Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Femme Fashionistas presents ... The Playoffs -- The Wild Card Class. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: National Femme Fashionistas presents ... The Playoffs -- The Wild Card Class.
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Night in Paris:

So the question everyone wants answered to is ... Am I gay, straight, or bi-sexual? I'll get to that in a minute.

No you haven't. I'm still waiting for that answer. That's the second or third time this guy has teased us with that question. Either he's afraid of coming out of the closet or he saying these things to get into people's head as his way of playing mind games. Like Nusuth, (or anyone else, for that matter) I, too, wonder if he's being straight with us (as in truthful) or if he's being overly-dramatic with his antics. I guess that's what made him someone you were drawn to in a weird way.

Even though I didn't like the fact that people voted for him (or the actual Paris Hilton ... I always confuse one for the other because of this shit) over Jessica Simpson. However, it wouldn't hurt to see him back. He really made this game stand out from any other topic on this forum because he proved that we ALL have a guilty pleasure. For all of us, that guilty pleasure was him being irrational and a bit antagonistic towards some people and finding a way of making all of that funny (to some people, at least). I don't watch Paris' show on MTV, but that Paris guy posting comments on this contest made it seem like I was watching it all along. I'll give him so much credit for that.

I guess I want to see him back. But I don't think he'll say much now that Paris is gone. I know he'll be reading this because he said that he'll continue voting. We'll see. At least he likes Kim Kardashian so he has SOME taste.

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
always
Board Regular
Member # 33264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for always     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tomorrow, the glorified PROSTITUTE megan fox is will have hers coming to her. Scarlett Johansson will make an example out of her. I can't wait.

The talk WILL come to an end. And so will Megan Fox. Divine Intervention is ALWAYS right. This year is not meant for Megan. She will pay for the filth that came out of that trashy mouth. Scarlett will is above that. She'll let beauty get the best of trash.

If Megan loses, then I'll become a fan of hers and talk about her the way Duffy, Drunk 24-7 and others are. Because then she would've learned her lesson and apologize to Scarlett. Until then, Megan will vomit before the match starts because the pressure will get to her.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BloodSpill
Board Regular
Member # 34061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BloodSpill   Email BloodSpill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by always:
Tomorrow, the glorified PROSTITUTE megan fox is will have hers coming to her. Scarlett Johansson will make an example out of her. I can't wait.

The talk WILL come to an end. And so will Megan Fox. Divine Intervention is ALWAYS right. This year is not meant for Megan. She will pay for the filth that came out of that trashy mouth. Scarlett will is above that. She'll let beauty get the best of trash.

If Megan loses, then I'll become a fan of hers and talk about her the way Duffy, Drunk 24-7 and others are. Because then she would've learned her lesson and apologize to Scarlett. Until then, Megan will vomit before the match starts because the pressure will get to her.

I have never waited for a match more than this one where Megan takes on Scarlett. National has done an EXCELLENT job hyping up this match for the last few weeks. We have hyped this up ourselves as well by taking sides between the two. Now everything takes place. Megan is pitching back and forth like a lion in a cage. Why would want the cage to be open? Both girls will get this settled. Not over pie and a cup of tea. Megan will force Scarlett to lick the fucking dirt off of her feet and I want to see Scarlett start tearing from the pain the foot down her throat will cause her, ruining her makeup in the process. I'll spend my rent money just to see that shit happen for 45 minutes. But in this contest, the whole world will see this shit happen over the course of days while the poll remains open. Scarlett will cry. And cry and cry some more.

Megan will be the pimp while Scarlett becomes that glorified prostitute you were talking about.

If Scarlett has got something to say then she should come to the cave and stick her head in. Megan will bring a new meaning to the phrase "Dead End".

Posts: 32 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

So the question everyone wants answered to is ... Am I gay, straight, or bi-sexual? I'll get to that in a minute.

i have never addressed because.. it just doesnt matter. why do we need to know NIP's sexual preference? i can only assume he is not gay because i dont think many gay guys are going to be interested in women's feet, but he might very well be bisexual. if he is, does it really matter? will it change anything? we have never cared what anyone else's sexual orientation, why would we care about his? and i dont mean that in a 'who gives a shit' way, but with respect.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only bring it up because one can't help but question it to the point where Duffy asked Paris the same thing. Paris made it more interesting by acknowledging that the question was asked but then he completely ignores it by changing the topic in one breath. If anything I was wondering if he was ashamed by admitting the truth to us or if he's just wasting everyone's time by playing with our heads when he makes everyone think that he's something that he's not.

Ultimately I was not going to bash him if he is bisexual or gay. It was only a question of why would he make people think he's attracted to men when he's not. A lot of the things he said were definitely over the top. I was only wondering if he was truly being himself or if he was playing out his alter ego.

So again I am in no position to ridicule him on his preference. It makes one wonder only because Night in Paris brought that possibility to our attention a few times. Besides, I did say yesterday that I would like to see him back.

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Round 2 starts tonight....let's go Kim Kardashian!!

sad that Eva got knocked out

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links