Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you ever 'Follow' a womans feet, just to view her toes? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Do you ever 'Follow' a womans feet, just to view her toes?
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've taken 2nd or 3rd glances but that's it
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell yea! i work at wally world when i see a girl wit nice feet if they on the aisle im workin on ill take a good look and if i feel like talkin ill say something like i like ur nails did u do them urself? then they do lil poses and stuff and tell me and say thank you lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
demo
Board Regular
Member # 28839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for demo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was at a young age when I found that if a lady knew you followed her around because she had nice feet, then that would freak her out.

I was at a bookstore when this happened. I could've 11-13 years old at the time. Some lady had very attractive feet to the point where I thought I HAD to say something (I guess that's when you know that a girl REALLY has GREAT feet). She said, "Okaaay" while giving me a weird look at the same time. She left the bookstore within minutes after that.

Since then I have followed women who I thought had nice feet a few times, but not as much as I would like.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a 'big follow' just a little one. Meaning, I might reposition myself within the room to get a 'better angle'. But not follow as such.

Just happened to see a beautiful pair of feet tonight in our local mall !! Oh she was a stunner, she was wearing these thongs and as she walked her toes wiggled !! Amazing ! It was as if those toes were flirting with me !!

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah! Everytime I see Toes that are pretty or might be pretty, I'll walk closer to her to get a closer look. I will and have followed pretty Toes to burn the image into my brain and psyche. LOL.

I also have complimented Women on their Toe nails/pedicures in the past. Some have a pleasant reaction and thank me with a smile, others have given me the quick and curt "OK-this-guy-is kind-of-weird" Thank you.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm fascinated in wondering if girls realize people are starting at their feet in malls, parks, grocery stores, etc. ... so I always ask footgirls in my life, and new ones that I meet.

Some of them are oblivious to it, saying "no I never realized it". Others, after having become footgirls (or hanging out with reprobates like myself for too long) say "I didn't really think about it before, but now I notice it all the time".

There are others (Amber, Nizaara, Audra, Nikki - all from my old website) who say "Are you kidding? They have no idea how obvious they are".

A few years ago I was at a mall with footgirl Joy. She was standing near an accessories kiosk when I returned to her (we had split up for 30 minutes so I could check electronics while she went to cosmetics).

As I approached, she nodded gently to a guy who was standing about fifteen feet away and whispers "feet lover". I asked how she knew and she told me "He's been pretending to check the time on his watch, and checking his cell phone about twenty times each in the last five minutes. Holds them down so he has to look down toward my feet to see them".

Joy asked if she should say hello to him and I encouraged her to do so. The guy was VERY nervous when Joy approached him. VERY nervous. He hem-hawed around for a few minutes then finally eeked out "You have beautiful feet and long toes".

Joy quickly replied "You wanna suck em?" !!! She had a huge smile on her face, and the guy turned tail and FLED. As Nigel (from Spinal Tap) would say, he "ran screaming".

Joy had shocked and surprised herself, with her extemporaneous reply. She said / asked "What in the WORLD was I thinking? Why did I say that???"

Ok, this story's gotten too long. I made a post about that incident a few years ago, maybe I'll dig it up and repost sometime.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeez, what a tool! I blatantly stare in hopes that I get into that kind of situation Ben. I usually get smiles and winks but damnit I've never been asked if I "wanna suck 'em." I'm so mad at that guy right now [Mad]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
Jeez, what a tool! I blatantly stare in hopes that I get into that kind of situation Ben. I usually get smiles and winks but damnit I've never been asked if I "wanna suck 'em." I'm so mad at that guy right now [Mad]

Lol. You are absolutely right about receiving smiles and winks, it means you are coming across in a very good way. To this day, I have NO idea what she was thinking, when she blurted that out ... nor does she. I wonder what she would have done or said, had the guy replied "OK, great".

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All Day everyDay GaNg..!! i work at a college campus so everytime i see a cutie with sexy feet, i tend to always stand next 2 them at an angle just 2 get a peak at them..then i make my move.. =)

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've followed women many times in the supermarket just to look at their feet.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course. And I think its just fine, so long as its just a quick look and not a lingering record to memory look.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scrunchlover:
I've followed women many times in the supermarket just to look at their feet.

Oh ESPECIALLY supermarkerts! That seems to be where the most feet are! Especially Compare Foods. [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I do. And yes I feel creepy about it.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by Watcher:
Yes I do. And yes I feel creepy about it.

Why? Don't! Unless you're standing there staring licking your lips muttering in a glutteral voice "Oo yeah I want those toes in my mouth. You'd like that, wouldn't you, baby?" lol

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links