Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » sniff and kiss feet in movie theatre? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: sniff and kiss feet in movie theatre?
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm well i guess we are going to have to agree to disagree. i stated my views and opinions. there are alot of public behaviors that have been posted on this board that i don't agree with and feel give foot guys a bad rep as well. there will ALWAYS be people in all walks of life who do extreme things that will shed a bad light. Personally i don't feel that getting a public footrub in a dark theatre OR engaging in DISCRETE footplay is extreme. discrete being the key word there. i don't see anything wrong with it but that's just my opinion.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After my restraunt experince I would rather keep it discreet too.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
I wouldn't want to be lying on the floor of any movie theater.... so if you're going to worship her feet find another way -- you have no idea what could get on you from that filthy floor.

As for foot worship in a movie theater? I definitely would love to have my feet massaged and my toes sucked during a movie! Mmmmmmm sounds great -- wouldn't mind wiggling my toes a little in his lap either... I could watch 2 movies in a row that way and never want to get out of my seat!

Perfectpeds, if I was at the theater with you I would love to massage your beautiful feet and suck on you toes...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
I wouldn't want to be lying on the floor of any movie theater.... so if you're going to worship her feet find another way -- you have no idea what could get on you from that filthy floor.

As for foot worship in a movie theater? I definitely would love to have my feet massaged and my toes sucked during a movie! Mmmmmmm sounds great -- wouldn't mind wiggling my toes a little in his lap either... I could watch 2 movies in a row that way and never want to get out of my seat!

Perfectpeds, if I was at the theater with you I would love to massage your beautiful feet and suck on you toes...
Now I know chivalry still exists when a nice guy will offer to take care of a lady's needs! [Kiss]

Thanks John!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"with all due respect you are ABSOLUTELY WRONG! go back and re-read the post. i said for the ENTIRE MOVIE."
Comment by Second Timer

You'll forgive me, I'm sure, if I don't understand what that has to do with anything that I've discussed. If my second grade teacher taught logic like that, then you're right, it would have been tough.

"reading and comprehension go hand in hand. did you"...
Comment by Second Timer

Agreed; along with punctuation.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"DISCRETE"
Comment by Ophillia

Here is a dictionary definition of "discreet": 1] Having or displaying caution and self restraint: prudent. 2] Not ostentatious: modest.

You've tried to move the goal posts, O, someone laying on a theater floor (crowded, with others looking on, as you chortled) and kissing someone's feet, is hardly 'discreet'.

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
after rereading my last reply you are indeed correct i did try to move the goal posts. Perhaps i was hasty in my initial post. last night i sat down are really thought it through and....i see your point.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"If I saw you doing that in a theater, I'd purposely walk up your row and step on you like I didn't even know you were there."

Well I must say that if you step on anybody I think you're going to have a huge problem on your hands you big talker you!

"Are you including any children who might be there with their parents?"

Another uplifting, positive remark from Mr. Kingshit that has NOTHING to do with the original fantasy!

"I only "pissed" on the thread because it's actions like that in public that contribute to giving foot guys a bad name, and you seem more than happy to enable it."

For all you know I'm a law abiding citizen who has NEVER been in any trouble with anyone. I am happy to enable giving foot guys a bad name? Nothing could be further from the truth. This is yet a third, stupid comment from Mr. Know It All!

Ladies and gentlemen let me close by saying that we have an asshole on our hands who enjoys controversy, arguing, confronting people, and making folks (like myself) feel uncomfortable. It's a shame you are so miserable. i will not respond to this thread any longer as it has become a waste of time. I've got to setup my next foot session so I'll let you have the last word footjoyboy (because I know you can't stand to let something lie).

Good day!

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys,

Let's try and keep on topic please....

Everyone tells their stories a little differently and even though there might be some details left out let's keep it within reason and keep the personal attacks out of it.

* Now back to your regularly scheduled reading *

[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there has ben a few times I've went to the movies ...... & tryed touching unsuspecting females feet [Laugh]
Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

"I've got to set up my next foot session"....
Comment by Second Timer

Be sure to be discreet, and come on back and let us know how it went. [Secret]

_fjb_

--------------------

Thatguy101
Board Regular
Member # 23534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thatguy101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
movie theater floors are disgusting. i would never do that. and almost 2 hours of that would get boring unless you're getting a footjob somewhere in that time. however then you may scar some kid.

id keep them on my lap. that sounds like the best idea.

Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by girlyfootlvr:
My Movie fantasy: She's sitting right behind me, and we're acting as strangers. He pops her foot (with shoes on) on the back of my chair, and accidently touches my head. I look back, but don't mind it. She does it again in a lil while, then she notices I dont mind. She then behinds digging her heel in the back of my neck, and bringing her toe close to my lips. As I turn around my lips brush her toes. She apologizes, says I'm sorry... but keeps her both feet on the back of my chair brushing my head/face every few minutes.

As she's dangling her flip-flops/shoes, she accidently drops them in my lap. I pick em up and beging smelling, licking them, without her knowledge. She seems to have forgotten about them as she's into the movie. I stick her shoes inside my pants as well. After a while she politely asks, "did I accidently drop my shoe on you?" I say, yeah here it is. She just extends her foot for me to put it back on it.

After she wears it, she realizes its WET. She gets mad and says, "have you been licking my shoes, you're pethetic". With that she begins to shove her shoed toes in my mouth, saying, "here shoe licker, lick them". As she forces her toes and soles of her shoes in my mouth with one foot, she keeps the other foot in the back of my neck PRESSING it harder. Then she says, this is too much fun, come back here and lay down on the floor, I wanna use you as my foot rest. And I do that! She pops her shoed feet on my face making me lick them from bottom, inside, and out. And she removes them, makes me lick her barefeet in every way....

HOW'S THAT for a Fantasy?!!!!

Hey guys... Thanks for some Positive responses. As for guys who don't wana be on the floor - you're forgetting, its a fantasy!!! So, to keep the senario more realistic & possible, let's imagine we found a spot that's not so dirty. I know not every row, in every theatre is dirty. If you're willing to lick a girls shoe or her flip flops, do you ask her where she's been walking? Then again, every one has their OWN opinions.

For me, I could take any RANDOM girl in a Mall, a Theatre, or in a college campus, or even at work and lick her shoes, without asking a question.

So, in a Movie theatre its all good. Now, just last week I was at the movies. Saw 2 girls sitting together. One of them had her flip flops on the head rest of the seat in front of her. Then she put her 2nd foot on it too... She had both her feet on the head rest, and later extended her legs further to her knees (almost). I would have loved to jump in the chair in front of her, and have her WRAP her ankles around my neck. I could easily have chewed on her flip flops & feet. I know it wouldn't have worked out.. but wishing dones't hurt. If SHE would've asked me to lay on the floor the entire movie and lick her flip flops and her feet, I wouldn't mind what the floor had on it, or what movie it was...... But thats just me - probably a lil' more extreme than some....

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is not such a thing as "extreme". if you want to and she is ok with it, go for it. i have spent hours at the foot side of the bed, just to have my wife's feet close to my face. while she reads or nap. go for it, and enjoy it.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to the movies last night ..... I was lucky to be able to sit in front of 2 girls wearing sandals .....
after the lights dimmed & the movie started , I slid my hand down between the seats & felt around for their feet ...........

Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links