my office who was the deacon at her church. She used to let me massgae her feet in the break room! And yes, she was aware of my fetish!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eusak...I too have noticed Bryant Park in NYC to have some excellent female feet, especially the ones that are in office attire who come out for lunch or after work. I am no longer in the area and have missed out on this.

And I too have seen some nice female feet while visiting church which is not on a frequent basis. I would get distracted while staring at some and get somewhat uncomfortable because of the setting. But hey, as one fellow foot lover pointed out...I guess it isn't so bad if you think of it as appreciating God's work of art! Kudos to that.

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
you aren't supposed to dress like you just got out of bed or like you are going to the beach, kid
first.. kid!??! what the hell are you talking about. i havent been a kid for many years.

second, why would god care if you dressed casual or not? if you wore your nicest duds and someone else didnt, are you more religious, more of a believer? isnt this also coming from a religion that had its origins with shepards in the fields? i dont think they put on their best clothes to worship god. also, isnt vanity a sin? why do you dress up except to look good? i dont remember any passage in the bible saying 'thou must doth thine cloth that lookest the best'

i think if you are that worried about offending god by wearing jeans, you should worry more about offending by coveting thy neighbor's wife's feet, which i KNOW is a sin.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
church can be like a hard-on heaven often times from what i've learned thru the years. just don't let it hang until you get home

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't go to church but am a strong believer in GOD... I would say I'm the worst type of person.. Some people do bad and don't know about GOD and I believe that they can be saved (per-se) when the world ends... But me I believe in him but don't follow his ways.. Eg 2 situations (1) You slept with a woman (2) You slept with a woman but knew she was married... see in the second one you already knew but went for it anywayze which is wrong.... I think I'm that guy... Knows about GOD but do my own thing anyway..

Havent' noticed it but would feel guilty as shit if I did and missed the message... I think this is a sin to deal with GOD 1 on 1... I have a major respect value for him so if I was distracted durin' church, I would just change seats and sit somewhere else....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KpandP25
Board Regular
Member # 10345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KpandP25   Email KpandP25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing that no one pointed out ... in the catholic church there are times in the mass that everyone has to kneel. In most chruches you can see the peoples legs in front of you so you get incredible sole shots from 2 rows in front of you.

Of course there is some guilt but isnt that what the catholic religion is all about?

--------------------
Kevin

Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This weekend all I noticed were older women's feet sporting Birkenstocks [Cry]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Norseman
Board Regular
Member # 12549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norseman   Email Norseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tee hee hee. Jesus, this is funny. I grew up in church, am an atheist now, but memories come flooding back... church was a forum to flood my lust for feet. Funny coincidence that the very thing I was suppose to be fighting - lust - was being fed by the fact that going to church meant wearing uncomfortable shoes that girls couldn't wait for an opportunity to slip out of.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Norseman
Board Regular
Member # 12549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norseman   Email Norseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny how self-righteous and pious some people can seem, commenting on a foot fetish site. hmmm....
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
funny how self-righteous and pious some people can seem, commenting on a foot fetish site. hmmm....
BINGO!!!!
welcome to the religious buffet.. pick and chose what you'd like. everything is a al carte. you're a foot fetishist and get off on sneaking smells of your sister-in-laws sweaty sneakers, but think homosexuality is a grevious sin? we've got the perfect dish for you! do you love sitting in front of your monitor and beat your dick like it owes you money but feel that women are being disrepectful if they wear flip flops to church? come right this way.

[Roll Eyes] [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:
first.. kid!??! what the hell are you talking about. i havent been a kid for many years.

second, why would god care if you dressed casual or not? if you wore your nicest duds and someone else didnt, are you more religious, more of a believer? isnt this also coming from a religion that had its origins with shepards in the fields? i dont think they put on their best clothes to worship god. also, isnt vanity a sin? why do you dress up except to look good? i dont remember any passage in the bible saying 'thou must doth thine cloth that lookest the best'

i think if you are that worried about offending god by wearing jeans, you should worry more about offending by coveting thy neighbor's wife's feet, which i KNOW is a sin.

for the record i'm not religious

I just know there is a certain dress code for certain places, church being one of them

feet can be distracting even to non foot fetishists and you aren't supposed to be thinking sexual thoughts while in church, at least I would think not

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links