Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » List the fetishes you guys and girls have... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: List the fetishes you guys and girls have...
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bbw is "big beautiful women"

google it and youll see

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol - wasn't sure if it was Big Black women is all...
Thanks

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-foot jewelry
-the big toe, i love it when the big toe is not straight but a little crooked, gives the foot a little character
-french pedicures
-toes in my mouth
-girls wearing baseball caps especially when their hair goes through the back of the cap, i find that very sexy
-open toed high heels
-older women that really take care of their feet

thats all for now, i'll think of more

Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- foot fetish (obviously)
- soles (definitely)
- hose or stockings

Now for the non-foot related ones

- Erotic mind control/hypnotism (if you're sub and you haven't roleplayed this one out with your girl, get cracking)

- BDSM as a sub (my girlfriend is very much so a dom in bed)

- anime/hentai (I've loved anime for so long, now, why not?)

- comic book feet (you know it)

- Nerd/goth/punk - These girls know how to be hot as can be. Man, their feet is like 'shalala!' (I don't even know what that means).

- Public teasing

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH! And body art on women. Like tattoos (but it doesn't have to be). When they draw on themselves and do artistic designs on their bodies. Now that's sexy. Women are already beautiful, but when they further their body as a work of art - Just, yeah.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mainly foot fetish and footjobs, but I also like foot bondage and some foot torture as well as legs and ass(the whole lower half of a woman basically)
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Originally posted by girlyfootlvr:
Wow... great thread.

Thanks I was just curious [Big Grin]

quote:
****** I have all these fetishes/fantasies, but have NOT done almost any of them. Just basic foot kissing, licking with my wife, and basic sex. Nothing very extravagant. However, I'd like to. ************
Well get talking to her!
Ask her about it in a casual way...like asking if she could be a bit more dominant with you and build it up from there...She IS your wife after all. Good luck with it anyway, man.

Thanks for the advice, but if you knew her...nothing works with her. She's only focused on her study, career, life, etc. Wants to have a kid soon, and that's it. Sex, my needs and pleasure is not even in her picture. She considers herself a good wife, and she is a good human being. But she's not into fetishes, or even Sex. She'll let me do it once in a while, but she's always toooo focused on future/career, and wants a kid badly. I know after we have a kid, she'll forget I even exist. But, she's a decent human overall. What can I say? Its hard to explain.
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm I would say I'm turned on by almost anything foot fetish related, there's nothing I won't do with a nice pair of female feet. I'll massage, kiss, lick, suck, get a footjob and whatever else. For those who are turned on by girls with hats or whatever. I think that would be a turnon more than a fetish. I love the style of a girl in Ugg boots, tight black pants and a sports jersey, even if the jersey covers the girl's ass it's a cute look. Back to the fetish, if you want to call it a fetish, I get turned on by whale tails (when a girl's thong shows out of the back of her pants- huge tease) I never tried it but I think i would be interested in CFNM (Clothed female naked male) for me to be the naked male and have a clothed female order me to do what she wants. (I don't know why i'm into that I just am- maybe I like to show off) Great thread though like all the points of views.

[ January 16, 2009, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: octoberbaseball ]

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink_rock
Loyal Member
Member # 15899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink_rock   Email pink_rock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- Painted toenails
- Long fingernails
- Fake fingernails
- Strappy open-toed heels

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice hands/nails,indian feet,soft soles, long toes, flip flops

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Wow... great thread.

Thanks I was just curious [Big Grin]

quote:
****** I have all these fetishes/fantasies, but have NOT done almost any of them. Just basic foot kissing, licking with my wife, and basic sex. Nothing very extravagant. However, I'd like to. ************
Well get talking to her!
Ask her about it in a casual way...like asking if she could be a bit more dominant with you and build it up from there...She IS your wife after all. Good luck with it anyway, man.

Thanks for the advice, but if you knew her...nothing works with her. She's only focused on her study, career, life, etc. Wants to have a kid soon, and that's it. Sex, my needs and pleasure is not even in her picture. She considers herself a good wife, and she is a good human being. But she's not into fetishes, or even Sex. She'll let me do it once in a while, but she's always toooo focused on future/career, and wants a kid badly. I know after we have a kid, she'll forget I even exist. But, she's a decent human overall. What can I say? Its hard to explain.
Sounds like she recognizes the need to appear like a "decent human overall" in the interests of furthering her career/social status. "She's a decent human being" and "She doesn't give a fuck about her husband" are two sentences that don't really work together.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Unfortunately...I kinda agree...
Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links