Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how many females belong to this forum???? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: how many females belong to this forum????
jules
Loyal Member
Member # 12213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jules   Email jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all.....female here!...lol!

I also am one of the few females here that have their very own foot fetish... I love my feet! Always have! The shape, the way they look, the smell..... [Thumbs Up] I've always thought that a nice, pedicured set of feet were beautiful. I just never knew about the foot fetish world until my b/f, crazyscot, introduced me to it almost 3yrs ago! And let me tell ya....the cat was finally out of the bag!! [Big Grin] Now i tell him which feet, shoes, toes, I like!!

We have a few posts on here... haven't posted for a while mind you.....BUT we always throw one in every now and again....you'll have to watch for us! [Wink]

Great post! It's nice to meet all you other ladies.....!!

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not enough, that's for sure [Cry]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's great to see all the women posting here. To be honest, I wish there was more of it but I'm sure that everyone's time is limited. To all the newbies, not-so-newbies and lurkers, thanks for letting us know you're around.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TommyGavin
Board Regular
Member # 26059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TommyGavin   Email TommyGavin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
very cool thread...although i disagree about just talking to women about my fetish....not trying to put anyone down, but all i have ever talked to about my fetish was women up until i started posting here.
chatting in here with the peeps is comforting. it's a place where we can speak freely about our favorite subject with people that understand.
only wanting to talk to women here sounds like a desperate attempt to pick them up....
but that is just my $0.02...

Don't worry - we are here for YOU not to talk to each other LOL It's just nice to know if other women are thinking the same and women like to build friendships aside from the male/female thing.

I'm glad you approve of my avatar. It was taken quite by chance when I first starting to take them and at first I was bummed by the lighting but then it seemed soft and sexy to me.

p.s. perfect peds....i love your avatar!

I just noticed your saying at the bottom. Weird I'm actually listening to the song by Meat Loaf on my mp3 at the moment.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL -- it is a great song-- but honestly I didn't even have that song in mind when I wrote my signature. It's just that I believe in love and when you love someone - you try really hard to make that person happy and hope that they will reciprocate and do anything for you as well.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey i'm a girl here to.... :-)

--------------------
Jayrea

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's nice to find out that there are so many ladies here. For those of you out there still lurking, please speak up. I registered in Jan. '05 and didn't participate until recently (I'm a guy). my point is: everyone here is very supportive and friendly. I used to spend time at another forum just lurking there also because there seems to be a lot of flaming and arguing going on. (If I wanted to argue, I'd become a lawyer). Here at Wu's it's just a very friendly atmosphere for discussion and sharing. It's great!!

I was welcomed here when I first posted so, I pass that "Welcome" on to all "Newbie's" and lurkers that have yet to acknowledge themselves. Don't be shy. Jump in and say "HI" (I wasn't tryin' to be a poet it just came out that way)

To the ladies out there I offer my personal thank you. Your participation makes this forum much more educational and beneficial with your insight. (not to mention the occasional photo).
[Drool]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footvasian
Major Player
Member # 29721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footvasian   Email Footvasian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a chick too and fairly a newbie!
Posts: 157 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perfect Sole
Board Regular
Member # 30366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perfect Sole   Email Perfect Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And then there was another one....ME!!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footvasian:
I'm a chick too and fairly a newbie!

ha ha ha -- FV you are not a Newbie anymore. Even if you haven't been here a long time your posts put you well into amateur competition status (and I only say amateur because I assume you aren't getting paid for your feet pics yet -- then you'd have to be a pro!)

[Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Perfect Sole:
And then there was another one....ME!!

Now to a brand new Newbie -- Welcome to the Forum [Woot]

Hope you'll become an avid participant!

--------------------

anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY!!!!
DON'T FORGET AOBUT ME!!
I'M ANA FROM MEXICO, A FEMALE TOO!! lOl
BUT ANYWAY I'M HERE AND THIS SITE IS SO LOVELY!

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome ladies! hope to see you around. now we got some serious girl power going on! [Big Grin]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yuppers, I'm a chick also. [Smile]

I had to look at see when I became a member of this forum, and as it turns out, it was quite some time ago, lol. I tend to lurk in most of the forums that I join and rarely post because I don't like drawing too much attention to myself. I'm not shy, but I don't want to feel like I'm taking away from the basic ebb and flow or be thought to be doing too much self-promotion/stage hogging. Yes, I have my own web presence and could probably stand to make it more aware to folks, but still...

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by AmberLily:
Yuppers, I'm a chick also. [Smile]

I had to look at see when I became a member of this forum, and as it turns out, it was quite some time ago, lol. I tend to lurk in most of the forums that I join and rarely post because I don't like drawing too much attention to myself. I'm not shy, but I don't want to feel like I'm taking away from the basic ebb and flow or be thought to be doing too much self-promotion/stage hogging. Yes, I have my own web presence and could probably stand to make it more aware to folks, but still...

Don't be shy with us. Maybe you should post something and give the members here something new and fresh to look at.

Instead of asking why? ask why not? Post a little and join in the forum talks...

Welcome to the Wu's forum!

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links