Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet and depression (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: feet and depression
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A good job may be hard to find, but just any old job isn't. Sometimes you have to work a job you feel like you're overqualified for, especially when you're younger. Fact of the matter is, if you have bills to pay you aren't overqualified for any kind of work.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
A good job may be hard to find, but just any old job isn't. Sometimes you have to work a job you feel like you're overqualified for, especially when you're younger. Fact of the matter is, if you have bills to pay you aren't overqualified for any kind of work.

i understand that, but i can't even get a "any old job"
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing I can think of to offer in terms of jobs would be military...join up as reserve..they pay for your education dont they??

As for the depression..yes I do sometimes... I know I know..."but you have a g/f that gives you foot play" yes..but its not like an everyday occurence...more like once every two weeks ish...I know I know you guys are going to be like at least you GET some!
But I think it only gets magnified when I DONT get any..therefore adding more frustration/depression..

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
The only thing I can think of to offer in terms of jobs would be military...join up as reserve..they pay for your education dont they??

As for the depression..yes I do sometimes... I know I know..."but you have a g/f that gives you foot play" yes..but its not like an everyday occurence...more like once every two weeks ish...I know I know you guys are going to be like at least you GET some!
But I think it only gets magnified when I DONT get any..therefore adding more frustration/depression..

i would never sign up for the military. no offense to anyone who's a vet or in it, but i know that is not for me.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

ya..understandable. Its not for everyone..but it does offer at least a way to pay for your education AND give you income!
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
ya..understandable. Its not for everyone..but it does offer at least a way to pay for your education AND give you income!

my college is already paid for, just back owe for dropping a major.
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldnt say depressed but there was a long period in my life where I was really frustrated about it...even when I was sexually active on the regular I still couldnt tell a girl I wanted to do things w/ her feet. Believe it or not i really did contemplate getting a hooker just so I could jerk off on her feet. I was basiocally frustrated that I had this fantasy that really really turned me on but I was too scared to ever try it
Posts: 342 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! I'm active duty military. I didn't think of myself as a "military man" prior to joining but now I see that i've grown alot since making the jump. You'll definitely be a better man afterward. I think everyone should serve a term in the military....but that's another thread.

blackHxC88

I must say that God helps me a ton with my depression. I'm very blessed, even though I can't see it all the time God helps me see it when i'm down. God also gives me the strengh to do something about what causes me heartache. It's all about action in my opinion.
Getting a job is tough. Pray and network. Get aggressive. Take the first job you can get and search for a better one while you've got the one. Keep an open mind.

As for the women. I won't lie and say "they'll come eventually". B.S. Sure, after they've hooked up with athletes, players and frat boys. Get your game tight. Your mental game. Women far prefer personality to anything else. You've seen the ugly short poor guy with the model on his arm. Attraction isn't a choice. Look at our foot fetish. We have no choice. Like yourself and they'll like you. In the mean time as you're starting to like yourself get a make over. Dress like a guy that gets laid. Groom yourself. Then learn how to talk to women. Pick up "the mystery method". Should be cheaper than a months subscription to any pay site for a month and it will lay the ground work for you interacting with women. It helped me out tons. Search "double your dating" and I could hook you up with that e-book. I had to get out of the mind frame that women deserve to be put on pedastals. A lie most mothers teach thier sons. My dating life took a life of it's own after I left that way of thinking behind.

The funny thing about women is that the way you approach them is the way you approach life. If you're a risk taker, you're the type to talk to lots of women. If you're scared of life, odds are you're scared of women too. If you conquer women...oddly enough the conquering of life will soon follow.
Good luck my friend. Remember. Think action. eet so busy you have no time to be depressed.
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:

I'm sure you can get a job at a restaurant or retail or the library or something. Those kinds of places are always hiring. Pick a street in the commercial district, start at one end, and fill out everyone's application until you get to the other end. You'll get some kind of job.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Hey! I'm active duty military. I didn't think of myself as a "military man" prior to joining but now I see that i've grown alot since making the jump. You'll definitely be a better man afterward. I think everyone should serve a term in the military....but that's another thread.

blackHxC88

I must say that God helps me a ton with my depression. I'm very blessed, even though I can't see it all the time God helps me see it when i'm down. God also gives me the strengh to do something about what causes me heartache. It's all about action in my opinion.
Getting a job is tough. Pray and network. Get aggressive. Take the first job you can get and search for a better one while you've got the one. Keep an open mind.

As for the women. I won't lie and say "they'll come eventually". B.S. Sure, after they've hooked up with athletes, players and frat boys. Get your game tight. Your mental game. Women far prefer personality to anything else. You've seen the ugly short poor guy with the model on his arm. Attraction isn't a choice. Look at our foot fetish. We have no choice. Like yourself and they'll like you. In the mean time as you're starting to like yourself get a make over. Dress like a guy that gets laid. Groom yourself. Then learn how to talk to women. Pick up "the mystery method". Should be cheaper than a months subscription to any pay site for a month and it will lay the ground work for you interacting with women. It helped me out tons. Search "double your dating" and I could hook you up with that e-book. I had to get out of the mind frame that women deserve to be put on pedastals. A lie most mothers teach thier sons. My dating life took a life of it's own after I left that way of thinking behind.

The funny thing about women is that the way you approach them is the way you approach life. If you're a risk taker, you're the type to talk to lots of women. If you're scared of life, odds are you're scared of women too. If you conquer women...oddly enough the conquering of life will soon follow.
Good luck my friend. Remember. Think action. eet so busy you have no time to be depressed.
GQguy

i have 4 sisters, so i know FULL AND WELL to not put a girl on a pedastal. but it's just the feeling like a creep and having girls (and guys) think of me the same way for it. i don't know if i can even live with it.
bluetoelover
unregistered

Just stop blowing it outta proprotion...the foot fetish I mean. If you treat it like a dark cloud hanging over your head then you cant expect to get a girl to accept it. I mean put yourself in a girl's shoes(no pun intended), would you want your b/f to tell you about his foot fetish and by telling you he is basically crying about it and makes it sound like a disease.
The most important thing to do would be to accept it for what it is...a sexual "kink" that makes you even more unique! Once you have accepted it then and only then can you move forward in terms of getting a girl and becoming more outgoing and enjoyable to be around...because based on what you have told us here in your posts is that you hate going out to parties and being around people in general...and the reason behind this is to do mostly with your fetish for feet. So accept it and start living life...and consider yourself lucky to be able to enjoy a part of the body that is almost always in the open!

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Just stop blowing it outta proprotion...the foot fetish I mean. If you treat it like a dark cloud hanging over your head then you cant expect to get a girl to accept it. I mean put yourself in a girl's shoes(no pun intended), would you want your b/f to tell you about his foot fetish and by telling you he is basically crying about it and makes it sound like a disease.
The most important thing to do would be to accept it for what it is...a sexual "kink" that makes you even more unique! Once you have accepted it then and only then can you move forward in terms of getting a girl and becoming more outgoing and enjoyable to be around...because based on what you have told us here in your posts is that you hate going out to parties and being around people in general...and the reason behind this is to do mostly with your fetish for feet. So accept it and start living life...and consider yourself lucky to be able to enjoy a part of the body that is almost always in the open!

how am i supposed to accept it when i'll still be a freak nonetheless??? this things a fucking burden, thankfully it hasn't gotten to the point i'd kill myself over it.
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
blackHxC88- Wow dude you're going pretty far you're not a freak, you're accepted in this community. I don't consider myself a freak, I'm sure everyone here has had ups and downs with feet experiences. I'm yet to find a girl who is accepting of my foot fetish and I've probably had more downs and ups when associating with feet. What experiences have you had?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:

how am i supposed to accept it when i'll still be a freak nonetheless??? this things a fucking burden, thankfully it hasn't gotten to the point i'd kill myself over it.
You're so set in your ways. It appears as though you like being depressed and you are comfortable being alone. I might even go further andsay you're scared of happiness. The people on this forum have given tons of great advice yet I haven't read a reply from you that says...hmmm I might try that. The only replies I see are more self pity. The foot fetish isn't your problem. You're using it as a scape goat. It's your attitude and your take on reality. People tend to get a distorted view on reality when they isolate themselves. For instane, you don' meet or talk to women in social settings. But rather than your mind saying that your lack of femal interaction is attributed to your introverted behaviour, your mind instead blames it on your foot fetish. Of course asking any outside source i.e. this forum and they'll tell you it's not because of the fetish.
You're 19 and thats an awesome age! Don't waste it inside playing WOW and Halo. You have plety of time when you're in the nursing home to do that. Have fun!! Like yourself!! Be social!! And your depression will go away. Feet will be the last of your worries. Mind you...your feelings aren't unique, as much as you'd like them to be. All of us on this forum go through the same thing but we all deal with it in our own ways:
1)Be that guy stealing socks and licking the feet of strangers
2)Be that guy that only surfs the net pics and is depressed about his current situation but does nothing to fix it
3)Be that guy that invest money into his fetish by going to parties and hiring women
4)Be the guy thas excited about his fetish and gets the women that are lucky enough to be invited into his life excited about his fetish too.

Where do you want to be? I've seen all 4 types of guys on the forum and i'm sure that there are guys out there willing to help you fit into any category you wish.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amen GQguy, you said pretty much what i wanted to say but with more tact heh. i hope he will listen
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links