Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Socks (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Socks
SockThirst
Board Regular
Member # 18819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SockThirst   Email SockThirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah such a heartbreaker!It's difficult for me to recover from that most of the times... [Cry]
Posts: 48 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SockThirst
Board Regular
Member # 18819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SockThirst   Email SockThirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
quote:
Originally posted by SockThirst:
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
i don't know, sometimes i think socks look good but at the same time they obscure my view of a girl's feet [Laugh] still yet if i see a girl's socks on her floor or near her shoes, i gotta say i'm tempted to smell them if the opportunity arises just to get an idea of how her feet smell. same thing with her shoes, it drives me nuts when i see a girl's shoes and i never get the chance to smell them [Cry]

You bet!Especially if she's hot!
i third that!

its such a wounder when you have to walk by the dirtiest sweatiest looking socks...... its like a hole in the heart.

But what I like about a situation like this is the excietement that you get from it.Especially when you were not expecting to see this!It gets so frustrating to know that sometimes you can't get your hands on them,but when you do get your hands on them and it wasn't expected...My god what a feeling!!! [Jerkoff] [Cool]
Posts: 48 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feetlover13021, I am starting to increasingly notice that I am being fonder of socked feet than I ever was. I've found myself in class just unable to take my eyes off this cute girl who put her feet on the chair as a rest and I normally don't even look but now DAAAMN. Just another sign that my foot fetish is continuing to grow.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only socks I like are the ones that aren't on.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my fetish is growing at a rapid rate! lol

i cant stop myself....... i guess i just need to let it be.

im still trying to find personal services that offer smelly feet as an option.... and will continue todo so until i find some.

socks are so sexy on a lady's feet..... especially when they are seriously sweaty and the sock makes the shape of the foot.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SockThirst
Board Regular
Member # 18819

I love to see when they wiggle their toes through their socks!

[ March 17, 2008, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: SockThirst ]

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SockThirst:
I love to see when they wiggle their toes through their socks!

im the same! such a nice sight...... watching the sweat soaked tips of the sock move from side to side. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
socks are definately my thing, i really don't know why, but i just long smelly worn socks in my face. damn it hot.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I fucking love socks.... the y are my Achilles heel...lol... the more colorful the better, I love... colored heels, that does it for me.... a hot colorful, patterned sock, poking out of a pair of jeans in running shoes....I love to catch that glimpse....you know what i'm taking about... When they have a patterned sock on it drives me....

My fave have to be those ones, that are hard to find btw..., that are half cotton and half sock, damn they are killer, especially when shes worn them for 3+ days, like she usually does... in her running shoes... this includes wearing them to the gym as well as work, helps that she has a FF too, and likes the smell..... we often smell her sock covered feet together while she has her way with my hammer.... Damn....i want them.... gonna have to wait till she comes home..... but in the meantime.... Im gonna hit the laundry basket.... [Jerkoff]

I don't enjoy white socks.... or plain ones, don't know what it is, boring....too bad its ya see over the web, what a fucking let down.... We have had plans to put a stop to this starting are own site, maybe a thread like this will give us the spark we need.

We have done a ton of sock pics, like the ones mentioned here.... The most recent are the ones that are half cotton, half nylon.... Check them out, go to newbie nudes, search for hushtool pics, Let us know if ya wanna see more....

Check them out... We love socks....

http://www.newbienudes.com/Photos/default.asp?AT=U&PT=P&PC=38&SB=hushtool&MyAction=+GO+&filter=b&OB=D

Cheers all, n Happy St. Patty....

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

wow crazyscot! you are a v lucky man. [Smile]

love it!

i love socks as much as you do! but i like the trainer socks the most! ooooooooooooo so sexy!

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe Sucker II... a first on Wu's... see my thread in the pic section.......

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer bare feet, but do like those super loose socks that Asian girls sometimes wear.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cqc6   Email cqc6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

I love socks! I am just getting into dirty socks. Not too dirty but dirty enough to see a nice footprint on the soles. Lovinsocks has a great yahoo group for them. I have 2 Yahoo groups for socks and alway am looking for more pics. Yup socks are cool!!!

White lowcut ankle socks are my favorite.
Stinky is gooood!!!!

Posts: 162 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You actually bring up an interesting topic. i love it when a girl wears socks because it leaves you guessing what her feet look like, escpecially if she's sexy. also smelling a girls shoes is somewhat erotic because it's gives u an idea of what her feet will smell like, i mean hell i just finished smelling my ex girlfriend shoes and OMG did it smell YuMMy..! =D

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *@LeX-RaGe*:
You actually bring up an interesting topic. i love it when a girl wears socks because it leaves you guessing what her feet look like, escpecially if she's sexy. also smelling a girls shoes is somewhat erotic because it's gives u an idea of what her feet will smell like, i mean hell i just finished smelling my ex girlfriend shoes and OMG did it smell YuMMy..! =D

I most definitely agree, same thing happened with me and my girlfriend, been in a relationship with her for about 2 months and just this past weekend she revealed them to me only to just gotten a pedicure.

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links