Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Whats the longest you've gone without having an "O" (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Whats the longest you've gone without having an "O"
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Surely someone here is going to have a "wet dream" while playing this celibacy game.

LOL

very true. Its almost like playing with fire! Its just going to happen.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Not having access to the internet also helps because it's another "cue"

Agreed. For me, so far, avoiding IP has been the biggest key to staying on course.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats wrong with masterbation.you would nt last 2 mins if i left my mules with you. oh by the way i orgasm at least once a day
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YSUfan17   Email YSUfan17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm reminded of the classic "Seinfeld" episode "The Contest".

Specificly, the scene where Jerry finally goes off on Kramer about the naked woman across the street, & is screaming...

"I can't take it anymore! She's driving me crazy! I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't leave the apartment! I'm here climbing the walls! Meanwhile, I'm dating a virgin, I'm in this contest...SOMETHING'S GOTTA GIVE!!!!"

--------------------
Dave, there’s an old story that this reminds me of: I cried because I had no desk until I met a man who had no feet, and the no-feet guy explained that there was such a thing as a budget…and WNYX was way, way over it. The End

Posts: 200 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3 days tops
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndyUK
Loyal Member
Member # 3419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndyUK   Email AndyUK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been 9 days once - almost drove me mad!
Posts: 88 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How to prevent masturbating? DO NOT TOUCH your cock. Not even to piss. NEVER put your hands on your cock EVER. NO MATTER what happens NEVER TOUCH IT. Now after awhile, you will end up a nut case but before that you will have such a HUGE HARD ON with your cock swelling, vibrating, pulsating, quivering, weeping, begging, crying - to be LOVED and paid attention to - but DO NOT GIVE IN. LEAVE IT ALONE. After awhile, IT will find its own way to TAKE CARE of ITSELF. And when sleeping, DO NOT lay on your stomach. DO NOT try to drill a huge hole in your matress because you are so damn hard and horny - IGNORE IT. When sleeping, sleep on your back. DO NOT allow your covers to cover your cock - the "touching" of your covers might be too much for your cock. Cut a hole in your blanket so your huge hardon can just stick out through the hole in your blanket - and "breathe"... DO NOT EVEN LOOK at your cock. DO NOT EVEN BREATHE on your cock. DO NOT LET the wind blow on your cock. PROTECT IT at ALL COSTS!!!! NEVER LET ANYONE get anywhere near your cock... PRETEND it really isn't there.... NEVER fall in love with your cock and do not let anyone else - Man or Woman - fall in love with your cock... After about twenty years of being so damn horny, then and only then can you LET a WOMAN take GOOD CARE of it FOR YOU - LET HER HAVE that HUGE LOAD you've been "storing". ONLY SHE WILL TRULY APPRECIATE and UTILIZE your WHOLE LOAD!!!!! It is NOT for you anyway. It is not yours to keep. And do not give it to any ungrateful females. Most of the time they don't know what it is for anyway and couldn't care less. You will be very happy - you WILL SEE....

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hate to disappoint, Mikey P, the longest the male body will "store" a load is about 3 days; after that, the body starts to eliminate it in urine. About all that's really happening is on a mental, and less physical, level where a person builds up the anticipation. It certainly seems to work for some folks; you might look into Tantric sex practices.

What a male CAN do is to trick their body into producing semen in overdrive: Masturbate frequently (several times a day) for a week or more and then stop whacking altogether for 3 days. On day 3 or 4, depending on how you count them, do a slow masturbation - take a lot of time. When you finally go-off, you'll have quantity and intensity.

In a post some months ago, I made this point: If your body isn't saving it up, why should you?

Just a couple of thoughts.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
Hate to disappoint, Mikey P, the longest the male body will "store" a load is about 3 days; after that, the body starts to eliminate it in urine. About all that's really happening is on a mental, and less physical, level where a person builds up the anticipation. It certainly seems to work for some folks; you might look into Tantric sex practices.

What a male CAN do is to trick their body into producing semen in overdrive: Masturbate frequently (several times a day) for a week or more and then stop whacking altogether for 3 days. On day 3 or 4, depending on how you count them, do a slow masturbation - take a lot of time. When you finally go-off, you'll have quantity and intensity.

In a post some months ago, I made this point: If your body isn't saving it up, why should you?

DO NOT TOUCH YOUR COCK!!!!

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:

Interesting point Tortapper. It seems plausible. However, I'm curious about it's truth. Who or what is your source? Are you a urologist?
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a few years back, after a hard break up, i lasted a few months without touching myself. after a while i just didnt think about it.

but with working from 4am to about 12pm and then going to school until about 11pm, i just spent my free time sleeping lol

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
[/qb]

Interesting point Tortapper. It seems plausible. However, I'm curious about it's truth. Who or what is your source? Are you a urologist? [/QB][/QUOTE]

To be honest H_A_A, I cannot recall the specific source of the information. I am certain that it was from a reliable medical source but it was so long ago that the exact research now escapes me. I have no medical degree but have a tendency to collect odd facts, especially as regards sex (in all its facets).

I wouldn't impart this information if I was not confident of it. I will always add caveats when research only "suggests" something. Then again, it's masturbation...if it hurts, don't do it.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Note to Mikey P: I AM NOT TOUCHING MY COCK.!!!
At least not till tomorrow afternoon.

Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On my own will I would say about a week, but that was only a personal test to let it "build up" so I could drown my target [Jerkoff] , which may have been my hand I dont remember!!!

p.s. I took zinc & folic acid during that time, and it made a super thick load-- just google it

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links