Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anything Turn You On in yer Head But Not in Real Life? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Anything Turn You On in yer Head But Not in Real Life?
Not Dougal
Board Regular
Member # 34090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not Dougal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...yes.

Foot related, I like the idea of smelly feet and domination but I'm a not a submissive person in real life at all and it wouldn't work if I knew the person.

If the line could be drawn between roleplay and real life then that'd be fine, but I can't see the two things remaining fully separate.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KpandP25
Board Regular
Member # 10345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KpandP25   Email KpandP25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the thoguht of being trampled by a big woman .. totally dominated. But when it happened I found out I was working to hard to keep my chest from collapsing that I did not enjoy it.

On the ass licking thing... I really get into it when I am drunk. And I agree that most women I have done this to absolutely loved it.

--------------------
Kevin

Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Sex is all part of the reproductive system and everything we feel is somehow related to that, sometimes in indirect ways. Sometimes in complicated ways. Maybe feeling attracted to ass and sneakers is just nature's way of removing obstacles to intimacy. But then when you try to embrace ass & sneakers, nature says whoa- you're close, but that's not your goal, don't get distracted.
We don't have to do as nature directs all the time because reproduction is not always our goal every time we have sex or get sexy. (True love and intimacy is a better goal anyway, but getting off aint so bad either.) But if we're surfing on nature's way we want to know how the wave breaks - "how nature thinks". I think nature's way is basically to try everything, preferably all at once. Like if nature provides a variety of men attracted to all different parts of a woman's body, then whatever part of her body a female is most comfortable sharing, there will be some males attracted to it. To them it might seem all about that part of the body, but to nature's way it's a possible access point to a bonding that could end up increasing the birth rate.
What do the other animals do - the other mammals? I know a lot of them sniff piss and asses - I think some of them lick it too. It's part of their ritual. And then they make babies.

uh.. i think you're way off on this one darwin. lol. sex is ALL about reproduction in about 99.9% of all living things. our fetishes's, whether it be foot smelling or getting pissed on, are an abnormality. it's not a way to make sure all females get impregnated. in strictly biological terms, if a woman is not attractive, she's a potential genetic dead end. biology does not ensure that all women produce offspring, only the most viable ones. the things that all males are attracted to are signs that they will be able to produce strong offspring ensuring the continuation of YOUR genes. big boobs? good to nurse your young. sexy curves? sign that she is healthy and can produce young and live to raise them. etc. sure, those things dont mean shit now, but we are basing that on only the last 500 years or so.. place that next the 1,000's of years before that, our biological impulses havent had time to change to reflect what will ensure your lineage.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:

uh.. i think you're way off on this one darwin.

You're probably right. My theorizing is speculative. But the reason I keep speculating is because I think there are too many footguys for it to be just an aberration. I keep thinking there must be more to it than that. Oh well, dream on . . .
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tom, dont bother bud. realize that its an aberration that is based on no biological need and is just purely for pleasure.

glass half full my friend [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
This post is hilarious! Eating ass, sniffing pits. I love it. Let freedom ring.

hahahahaha well said [Tongue] MLK would be proud
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links