Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What category do you put yourself in? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What category do you put yourself in?
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like licking the soles. I did that to my wifes feet for almost an hour, especially when she's flexing and changing positions of her feet for me.

1. Licking
2. Seeing
3. Sucking
4. Massaging

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Massaging, kissing, sucking and fucking. No sniffing unless clean.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoe fucking is something new to me. Always been curious about HOW one does that.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like kissing, licking, sucking, smelling and tickling in that order. Just recently got slightly into the footjob thing, I don't know why but I never persued that activity before but you folks are inspiring me!
Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole sniffer 069
Board Regular
Member # 30789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole sniffer 069   Email sole sniffer 069   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name says it all!
With my babies mother, I love to remove one of her trainers then sniff the strong addictive odour from the sole of her bare foot loudly like a dog, starting from the heel, taking my time sniffing slowly up to between the her toes, I'll stay there for a while then make my way slowly back down to her heels.
I'll then remove the trainer from the other foot then do the same thing.
I know it sounds selfish as I'm down there for ages but as long as she gets some attention after, there isn't a problem. For some reason, she doesn't mind my breath smelling of her ultra strong foot odour when we kiss though!
Never mind, my favourite foot activity is DEFINETLY SOLE SNIFFING.

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another happy Wu member! [Thumbs Up] I love trainers!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links