Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » HottBareFootWomen.com? The Guy Was On MSNBC "How To Catch A Predator"! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: HottBareFootWomen.com? The Guy Was On MSNBC "How To Catch A Predator"!
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns:
a wile ago(mighta been a couple years ago)a guy came on this site and he either posted pics or sent a link with pics of younger girls(cant remember its been a wile)and I remember rippin him an asshole about it(as did other members)and his defense was ''what?they are just feet''not too long after his post was removed.I wonder if this was the guy that was on dateline.

I remember that thread. Dumb a$$ f***! Glad it/he was removed from this site [Nut Kick] . I appreciate the diligence in members helping police up this site. This is one of the best sites for quality, maturity, and overall membership. [Thumbs Up]
I agree with you on the quality of this site. I have met nothing but truly nice, constructive, supportive people here. Not to mention how much fun some of the chats and comments are that we throw at each other -- all in fun. I've had more than one chuckle visiting here! It's certainly tops in my opinion.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I realize you fucked up hardcore dude..but your also trying to blame their for your actions..in no way did the "girl" offer to pay you or anything like that, the reason I say that is because you really had no real reason or need to go there other than to engage in something sexual. I agree with you on their tactics and them being aggressive to say the least but at the same time you are and adult and saying No should be no problem to you. You chose not to, that decision will haunt you for the rest of your life I am sure.
I will not hold it against you as you are obvisouly sorry but just think if it actually WAS a 13 year old girl...and you showed up..then what would you have done? Said hello and left?? I'm sorry but that is just not believable in my mind at all.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody play Taps!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boredsilly
Board Regular
Member # 30770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boredsilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I realize you fucked up hardcore dude..but your also trying to blame their for your actions..in no way did the "girl" offer to pay you or anything like that, the reason I say that is because you really had no real reason or need to go there other than to engage in something sexual. I agree with you on their tactics and them being aggressive to say the least but at the same time you are and adult and saying No should be no problem to you. You chose not to, that decision will haunt you for the rest of your life I am sure.
I will not hold it against you as you are obvisouly sorry but just think if it actually WAS a 13 year old girl...and you showed up..then what would you have done? Said hello and left?? I'm sorry but that is just not believable in my mind at all.

You're absolutely right bluetoe; This question has been posed to me quite a bit since - and while I am really not trying to blame others; you are right that if I would've just made the right choice, I would not be in this position - regardless of what they do, did or showed me.

--------------------
http://hottbarefootwomen.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well at least you owned up to it and didn't scape goat someone.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links