Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footjob Question (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Footjob Question
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by Karnell:
There is nothing uncomfortable for the girl except maybe a bit of a leg workout. Dont let her makeup excuses to not make you happy. Going down on a girl is uncomfortable for a man cuz it works out our mouth muscles and sometimes it fuckin stinks down there. Gimme a break. That gal needs to give you them feet!
Good luck.

Blah! I guess to each their own, but I fucking love to eat pussy! Have met a couple girls even who didn't want to screw around, but let me go down on them. [Wink] Yes, I enjoy it that much to even agree to that.
Wow, that's like my "secret fetish" as well. Like...3rd or 4th on the list with feet being #1. [Big Grin] I'm not alone! [Cheers]
fuck yeah man, far from alone. It's possibly my all time favorite thing right behind my fetish for feet, of course! [Cheers]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovely_Laura   Email Lovely_Laura   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've added some pics now. Check them out! x
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly my favorite footjob position doesn't have the woman exerting energy at all. I LOVE SOLEJOBS..!!!! Let her lay on her stomach, and put her feet on your crotch. All you do then is grab her ankles and fuck her soles, the cumshot is awesome you blow a load all over her bottoms/soles and then she can use the cum as moisturizer and rub it in...

I love the soles the most.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovely_Laura   Email Lovely_Laura   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Use the cum as moisturiser ' lol... is cum very moisturising ? I've always found it quite sticky, myself! [Tongue] xx
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links