Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » #1 - A Tough Question (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: #1 - A Tough Question
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also Lisa from NOEMI's --- perfect feet !!

_fjb_

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10518 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nirvana988
Loyal Member
Member # 30928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nirvana988   Email Nirvana988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a long thought
I'd have to say Celeste Star - footfetishdaily.com

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Didn't even have to think about this one, to me the answer was obvious.... Perfectpeds, hands down, all the way, every time. No problem keeping to the constraints of the question. ned

I appreciate that, Ned. Unfortunately, i'm probably going to zap my first post and kill the thread since not everyone can. Oh, and thanks to both you and Nirvana988 for answering.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fjb and ned - I am so flattered!

It was so exciting to be linked in a thread that boasts such incredible beauties here at Wu's such as Mommie, Twisted Toes, Lexi and the like.

I am a lucky girl indeed to have two such admirers here in the forum! Keep watch as I will keep both of you in mind as I continue to post...

and when you least expect it there will be something posted especially for each of you!

[Love]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FIASCo --- PLEASE DON'T ZAP THIS THREAD !! [Cry]

"Keep watch as I will keep both of you in mind as I continue to post..."
Comment by perfecteds

Will do... [Eek!] [Woot]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Didn't even have to think about this one, to me the answer was obvious.... Perfectpeds, hands down, all the way, every time. No problem keeping to the constraints of the question. ned

I appreciate that, Ned. Unfortunately, i'm probably going to zap my first post and kill the thread since not everyone can. Oh, and thanks to both you and Nirvana988 for answering.
Maybe you should have posted in big bold letters...people STILL wouldn't clue the fuck in though...they have to go making a fucking list.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
quote:
Originally posted by shomeyoT0ES:
Not too hard of a question.

No? Based on the number of respondants who were unable or unwilling to "stick to the rules" stated in this thread's first post, I would say it's even harder than I first believed.

Well, you gotta point there. Believe me, it took me quite awhile to come up with my "favs"
Like I said before....I have a favorite in every category! [Tongue]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sigh*

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but the "fun" or "challenge" of the whole exercise was to limit it to just ONE!!! I mean, these are the types of just conversational questions that lead to some interesting discussions sometimes.

Sorry, (climbing down off of my high horse now), ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links