Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Would you eat toenails? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Would you eat toenails?
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markn:
I would do anything for love, but I won't do that!

ditto --

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry, not for me.. just don't get it.. and not curious enough to figure it out (like sid before.. i have my limits as to what i do for love, though not many limits)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Dan
Board Regular
Member # 22497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Dan   Email Big Dan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not only no, but hell no ! [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now dan, i'm a true blue,through and through foot man. i love every aspect of our fetish...but i have to say that SH*T IS DISGUSTING! that is where i draw the line. i don't care if you are genie or even pam anderson!
i don't want any parts of any woman, that would want me to do that for some action. there is a cat, whoms name i won't mention or his C4S STORE AND WEBSITE BY THE SAME NAME THAT I WON'T MENTION. but he supposedly does that in his vids. but atleast he warns you, that if you are easily disgusted...than don't check this out. lol! but i just can't feel him on that. he has even supposedly eaten boogers and had chicks wipe snot filled tissues on his tongue. all that sh*t, gives me the willies just to imagine for a second.

Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahaha ewwwwwwwwww not for me

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Dan
Board Regular
Member # 22497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Dan   Email Big Dan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I open minded as hell. I've always had the attitude that whatever happens between to consenting adults is fine by me.
But eating toe nail clippings, or boogers, well , that just ain't normal, lol. [Confused] [Confused]

Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
its a big no no for me! not good.

the idea of eating sock lint found between a ladies sweaty toes is another matter [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Let us not let good cotton candy go to waste.
I agree!! sock lint is candy.... hahahahaha

however, what about sucking the sweat of the toe nails??? NOT EATING THEM!!! because thats horrible.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Live For Feet
Major Player
Member # 1064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Live For Feet   Email Live For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Might Mike: Is that video in your avatar on the web somewhere? Maybe Youtube? I did a quick search and didnt see it.

--------------------
All I want for Christmas is Heather Stewart.

Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Big Dan:
I open minded as hell. I've always had the attitude that whatever happens between to consenting adults is fine by me.
But eating toe nail clippings, or boogers, well , that just ain't normal, lol. [Confused] [Confused]

eewwwwwww.... all of the above is a big Hell No from me! Don't want to do it and don't want any guy to do it to me!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
I would do anything for love, but I won't do that!

ditto --
ME NEITHER.... [Puke]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no thats just dumb
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No.

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd prolly do it if the chick wanted me too. It's not really a big deal I don't think. I don't really see the excitment or gratification in the act itself, but a clip of a guy being forced to do it would be kinda cool, and if I was making a clip like that with a hot chick with nice feet, fuck it, I'd eat her toenails if that's what the script calls for.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nibbleme
Board Regular
Member # 20839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nibbleme   Email nibbleme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, Flicker did eat one of my toenails; he was trimming them and there was a snag, and he bit it off with his teeth and swallowed it. He thought it was cool to have a part of me in him; I was just surprised and a little queasy. o.O
Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmelickthem
Board Regular
Member # 29855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmelickthem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell no!! eating toenails is not what i call appealing...
Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links