Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is being a foot model that bad? I know how you guys feel now.... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Is being a foot model that bad? I know how you guys feel now....
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think that while it is frustrating that some people think we are disturbed in some way for liking feet- we live in an age where acceptance -and at least tolerance- of a wide variety of religious and political beliefs, sexual preferances, and varied differences is needed more than any other time in our history.

If those issues are not addressed- we'll have far greater problems that being insulted online.

Amen to that.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HailyWood:
A lot of the people who react negatively to proclivities and interests that are less "mainstream" suffer from boring and unsatisfactory sex lives. Often because they are unable or unwilling to act upon their fantasies. So you should really just feel sorry for them. They obviously are not very happy or comfortable with their own sexuality/themselves. If they were, things that are "different" would not scare them so much. So count yourself lucky that you are better off then them!

agreed 100%
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been turned down before, but it wasn't because of the foot aspect. It comes from the "fetish" attached to it. When most people hear fetish photography they automatically think whips, chains, spanking, etc. Now those people are the wierdos! LOL... Just kidding. I know lots of girls who also do that. Not my cup of tea, but there is a market for it too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18280 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right, the word "fetish" does have a negative conotation.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links