Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are foot guys more romantic than non foot guys (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Are foot guys more romantic than non foot guys
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
This all makes sense. At the same time I wonder. Does this mean that attractive women have it easy?

I mean, the way YOU'VE worked for women's attention. Do they put as much work in as guys like you? Or do they just stand around looking pretty?

Attractive women have it "easy" in the respect that they don't have to work when they are out in public to get the attention of men. However, let's face it, it usually takes a woman quite awhile to get ready to go out with the styling of the hair, the putting on of makeup, the selection of clothes, etc.. All her "working" to get men's attention happens before she even leaves her home.

The downside is that attractive women do get approached, hit on, etc., by a ton of guys day in and day out. We, as guys, don't realize that because it so rarely happens to us. If that began happening to us and women who were total strangers began complimenting us, buying us drinks when we were out, asking for our phone number, etc., we would think it's really cool at first and enjoy the attention. However, after awhile, I think most of us would get sick of it because it would become so commonplace. That's how it can be for an attractive woman. Before long, she begins to put on filters when it comes to the compliments and praises about her beauty because she can't possibly waste time dating or seeing every single guy who may be interested and/or attracted to her. That's the reason why complimenting a woman rarely works all that often when a guy is trying to get her phone number and progress farther than trivial conversation. It's just another comment from a total stranger that she has heard before God knows how many times. Because she has heard it so many times from so many men she doesn't know, it doesn't come off as sincere and it's just another trivial compliment to add to the list of compliments she has heard that day, that week, that month, that year. I'm sure this is very frsutrating to attractive women everywhere. Guys typically approach them the same way. In that sense, it really isn't "easy" for attractive women.

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
As for the nice guy/ bad guy compare and contrast, I hate both labels. I prefer to be called the "cool guy". I'm cool to people that are cool to me. I'm unphased by beauty so one needs more than that to impress me. I treat my guy and girl friends the same unless she gives me a special reason not too. Some women like bad boys. That's cool..but i'm too busy for that. Some women like guys they can walk all over....i'm too cool for that. Women will cheat on their bad boy boyfriends with guys like me because I know what they need. Same thing with the girlfriends of the nice guys. They're oblivious to what their women need, but instead cater what their woman wants. The biggest thing is that the cool guy has self confidence. Thats the killer.

To me, this is very poignant. It really is better to be the "cool guy" and treat both male and female friends the same. And, yeah, there's a big difference between what women want and what they need. If they're not getting what they need, they will look elsewhere to fulfill their needs, even if they're getting everything they want.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
I'm sure this is very frsutrating to attractive women everywhere. Guys typically approach them the same way. In that sense, it really isn't "easy" for attractive women.

Yeah I have thought of that. I still feel like women sort of have the upper hand. I could be wrong. This is partly why I haven't bothered developing any 'pick-up' skills.

Even if I DO become good at it, it's STILL the situation where the guy is working for the females' attention while she isn't lifting a finger.

I can't help of think of that wonderful guy who used to post here, Georgy Porgy, who claimed to be a jerk because it got women. Fair enough, I guess what it says to me though is that he really ISN'T a jerk but is only acting like one to get girls.

Well bravo Mr Toto Song Title, you've sacrificed you're own personality for someone who's not you, while these girls are getting something for nothing.

[ March 21, 2008, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: DeadGoon ]

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
This all makes sense. At the same time I wonder. Does this mean that attractive women have it easy?

I mean, the way YOU'VE worked for women's attention. Do they put as much work in as guys like you? Or do they just stand around looking pretty?

Attractive women have it "easy" in the respect that they don't have to work when they are out in public to get the attention of men. However, let's face it, it usually takes a woman quite awhile to get ready to go out with the styling of the hair, the putting on of makeup, the selection of clothes, etc.. All her "working" to get men's attention happens before she even leaves her home.

The downside is that attractive women do get approached, hit on, etc., by a ton of guys day in and day out. We, as guys, don't realize that because it so rarely happens to us. If that began happening to us and women who were total strangers began complimenting us, buying us drinks when we were out, asking for our phone number, etc., we would think it's really cool at first and enjoy the attention. However, after awhile, I think most of us would get sick of it because it would become so commonplace. That's how it can be for an attractive woman. Before long, she begins to put on filters when it comes to the compliments and praises about her beauty because she can't possibly waste time dating or seeing every single guy who may be interested and/or attracted to her. That's the reason why complimenting a woman rarely works all that often when a guy is trying to get her phone number and progress farther than trivial conversation. It's just another comment from a total stranger that she has heard before God knows how many times. Because she has heard it so many times from so many men she doesn't know, it doesn't come off as sincere and it's just another trivial compliment to add to the list of compliments she has heard that day, that week, that month, that year. I'm sure this is very frsutrating to attractive women everywhere. Guys typically approach them the same way. In that sense, it really isn't "easy" for attractive women.

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
As for the nice guy/ bad guy compare and contrast, I hate both labels. I prefer to be called the "cool guy". I'm cool to people that are cool to me. I'm unphased by beauty so one needs more than that to impress me. I treat my guy and girl friends the same unless she gives me a special reason not too. Some women like bad boys. That's cool..but i'm too busy for that. Some women like guys they can walk all over....i'm too cool for that. Women will cheat on their bad boy boyfriends with guys like me because I know what they need. Same thing with the girlfriends of the nice guys. They're oblivious to what their women need, but instead cater what their woman wants. The biggest thing is that the cool guy has self confidence. Thats the killer.

To me, this is very poignant. It really is better to be the "cool guy" and treat both male and female friends the same. And, yeah, there's a big difference between what women want and what they need. If they're not getting what they need, they will look elsewhere to fulfill their needs, even if they're getting everything they want.

While I agree that beautiful women who have it all may see compliments as trivial, there are many of us who are simply your average every day girl who only takes 30-45 minutes to do it all - from shower to blow dry to makeup to walking ut the door -- because we simply are who we are. And if you think women don't work at being noticed - you are wrong. We try very hard to get a guys attention and work even harder to keep it. However, it's been my experience that men get bored easily, sometimes even before you get a chance to get started. So trust me when I say it's not that easy for women -- and how did we get onto women having it easy when the original question was "Are foot guys more romantic than non foot guys"? LOL

As for an answer to that question - I think they are "perceived" as more romantic because they not only pay attention to the whole woman but they are enthralled with a part that most women take for granted and never realize how sexy their feet really are. Take it from one who was just recently taught this. So may they aren't actually more romantic - but I think they are!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll get no argument from me, perfectpeds. I never did say that women had it easy. I was just pointing out that their routine of getting ready to go out is where they put in their efforts in order to gain the attention of men and, in some cases, even women. Let's face it, beauty in today's world can readily be found so women have to compete with other women as far as looks go, not to mention trying to get the attention of men.

You also make a good point of foot guys being enthralled with a part of a woman's body that women typically don't look at as sexual or pay much attention to overall. As such, foot guys can be perceived to be quite different and more romantic than the average guy who just looks at a woman's boobs or butt.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
And if you think women don't work at being noticed - you are wrong. So trust me when I say it's not that easy for women

No worries [Thumbs Up] Always good to get things clarified [Big Grin]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something else to think about -- a woman might be able to grab a guys attention at first -- but the real work comes in holding onto his attention day after day, week after week, and so on... because let's face it guys... you get bored looking at the same thing day in an day out -- and doing the same things...

Men are also more visual and action oriented. A woman (in love) has but to look at her guy and she can get all warm and fuzzy and excited because she lets her emotions rule .... a guy needs soft lips, a nice firm body with curves in the right places,and sensous soles with delectable toes! (at least in this forum). That's a lot of work for a woman to keep up with -- and to keep it coming in different ways to keep her guy hot and wanting her only.

I'll be a happy woman if I can find a guy who wants to be with just me and enjoy all of my bounties.. not just my feet!

And that day will come - I'm forever optimistic!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
look good and please a guy EXACTLY the way he likes to be pleased in bed and you'll have his attention for as long as you want it

these are the only qualities needed for many guys (not me [Smile] ) to marry a chick

guys on the other hand have to look good, have certain personality traits, have a certain job and amount of money etc

it would be naive to think that women have it harder than guys, a good looking woman will NEVER be lonely

a good looking guy can be lonely if he lacks confidence or the other things i mentioned

you will NEVER find a lonely good looking woman, she may not be meeting her dream guy but you can guarantee she is at least dating or has fuck buddies

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

you will NEVER find a lonely good looking woman, she may not be meeting her dream guy but you can guarantee she is at least dating or has fuck buddies

Possibly. But I have known about a chick who pretty much was doing that, but was VERY depressed she hadn't found the right guy.
Then when she found out her ex got a girlfriend she FLIPPED!

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfectpeds.. you raise some seriously nice points! thanks! helps me understand my wife's point of view a little better.

THis thread is getting interetsing. QG.. i hear ya.. i rather be the cool guy myself. and i do focus more on customizing what i do to what my woman needs as well as what she wants.

to me.. that is the whole point of romance.. and part of that learing came from the fact.. i like feet.. most gals dont' care about their feet. how do you put that aside.. focuse on her.. and in time.. introduce her to what you like.. it's a skill i think most feet guys (mature ones anyway) have learned and thus can be perceived as more romantic. we look at the big pictue starting from one end to the next.

both genders have it hard. mainly because they're both coming from different worlds to make a relationship work.

as for holding my attention.. yeah.. i can get bored easily.. and usually when your efforts aren't sincere or just half baked!!! but if it's honest and sincere.. i don't get bored.. because it's coming from your heart! i can work with that.. halfbaked.. turns me off fast!

RPM

p.s. longwinded by me again :)lol

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think so. Just like the guys who want tna all the time, we want feet all the time.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Fate111 - I am enjoying the chat because it gives me an overall male point of view while I give a woman's perspective. I don't think of myself as beautiful - just your average girl next door (but add a few years..LOL) And yet I in no way considered ugly - but I don't get approached often. I've been told by some "I'm too nice" and by others "I'm intimidating". But not because of my physical beauty, because of my confident outgoing personality.

My outlook changed about dating and meeting men when I did 8-minute dating a few years ago. All of a sudden I realized that saying hello or making eye contact didn't commit me to that guy. But, offered me a chance to meet someone new who might be funny, interesting, or if I was really lucky - maybe the man of my dreams.

Relaxed, open and direct communication is key no matter who you are talking to or what the subject is. I think if we are soft in our approach -- and SINCERE (as RPM so eloquently put it) then any subject can be discussed and explored.

Mighty Mike, I think you are being too hard on women. Even if you think we (if we're beautiful enough) could have any guy and would have friends with benefits when not in a relationship - I think any woman with good self-esteem and confidence would rather take care of herself and wait for the right guy rather than subject herself to meaningless flings. Women want to feel "special" with a guy. At least that's my point of view because that's how I feel.

RPM you hit the nail on the head - sincerity goes a long way - and honesty. Be truthful. Even if it hurts, I've found honesty is best because it gives the other person and yourself the respect that every man and woman deserves. No matter what. Then even if the truth hurts, both parties walk away with their respect and when the hurt is gone...you'll find you still like that person and only good memories remain - because they didn't "dis" you.

Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus -- yet we will never want to live without each other.

And I for one, am still coming to terms with the sexuality of my feet and I'm not sure I would want to go through the rest of my life without having them appreciated and adored.

LOL RPM - I've got you beat for the long winded contest.

It's good to get the male side of things. I'm glad this forum is here and that the members of Wu's site are willing able communicators. Perhaps I will become a better partner when I meet "the one"

Happy Easter everyone -- wow it's late! Gotta go post my Easter pics....LOL

--------------------

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:

Mighty Mike, I think you are being too hard on women. Even if you think we (if we're beautiful enough) could have any guy and would have friends with benefits when not in a relationship - I think any woman with good self-esteem and confidence would rather take care of herself and wait for the right guy rather than subject herself to meaningless flings. Women want to feel "special" with a guy. At least that's my point of view because that's how I feel.

this basically proves my point that pretty girls have it easier than guys

some women, like you, don't have fuck buddies only because you don't want one, not because you CAN'T have one

every single guy here on a jerk off forum would want a fuck buddy but not all of them are capable of getting one because they have low self confidence or low social status

if a guy is jerking off to foot pics or videos like all of us here are, we are going strictly by looks

we aren't looking at pics while jerking it thinking "she would make me feel special", we just want physical contact with a good looking female and we don't care about how she would make us feel mentally or what she does for a living [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Building on Mighty MIke's words, how often do you see a homeless women...I've seen a myriad of homeless people in my time and everytime a beareded male

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

homeless women are never good looking [Wink]

oh and how about the FEMALE teacher who wasn't sent to prison for having sex with her student because...

she was too good looking for prison [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fate,

Thanks for sharing your insights with us again. I enjoy reading your posts, question though :

quote:
The concept of a "date" is so contrived. Basically, a guy asks a girl out on a date and they go out to dinner, or a movie, etc., but the guy is sending a subtext message to the girl, which is, "Since I don't think you'll like me just for who I am, I'm attempting to bribe you with something (dinner, movie, etc.) so that I will get to spend some time with you one on one."
How else are we to get the girl into bed? If I email her and say "hey babe, I like you and think you are hot lets have some fun together" she most likely will NOT respond and think I'm desperate and dateless !!

Women need to feel emotionally attached in order to have physical contact. The only way of achieving this is through gradually building a relationship through dates, movies, dinners etc.

Fate, are you proposing an alternative? How else are we to get the girl?

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links