Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- Week THIR13EN. Famous Women Have the Potency to Arouse (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- Week THIR13EN. Famous Women Have the Potency to Arouse
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Week 14 of The Fashionistas will start a few hours later than usual. A friend invited me to a baseball game and I'm not going to pass up on this opportunity.

So just hang in there and I WILL have the new matches set up for Week 14 with SMOKIN' HOT pictures that just goes to show that famous women are set to a higher standard and are the hottest in the world.

Week 14 will kick off 3-4 hours later than usual.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night in Paris   Email Night in Paris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:

[Eek!] [Eek!] whoa, someone needs some refills on his meds. i have no idea where this guys gets his ideas. buddy if you want, i can fashion a nice hat out of aluminum foil for you. [Laugh]

My doctor says that I need a stronger dose of whatever medicine you're referring to. Like I'm gonna use them, or somethin'. As if.

Like I soooooooooo knew you would get a kick out of the things I say. You get these weird hard-ons for me that you always find a reason to have me as a last resort to have your last great arousal before your nerves rise again for another Paris fix. My responding and making a mockery out of you is your sick idea of exchanging dirty messages with each other. Paris Hilton is your gravitaional force. You try to get away from it, but you always come back for more. My gravity has gotten a hold of you and you want to use this time to read my messages as a jerkoff device. You have a secret fetish for Paris, which is why you always talk to me.

I guess the wife has bored you again, so you look for me as your nearest sexual release. You look for Paris Hilton. It's funny how you didn't have a rebuttal when I said in my last post that you go to me when the wife has dissapointed you. Instead you quoted something else I said. So it's true that Paris is your girl that you get off to when you take your showers. You feel guilty then go back to make stabs at me, thinking that your feelings for Paris will go away. But you get hard for Paris instead, read whatever it is I have to post, you get a kick out of it, then you send kisses to me, hoping I respond soon enough for you to ejaculate on time before you go back to do whatever it is you're doing.

I love to make you think that I need medication.

Does Paris make you hot and horny? Of course she does. But go ahead and lie to the whole world that you find Paris Hilton revolting. But you and I know what the real truth is. The only time you admit that Paris is your guilty pleasure is when you look at your miserable image in the mirror. Then Paris walks into the scene, you make out with her, your wife comes in like, "What is going on here?" Paris orders you to tell your wife off, which you obey to. Then like a little submissive slaveBitch, you're on your knees while Paris slaps her feet across your face.

Do you love me?
Well, Paris loves you, too.

Paris is soooooooooooooooooooooooo Hot and Gifted, Bitch.

--------------------
Paris Hilton's BFF -- Best Fuck Forever

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
again nite with paris-ite, amoungst all your babbling, you suprise me with one truth:
quote:

My doctor says that I need a stronger dose of whatever medicine you're referring to.

but of course you knew that i was comment on that already. [Roll Eyes]

as for the rest.. it kinda reminds me of a charlie brown cartoon. y'know when he talks to the teachers and all you hear back is WAH WAWAH WAH WAH WAWAH. of course i know you'll respond with a million theories about how you think that i like paris and i fantasize about her and how i.. ZZZzzZZZZzzz

sorry.. it's just getting old and boring. its ok though. i get it. i know you're really one of the forum regulars like RPM or Le Daemon creating an alias to have fun and create a buzz. [Wink] i mean it has to be. no one would ever think paris-ite was that hot... but shhhhh.. i wont tell anyone [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:

sorry.. it's just getting old and boring. its ok though. i get it. i know you're really one of the forum regulars like RPM or Le Daemon creating an alias to have fun and create a buzz. [Wink] i mean it has to be. no one would ever think paris-ite was that hot... but shhhhh.. i wont tell anyone [Wink]

That's what I think too. While it's not that big a deal to pass over the annoying ramblings that are posted by this character though, I really hope the integrity of the contest is not being jepordized by this paris person logging in and voting under 15 or 20 different user names. I really hope the contest isn't tainted and even if it was the pictures and the playing along is far more awesome than any celeberty foot site or collection I've ever seen anywhere. Hopefully there's just alot of people with bad taste out there voting who will eventually come to their senses by the time the playoffs roll around. For Paris Hilton with her average at best looks and well below average looking feet in a contest feeturing the hottest celeberties and most beautiful feet in the world, to have won as many matchups as she has won a person can't help but wonder if something's up.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links