Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How much is too much for video? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How much is too much for video?
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could be made up, who knows...some girls would say or promise anything to get your money...and also say anything as an excuse for not sending it. i suppose you didnt get your money back. and no, i dont think you can get in trouble...while its not exactly legal...if it is made in a private and secure way.
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can by a girl for a night and make your own "custom" video for that kinda plunder.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just my two cents..

Because I have been in the business of making custom videos for quite some time I feel qualified here.

I think what each person charges is going to rely on several factors. For me, if I only charge $150 per 30 minute video I will get too many orders and will have trouble getting them all done. I have found that when I charge over $200 I get less orders but still end up getting enough..

The people that have me make custom videos are getting them because they have a desire to see something made for them and lots of times it's a peculiar fetish one not seen everyday.. it's not uncommon in the customs that I do to use the customers name throughout the video so it's very personal..

The one thing I believe some of you guys are missing here is that while you could get a live session with a girl for the same price or less not all guys want a live session.. Most of the custom videos I do are for people that want privacy and don't want to meet one on one with the girl.

There is a certain community that gets the custom videos. When I get emails from guys wanting private sessions they almost 100% of the time hate custom videos and want the real thing...

Also keep in mind, that because I have been in the biz for a while, people pay me on reputation alone so I can almost set my own market..

Brit

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Britney Sweetstink:
For me, if I only charge $150 per 30 minute video I will get too many orders and will have trouble getting them all done.

Hell, send them my way I will take on that burden of all the extra orders. [Big Grin]

I still think that is a bit much for a video, but I'm not the one buying them so what do I know. I just don't think I could charge someone that much without feeling bad about it. [Confused]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried the same thing with many sites and I didn't have much success. I think out of 20 sites I got five hits. Of the five two were on the money. Even if her feet were made of gold there's no way I'm spending that much! As many people mentioned you can get this much cheaper, but the "rub" of course is it won't be custom made.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"A fool and his money soon go separate ways"
Traditional

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What he said!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
craigslist, dude
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:

I still think that is a bit much for a video, but I'm not the one buying them so what do I know. I just don't think I could charge someone that much without feeling bad about it. [Confused] [/QB]

it is WAYYY too much and you are a nice girl [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:

I still think that is a bit much for a video, but I'm not the one buying them so what do I know. I just don't think I could charge someone that much without feeling bad about it. [Confused]

it is WAYYY too much and you are a nice girl [Smile] [/QB]
I try. [Wink]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links