Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » your place is at My feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: your place is at My feet
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ninja of the Foot Clan:
whoever said the 'real man' comment, LOL, fool.
you must be trying to start a 'man-off', lol, if it includes beer & a fight i might consider it, lol, maybe.

arrogant assholes do seem to get all the girls, he was right there, but they never experience the closeness, bond or the intimacy that an intelligent guy does, in a deep relationship.

man off?

uh no how about just stating the fact that a man being submissive is a major turnoff to 99% of women, you are the fool that wants to think otherwise because you are submissive, whatever helps you sleep better at night [Wink]

and how exactly is an arrogant asshole stupid and not capable of having an intimate relationship? if anything they are more likely to have an intimate and deep relationship for two reasons

1. they have more options than a submissive guy
2. they are secure and confident unlike the majority of submissive men and are more likely to keep a chick's interest for the long haul

you're living in a delusional fantasy world

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
I'm the furthest thing from submissive you will ever find. When it's time for feet I grab my wife and take what's rightfully mine...

Sinnister, you have an ability to crack me up with your terseness.

Though, as I mentioned much earlier, I haven't a hint of submissiveness in me, I still regard sex as a co-operative venture. It's rather like ordering from a menu; the diners get to have that for which they are in the mood. In the bedroom, we are one another's waiter/waitress.

To answer Jessica, a bit, I am well acquainted with the B&D arena. Have actually given seminars, albeit small, on rope-work. Because I live far away from more cosmopolitan areas, I haven't attended the kind of gatherings mentioned. I am strictly a top but nothing happens to my "sub" that is not something to which she agreed and accepted; any surprises I can contrive are within well-established boundaries. The mantra is "Safe, Sane and Consensual."

Once again, a place I could go on but this is a place to discuss a passion for feet and not my indugences in other matters sexual.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pose-lover
Board Regular
Member # 4038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pose-lover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
"I am looking for truly submissive and intelligent men". Misstress Daniela's words.

Don't you actally mean; submissive, intelligent and ready to pay?

I'm not so sure intelligent is a requirement.

Sure, a lot of the women her have sites, and that's cool, but has any women ever signed up here who just enjoyed having her feet not even worshipped but appreciated and not had a site/service to offer? Just curious. [Smile] Maybe I'm too naive.

PL

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, no intelligence required, is right.

id say theres loads of girls on here that arent after our money. this just isnt one of them.

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes phose there are women here exactly like that.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportyruss
Board Regular
Member # 16512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportyruss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
quote:
Originally posted by Ninja of the Foot Clan:
whoever said the 'real man' comment, LOL, fool.
you must be trying to start a 'man-off', lol, if it includes beer & a fight i might consider it, lol, maybe.

arrogant assholes do seem to get all the girls, he was right there, but they never experience the closeness, bond or the intimacy that an intelligent guy does, in a deep relationship.

man off?

uh no how about just stating the fact that a man being submissive is a major turnoff to 99% of women, you are the fool that wants to think otherwise because you are submissive, whatever helps you sleep better at night [Wink]

and how exactly is an arrogant asshole stupid and not capable of having an intimate relationship? if anything they are more likely to have an intimate and deep relationship for two reasons

1. they have more options than a submissive guy
2. they are secure and confident unlike the majority of submissive men and are more likely to keep a chick's interest for the long haul

you're living in a delusional fantasy world

I think the best sort of guy, is one that can be dominant when he needs to be and submissive when he needs to be. I think most intelligent women would look for a bit of everything in a man, not just the neanderthal approach that you seem to love bragging about. I wonder how many of those 99% of women you quote, actually do like a chauvinistic a-hole like you, or whether the type of girl you go out with can actually spell the word chauvinistic.

I'm afraid it's you that lives in a fantasy world, my friend.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Mike on this one. The asshole gets the girl...always has and always will. Girls say they just want a nice guy but when it comes down to it they want a guy that makes the decisions, sexually and in everyday life.
As for the "spamming", I don't like it...not one bit...when you first log on to Wu's you see all the categories of the forum...Website URL's..big white fucking letters, can't miss it.
Mistress Daniela definetly needs more tact in delivering her ad because as it stands that is the definition of spamming...just signing up to a forum and posting your ad in the discussion area.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Mistress Daniela definetly needs more tact in delivering her ad because as it stands that is the definition of spamming...just signing up to a forum and posting your ad in the discussion area."
Comment by bluetoelover

Agreed, btl, but aren't there several other 'regulars' who have a BIG advertisement that comes along with every comment they post? I thought that that was supposed to confined one section: I'm not sure, but I'd think those adverts. should be criticized as well.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well FJB its one thing to come here and post a bunch and the odd time give a plug to your site but she just signed up and was BAM! buy my stuff
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pose-lover
Board Regular
Member # 4038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pose-lover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
yes phose there are women here exactly like that.

Good to hear. I've been signed up for years but I don't check in all the time. In fact, only every so often. Most of the time I see either men or women with sites posting. Great to hear there are some here for the same reason as most guys, to be social.

PL

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meanwhile I have to let you all know that I had a wonderful session with Misstress Daniela (after all, she DID say my place is at her feet) and have spontaneously wired over the best part of my savings to her 'gift account'.

Just kidding [Bump]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's more than just the "odd time", btl, it's every time, even if the response is as simple as a yes, a no, or gremlin.
I find what Mistress Daniela did way less obtrusive.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay people. Here, let me explain things. Being a submissive and being a dominant doesn't mean that you walk around all hours of the day being that. Come on people, use some sense.

Many men who are submissive to women in the bedroom are in charge of businesses, are responsible for running other people all day long, etc. I hear this from dommes themselves. Many of these guys tend to want something a little different and will even pay for it.

I agree that most women want an assertive man, but that doesn't mean a guy can't be that way most of the time and enjoy having a woman who can be that way back.

Nothing in life is 100 percent except the rise in gas prices each week... [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Okay people. Here, let me explain things. Being a submissive and being a dominant doesn't mean that you walk around all hours of the day being that. Come on people, use some sense.

Many men who are submissive to women in the bedroom are in charge of businesses, are responsible for running other people all day long, etc. I hear this from dommes themselves. Many of these guys tend to want something a little different and will even pay for it.

I agree that most women want an assertive man, but that doesn't mean a guy can't be that way most of the time and enjoy having a woman who can be that way back.

Nothing in life is 100 percent except the rise in gas prices each week... [Wink]

Patrick

True indeed. A friend of mine is a Dominatrix and her clients include doctors, lawyers, rabbis, as well as guys from all walks of life. The submissive role is often acted out by men who want, for the hour or so that the session is happening, to relinquish the "power" that they have in every day life, as Patrick wrote. For a lot of them, being made to dress up like a French maid or getting a dildo inserted into their booties while wearing a pig mask is therapy.

And although I have been her "Foot slave" since 1999, we've become good friends, and our friendship comes first. I may take the submissive role when I'm on the floor sniffing her Feet, but it certainly doesn't make me a wimp. For me it's role playing. For others, and they are out there, it's a life style. There are people who live the submissive and dominant life styles 24/7.

It all depends on the individual and how they choose to set up the dynamics of their relationships.

And regarding the "assertive man" issue... I would imagine that most Women want an assertive guy. My friend, the Dominatrix, was involved with a boyfriend who liked to be dominated, in particular he liked to be "sissyfied"... She didn't have a problem with that until she realized that he ALWAYS wanted to be "sissyfied." That's not what she wanted in a relationship with her boyfriend. She saw submissive guys all day long as clients, she didn't want one for a boyfriend.

[ June 25, 2008, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: Sole_Solution ]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's very true about a guy maybe being sexually submissive but dominant in other aspects of his life.

And I've known many women who were very submissive sexually but were not that way at all in regular aspects of their life.

Seems to me when people are emotionally there for each other they can usually work out the sexual part.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links