Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A difficult situation. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: A difficult situation.
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i agree 100% Michael, most relationships that start online will never amount to anything, but to dismiss them just because they are online is what i am referring to. as you said, lightning does strike people so you cant dismiss it just because it hasnt happened to you.

as for your summation of your idea of a relationship, i agree. all those items are certainly part of what i want in relationship, but there is also an emotional aspect that has nothing to do with physical distance. personally, i believe those qualities you mention are the easy part.

i am not trying to argue that this a route everyone should take to look for a partner, but i would like any prejudice towards such a relationship dropped. maybe its not for you or a million other people, but it does work. i personally could never go to a club/bar and pick some chick up to bang. i, personally, never got that.

well said!!
Shush, smelly [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
listen buddy, she's an intelligent woman to agree with me!

i do, however, have to question that intelligence when i think about that fact that she has a 'thing' for you. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

i do, however, have to question that intelligence when i think about that fact that she has a 'thing' for you. [Laugh]

That's kinda a really bastard comment to make, Nutsth...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i agree 100% Michael, most relationships that start online will never amount to anything, but to dismiss them just because they are online is what i am referring to. as you said, lightning does strike people so you cant dismiss it just because it hasnt happened to you.

as for your summation of your idea of a relationship, i agree. all those items are certainly part of what i want in relationship, but there is also an emotional aspect that has nothing to do with physical distance. personally, i believe those qualities you mention are the easy part.

i am not trying to argue that this a route everyone should take to look for a partner, but i would like any prejudice towards such a relationship dropped. maybe its not for you or a million other people, but it does work. i personally could never go to a club/bar and pick some chick up to bang. i, personally, never got that.

I see

the bar/club isn't my thing either

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:

That's kinda a really bastard comment to make, Nutsth...
I think we've identified ONE problem with online communication -- misinterpreting someone's tone. [Smile]

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To the dude that started this post, you are a retard... go out and meet people ffs and get some real feet, ya know what they are dont't ya????

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think we've identified ONE problem with online communication -- misinterpreting someone's tone.
tell me about it. andy should know better than to think i would trash him. there's very people on this board that i think deserve negative attention and he is not one of them. it was nudge and a wink which is why i put the laugh emo. [Cry]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
quote:
I think we've identified ONE problem with online communication -- misinterpreting someone's tone.
tell me about it. andy should know better than to think i would trash him. there's very people on this board that i think deserve negative attention and he is not one of them. it was nudge and a wink which is why i put the laugh emo. [Cry]
Yeah - I don't mind people taking the piss out of me for a laugh; I just don't like it when they do it to my girlfriend...=/

Whatever - it was a joke. No harm.

--------------------
 -

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

spotlight - if i scored what feet? please elaborate.

and andy.. buddy.. i was more busting on YOU than athena. was she offended? my apologies to you both if you took what i said with any seriousness.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
[QBand andy.. buddy.. i was more busting on YOU than athena. was she offended? my apologies to you both if you took what i said with any seriousness. [/QB]

She wasn't lol. I just was on behalf of her - nvm...if I actually like...READ your post then yes - it was a joke
hahaha

And Spotlight is saying if your wife is your avatar, then you must be doing something right in starting an e-relationship and he's going to follow suit [Tongue]
...I think [Smile]

[ June 05, 2009, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

[Laugh]
thank you spotlight. i did indeed meet her online and those are indeed her feet in my avatar. [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
spotlight - if i scored what feet? please elaborate.

and andy.. buddy.. i was more busting on YOU than athena. was she offended? my apologies to you both if you took what i said with any seriousness.

i wasnt offended in the least honey [Smile]

btw thanks for so eloquetly describing long-distance/online relationships. i might use some of yout lines myself if you dont mind, when trying to explain it to others.

AK

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is fascinating to me

so when a person approaches you, you tell them you are taken? even if they seems like they would be cool and look good? you won't dance with other people?

when your friends want to go out where other single people will be, you don't go? you're home alone on saturday and friday nights?

no flirting with other people? anything? how do you resist?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

yes, yes, yes, yes.. or something like that.

when my wife and i were still in different countries, we definitely considered ourselves as 'taken'. we definitely were in a committed relationship.

why wouldnt we go out and be around other single people?? it's not like i cant be around an attractive single woman and not control myself. which answers your last question. its called self control. its the same thing that keeps me taking things too far with women now. as for the fliring, omg, i am in a relationship, not dead! of course i flirt.. i did then, i do now and as long as someone woman finds me attractive, i will continue to flirt.. as does my wife. it's completely harmless and means nothing. it's not like i dont find other women attractive and i dont expect my wife to never find another guy attractive ever again.. so why would i care if she batted her eyelashes at the hot detective that frequents her restaurant?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
^ Phone calls not allowed or something, Mike?
Video calls?
Webcam?
And you do realise that MSN is instant messaging, not like on these boards, yeah?
So what is the difference how you fall in love?
I can't see it...

chatting on msn for example, people can take a little more time to think about what they want to say before hitting "enter", sounds ideal if you have a stuttering problem or get lost for words

or if you creep people out in person or have no friends. despite the epic inconsistencies in this story, i get it
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links