Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The older the better? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The older the better?
DarkAngel
Board Regular
Member # 3208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkAngel   Author's Homepage   Email DarkAngel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think my personal 'mature' line is around 40, but it's not important to me at all.

As MD just said, I think it's the look of the feet and their willingness to show them off.

I like awesome feet that don't come out all that often just as much as so-so feet that are showing all the time.

--------------------
"Don't argue with dumb people. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

Posts: 40 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel:

I like awesome feet that don't come out all that often just as much as so-so feet that are showing all the time.

I agree! Sadly enough though - this opinion is not shared by most on this board!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most mature feet I've had were 39 and they were absolutely, perfectly sexy! Once she figured out that her feet were sexy, she really started to look after them. It has been a couple of years and I can only imagine that they've done nothing but improve.

Really do miss those feet and the gal that went with them.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen older feet (40+) that are "stepping on" the best barely-legals. (In my mid-20's)

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanttosucktoes   Email wanttosucktoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have to disagree. prefer 18 to about 24.
Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Ahhh and I add this question ...
Is it really about our AGE or the LOOK of our feet?

I will be 30 this year and I really don't see myself in this "mature" category ...

You don't see yourself in the "mature" category because you AREN'T in that category. 30 is young - and any 20 year old who doesn't think that now -- watch out. And any 40, 50 or 60 year old who wants to think any age is older or "mature" - forget about it. It's all in your mind and if you take care of your body and your feet -- you can pretend for a long long time that aren't "mature"...LOL

MD - your feet with never be "mature"!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ezekiel
Member # 30681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ezekiel   Email Ezekiel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love sexy mature females with pretty feet. I see them all day at my job. There's this one milfish brunette who has the sexiest high arch feet. She's my dreamgirl.
Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe one of our models is over 30, but I certainly do not consider 30 old either...I just likes 'em young. Professionally and otherwise.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVEEEE mature feet, way more than girls near my age (I'm 21). I always have though even when I was a teenager. I just like how most mature women's feet look, it's not really about them being attached to an older woman. If I come across a young woman with veiny older looking feet, I'll be all over that.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:

I will be 30 this year and I really don't see myself in this "mature" category ...

You don't see yourself in the "mature" category because you AREN'T in that category. 30 is young - and any 20 year old who doesn't think that now -- watch out. And any 40, 50 or 60 year old who wants to think any age is older or "mature" - forget about it. It's all in your mind and if you take care of your body and your feet -- you can pretend for a long long time that aren't "mature"...LOL

MD - your feet will never be "mature"!

Thanks - I piped up because recently I have been getting more mail regarding my "mature" feet and was starting to wonder what exactly puts us girls into this classification. [Laugh]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had older feet the older ladies like having their feet kissed to.lol

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see people really being into wrinkled soles preferring older feet, but I wouldn't mind older feet just as long as they're silky smooth and I've seen instances on clips and in person, of this!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smutty_M
Board Regular
Member # 30565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smutty_M   Author's Homepage   Email Smutty_M   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been expecting some pics here anyway, I'm not particular with the age, as long as we both enjoy the play, and we love and understand each other.

--------------------
Forced Foot Worshipping

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:

MD - your feet will never be "mature"!

Thanks - I piped up because recently I have been getting more mail regarding my "mature" feet and was starting to wonder what exactly puts us girls into this classification. [Laugh]
I think that's a good point, MD. Why someone would even consider categorizing you as mature feet is ludicrous in my eye.

But here's a question to anyone else checking this thread.....

What determines "mature" feet? Is it age? Is it the look of the feet? C'mon - everyone has an opinion but what is the guideline to determine "mature" feet?

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a simple way of looking at it.. you either have wrinkle free feet or wrinkle full feet. and it's not always a thing of age either. i knew a 16 year old with wrinkled feet that would be considered "mature" and her mom's were smooth as silk. ( i was 21 at the time at a BBQ with the mom)

i think most folks who talk about "mature" feet talk about the ones where the skin is no longer 'tight' and there is less 'fatty deposits' under the skin to keep it looking silky smooth.

to me.. that is getting into serious elderly territory. but i can be mistaken.

if you keep up your health.. and don't abuse your skin.. you can be 'older' and have amazing feet and features.. or you can be 'younger' and trash you feet and they look horrible

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links