Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The disappearance of our star girls (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The disappearance of our star girls
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alice sooo wasnt innocent, she was kinky as... mmm...

pretty though, your damn right.

it guts me that i never saved her pics, i just kept visiting her site, lol.

someone just offended her one day and she left, pulled her paysite and everything.

hey hey dont get me wrong mommie, i love your feet, and your tats are sexy as hell.

i just miss alice cos she totally seemed like my kind of girl, and she was in my country, which is always good for a laugh.

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where for art thou alice...?
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I have a proble with sentimental situations but it's difficult to miss those who are gone when women like Mommie come here and post pics of her beautiful feet.

I swear I dislocated my man parts the last pic set I saw of her.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
I know I have a proble with sentimental situations but it's difficult to miss those who are gone when women like Mommie come here and post pics of her beautiful feet.

I swear I dislocated my man parts the last pic set I saw of her.

Come here Sinister ... let MD give you a BIG [Kiss]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
WE still have footgurl,right???

[Kiss]
I think he was referring to Eliza who went as "Footgurl" on her website. However, its good to have you take a spot on the board as a new resident foot chick.
If any of you haven't noticed....I'm back as of a couple days ago.
[Joint]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links