Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Femme Fashionistas -- The Finals Classic -- The PERFECT Ending. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: National Femme Fashionistas -- The Finals Classic -- The PERFECT Ending.
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so a new champ and a perfect season, Wow!

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it's official! Megan Fox has lived up to the perfection we all know she resembles by dethrowning the reigning champion, completing the perfect season and capturing the coveted Salvatore Ferragamos and the crown of Nation Femme Fashionistas Champion for 2009. Enough cannot be said of this accomplishment, what a remarkable effort by a truely remarkable woman who deserves all the acclaim and glory that comes with winning this tournament. She truely is Hollywoods Hottest Celeberty and the World's most Dominant Foot Goddess. Congratulations to Megan Fox.

I also want to give a great deal of credit to Carmen Electra. At 37 years of age to come in as the champion with the entire field of hollywoods youngest, hottest and most beautiful women gunning for her and return to the finals in an attempt to defend shows just how important she is to the foot fetish world as well. She got out to an early lead, and then after Megan rallied to overtake her she battled back to tie the game but she simply had no answer for Megan's final push in the late stages and when she needed one more magical comeback it simply wasn't there.

A special thank you needs to also go to National for creating this tournament to honor these women. The way he's orchastrated the competition in such a classy, intense, legit and efficiant manner far surpasses the effort anyone else whose ever conducted a foot fetish poll, celebirty poll, sports poll, election, or any other sort of fantasy league has ever put in. While the pictures he's provided week in and week out fufilled our wildest fantasies and the matchups created storylines of such intrigue and interest, the playoffs ultimately rewarded him, and all of us with the ultimate payoff in this Megan Fox vs. Carmen Electra Classic. The interest this tournament has sparked and the participation it has yielded just shows what a great job National has done in making it a staple and an asset to the Forums here at Wus and the most relivant and meaningful tournament of it's kind. In last years final there were 34 votes. This season there were 99 votes in the final, and there may have been even more viewers who simply couldn't bring themselves to choose between Megan and Carmen as they were so evenly matched. Based on those numbers that's a growth of nearly 300% in a single year. I think National is the man who should be put in charge of leading the world out of the recession. He really did an amazing job in making this whole thing possible and I sincerely thank him for his effort this year and look forward to what he has in store for us next season.

Once again, Thank you to National, Props to Carmen for Making this final one for the history books and congratulations to the irresistable assasine Megan Fox on capturing the National Femme Fashionistas Title. She will wear the Salvatore Ferragamos proud and confidently because she is unquestionably a true champion.

[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, my God!

I can't fucking believe it. Megan Fox is the champion of the world! This is unreal. This is something that's going to take a while to sink in because all year long I've been very supportive of Fox on her quest to become champion. To see her win in the way she did is something that has become a loss of words for me.

It's been a great ride, especially with Drunk24_7. At first, you knew that Megan was hot, but not to the point where she was hot enough to be champion. You had yet to see what it was about Megan that has made her into the woman you now say she is.

Then we had that guy/girl/gay/bisexual/straight guy (or girl) who was the biggest supporter of Paris Hilton. As much fun as this contest was, it would've been less entertaining had it not been for "Night in Paris'" over-the-top comments and shock value statements. He made Paris Hilton an event to watch every single week. He should've made a comment this week to get his view on who he voted for and why. I'm sure he'll be back next year to really antagonize people all over again with even more funny material. That Paris guy was one of a kind. This forum has never seen anything like him and it won't see anyone like him for a LONG time to come.

Everyone else who had the time to post comments in this game were all good people as well. Cain has great taste in women. I know that guy is happy as fuck. Bloodspill is very excited, I bet. Speaking of Bloodspill, where has he been? I bet he loved some of the things Drunk24_7 had to say about Megan's quest to become champion.

It is not going to be until tomorrow morning where Carmen Electra realizes that she lost in the Finals. Right now, I bet she still doesn't know what has happened. When she wakes up tomorrow, only then will she get the reality that she's no longer champion. Until then she'll think that this is all a bad dream. That's how it is with sports. The team that lost a championship match will not realize until the following morning that the glory can no longer be theirs.

Carmen Electra is truly amazing! Even though I did not vote for her I still love this woman. She is a Diva who has never gone on record to say anything negative about any other celebrity or movie directer the way Megan Fox has had. Megan is going to have this tendency of being very reckless with the words that come out of her mouth. She's not going to care who it offends and I don't see her taking many of those words back. Carmen is more of the type who will think twice before saying anything. Carmen is too sweet to get involved with tussles with another famous person.

As nice as Carmen is, I bet I know why she ultimately fell to Megan Fox. Here's what happened to Carmen in the final stages of this contest in what many will speculate was her downfall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C55zS1Dtkis

Get it, downfall?

Other than that clip National provided of Megan when she was on the Jimmey Kimmel Show, that was the funniest shit I've seen all week!

Megan Fox was flawless on the runways. She didn't have an episode like that in the Finals Classic.

In any event, I want to thank National for being the mastermind of this masterpiece and perfecting how the measurement of Hollywood's hottest feet should be ranked. Thanks for giving Megan Fox the opportunity to really show the foot fetish world of how hot she is. Every girl in this contest (from the past, present, and future) should be exclusive property to this brand of foot fetish celebrity contest. No other contest can duplicate the genius that went into making this what it has become.

A girl can be some girl in another contest. But put her in the NFF, she becomes a STAR. If she was in the NFF first, then appears elsewhere, she becomes a has-been. She will be the leftover that came from National's contest.

I will surely miss this game.

Thanks, man!

And congrats to Megan Fox! You truly captivate the whole planet under your spell. I love you! I can now go to sleep very relieved and happy, knowing that Megan won't have to worry about another person for a long time during the off-season.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BloodSpill
Board Regular
Member # 34061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BloodSpill   Email BloodSpill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:

She knew and still knows this isn't going to be easy, but she ain't rolling over for anyone. She understands that this is a different battle, she realizes that unlike any of the women she's assassinated so far when she strikes Carmen, Carmen strikes back. For the first time ever Megans been battered, she's been knocked down, but she's gotten back up, she tasted her own blood trickling from her lips, and she likes it!!! The Challenge Carmen Electra poses and the offence that she dishes out pushes the perverse, kinky and sexual gratification that Megan ceases from these encounters to a whole new level and to match it, she has raised her passion and intensity both within herself and within her fans to a whole new level. A level that Nikita was never able to take her to in the relationship she disclosed to National, but a level she always wanted to asend to. Perhaps most importantly of all the explosive violence that this battle with Carmen Electra has taken Megan Fox and her libido to a level that's allowed her to comeback in this matchup and take the fucking lead!

However it's a long way from over. Carmen is right in this contest, and after jumping out to the early lead she may have thought this young vixen is hot, but she's got a long way to go to enter her league, she may have thought Megan was going to falter under the added pressure of not only looking to capture the title but also to complete the perfect season was simpy too much for Fox to deal with. Carmen may have looked up at the scoreboard and let up a little bit thinking that this was just gonna be another routine championship party for her. As she looks up again and sees herself trailing with just over 24 hours to go, she now knows that to defend her title will be the toughest challenge of her life. But I don't think Carmen will panic, not at all, I think she'll embrace the challenge and bring it like she's never brought it before. She said she likes when someone takes control with her, when someone throws her around and gets kinky...well that's excatly what Megan Fox has done, when Carmen knocked her down, she was expecting Megan to roll over and die, but the angelic assassin got back up, got right in her face and actually threw Carmen down on her sexy, sexy ass. Megan Fox has begun to take control of this finale but the dangerous part for her is that Carmen is turned on by how Megan has taken control. Electra is invigorated, refreshed, rejuvinated, refocused and sexier than ever as the battle that Megan is giving her is more than she expected and exactly what she wanted, now Carmen will give the very best of herself back to Megan and look to squash her in the final moments to prove her foot fetish dominance isn't ready to end just yet dispite the rough and edgy fight Fox is bringing to her. Carmen told National no matter what a person's experience, if they want to be successful in their encounters they need to be confident and just bring it. Well Megan Fox is confidently bringing it with all she's got to the point that she's taken the lead and that turns Electra on so much that she's ready to have an orgasmic finish in the final push before voting ends that could allow for the lead to change yet again. Megan's previous encounter with a female was with a Stripper, but as Carmen told National, she's into stripping herself, and I can gaurentee you Megan's never had to fend off a stripping, cumming Carmen Electra before and it's gonna be one hell of a show to see if she's able to hold onto the lead and do it, or if she'll be overcome once again at the polls by Electra before all is said and done.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
with her beautiful foot pushed firmly against Carmen's windpipe she looks to stomp Electras last breath from her lungs in her final and sexiest assasination yet!

That's exactly what happened when those two messed with each other. That was probably the greatest gratification that each other them received in her life. That was a bloody encounter, definitely. Now Megan can go back home (where, according to National, she spends a lot of her fucking sweet time) and make a portrait of her greatest victim -- Carmen Electra. When Megan goes to sign her name next to the painting, she'll dip her quill into her ink cartridge and the liquid that drips from the tip of that quill will be Carmen's blood. Then Megan licks her lips in delight just like she did in this picture ...

http://meganfox-online.net/coppermine/displayimage.php?pid=22814&fullsize=1

That's a woman who knows what she wants more than any other woman on the planet.

Megan Fox is our champion now. Love it or hate it.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After getting an inside scoop from National Duffy and I waited outside near a back enterence in hopes of maybe getting a picture or an autograph or an oppertunity to kiss the feet of our New Champion Megan Fox as she left the arena following her remarkable victory over Carmen Electra to capture the 2009 National Femme Fashionistas championship and make history by being the first woman to ever achive a perfect undefeated season.

As the paparazzi were swarming the front of the building, Megan slipped into casual clothes and left through the back where we were waiting, but with one glimpse of this Goddess we both fainted before her and she just moved on past, but still, what a glimpse and what a moment it was and what a champion Megan Fox is!

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee269/Drunk247_album/mf0a.gif

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All great stories have an ending. The story's end came as a result of the previous night when the new world champion became the topic of world-wide celebration and, perhaps, the start of a new direction. With that victory Saturday night, Megan Fox is now the Arisen and the Olfactory of our Preference. Megan Fox is now the poison which we render to when we seek a source of solace. Megan Fox is pretty dangerous. Pretty and Dangerous, that is.

There isn't any need to discuss which woman has the sexiest feet in the world. After 267 matches, this contest has already done that. In a field where 32 of the hottest women in the world share the identical goal, only One was able to whether through the most thorough and comprehensive storm to ever be established in the form of the National Femme Fashionistas. Since February 10, Megan Fox was trying to feel her way through the contest and everything it had to offer. There were some voters who did not want to accept her right away as someone who was best worthy of winning the most coveted prize in the game. I guess they wanted her to earn her credits before even considering whether she should be among the world's sexiest WITH the world's sexiest feet. At the same time, these same voters were willing to give women like Carmen Electra and Christina Aguilera some slack because they were among the more successful women in last year's event.

I think it was Duffy who once said that Megan was not given the respect that she deserves then she will take it by force. It was that exact drive and will from Megan Fox that really turned the people on. Megan went up to one of her opponents, slapped her real hard before pressing the spike of her heel against her throat. That was her philosophy and that really grabbed the voters by the balls.

With the population outside of the foot fetish world being very accustomed to what Megan Fox was all about, she entered this season without much hype and promise within the feet community. Now she the only person who can say she has the sexiest feet on the planet.

Megan Fox owes a world of thanks to me for exposing her to new set of people where she can further attract more men to fall under her spell and scent.

----

Here is the look back to the season Megan Fox has had:

Regular Season:
Week 1 -- Eva Longoria - WIN
Week 2 -- Hilary Duff - WIN
Week 3 -- Tara Reid - WIN
Week 4 -- Lindsay Lohan - WIN
Week 5 -- Brooke Burke - WIN
Week 6 -- Shakira - WIN
Week 7 -- Sarah Michelle Gellar - WIN
Week 8 -- Vanessa Hudgens - WIN
Week 9 -- ////////
Week 10 -- Jennifer Aniston - WIN
Week 11 -- Paris Hilton - WIN
Week 12 -- Lindsay Lohan - WIN
Week THIR13EN -- Jessica Simpson - WIN
Week 14 -- Shakira - WIN
Week 15 -- Adriana Lima - WIN
Week 16 -- Kate Beckinsale - WIN
Week 17 -- Sarah Michelle Gellar - WIN

Playoffs:
Divisional Class -- Scarlett Johansson - WIN
Class Championship -- Kate Beckinsale - WIN

The Finals Classic -- Carmen Electra - WIN

----

Megan Fox embarked on a journey that will be extremely hard to duplicate and even harder to master. Unlike ANY other woman who has competed in ANY foot fetish celeb contest in this forum's history have we seen anything this imposing, convincing, powerful, potent and extremely sexy do what it has just done before our eyes and understanding. By enduring the most vigorous and time-consuming of tests in the most prominent contest, she emerged with the perfect record and the perfect argument why she has the perfect face, the perfect body ... and now The Perfect Feet. Whatever your definition of what the perfect scent to her feet should be, it will perfectly cater to you, too.

----

Being the defending world champion means that she will have to face a tougher schedule than a new girl in the contests. At least that would be the case on paper.

Going into this year, Carmen Electra was going to face a more impressive lineup than what Megan Fox was given. Why? Because I go easy on the new girls while the previous year's best get to prove that they are worthy by going through women who are just as tough. It would not make sense for Carmen to get the easiest schedule I could put together. Nor would it be fair. By doing this, I give the new girls a chance to really shine while the established girls knock each other around. This makes for more competitive matches throughout the course of the regular season.

Anyway, back to what I was trying to say. One would think Carmen had the tougher lineup to face. But as it turned out, Megan's schedule was just as tough as Carmen's was this year. By applying the Strength of Schedule formula, Carmen's opponents had the average winning percentage of .495. For Megan Fox, that winning percentage was the same. In fact, that is more impressive than Carmen's opponents last year.

Strength of Schedule of World Champions --

2008 - Carmen Electra -- .474
2009 - Megan Fox -- .495

Throughout the course of the regular season, we averaged 59.11 voters. During which time ...

Carmen Electra averaged 37.06 votes.
Megan Fox averaged 40.12 votes.

Another impressive thing worth noting is that Megan Fox came from a class that did not perform as strong as the American Female Class. For Megan to overcome the stigma of becoming the world champion from a weaker class is another testament that she is flawless.

AFC vs NFC in 2009 Regular Season --

American Female Class won 36 matches.
National Female Class won 29 matches.

Carmen Electra, going into The Finals Classic as defending champion from the stronger class, seemed to be the favorite based on the fact that she came from a more "war zone-like" environment than Megan Fox. But Megan knew what being in a war is all about. Staying at the top of the game in looks, style and feet is war in itself. But also consider that she looks that hot even after dodging evil robots that are the size of the Empire State Building.

----

This will go down as a more memorable Finals Classic than the one before it. Carmen Electra got off to an incredible start. After the first thirteen votes, eleven of them went to Carmen. ELEVEN! When I saw that, I thought the match was over before it even had to chance to get settled in. Carmen gave her the beating her father should've given her if he upon finding out that she had that relationship with Nikita. This was the first time in which ANY girl got off to that big of a lead and lose it later on. This is Carmen Electra we're talking about. Over the last two seasons, she has become notorious for the huge lopsided wins. So it was very easy for one to think that Carmen had this one in the bank. This is the image of what happened when after Carmen got off to that monster start:

http://megan-fox.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/transformers2-promos-megan-fox_net-3.jpg

There she was, looking up at Carmen as if to ask, "What the fuck has happened to me?" or, "Holy Shit, where the fuck am I?" or something else along those lines. Carmen fucked her up. If Carmen had kept up with that pace, she would've finished with the final score being 85-14.

But what Carmen would soon find out the hard way was that Megan is Poison. She's an ether that will slowly, but surely, paralyze the target. For Megan to get a hold of Carmen Electra with her carbon monoxide was unreal to watch unfold. Something like that tells me that Megan is going to be around for a while.

Carmen did make the match interesting again by re-taking the lead further into the match. Carmen tried to fight off the poison and it seemed to work. But when the poison got used to Carmen's body, that's when she collapsed and watched helplessly as Megan got further and further away from her.

----

Salvatore Ferragamo --

Salvatore is regarded as the most legendary shoemaker of all time, becoming the inspiration for other famous shoe designer to master their practice of giving the most accentuate recognition to the art and amazement of women's feet. He made shoes for movie stars such as Joan Crawford and Gloria Swanson, as well as for films such as Cecil B. DeMille's The Ten Commandments.

Ferragamo was always recognized as a visionary, and his designs ranged from the strikingly bizarre objet d'art to the traditionally elegant, often serving as the main inspiration to other footwear designers of his time and beyond.

The world's most renowned shoe artist opened up his first store in 1927 over in Florence, Italy. That place houses the company's flagship store and museum. Since then, throughout its history, the company has been known for innovative designs and use of materials. Such ingenuity goes back to Salvatore's time in California, when he studied anatomy to make shoes which were more comfortable. Notable innovations include the wedge heel, the shell-shaped sole, the ‘invisible’ sandal, metal heels and soles, the 18-carat gold sandal, the sock-shoe, sculpture heels, and the gloved arch shoe created for the Maharani of Cooch Behar in 1938.Metal-reinforced stiletto heels were made famous by Marilyn Monroe. The company is also known for the ‘Gancino’ decoration, the ‘Vara’ patent ballet pump, the Salvatore bag and the use of patchwork.

Salvatore worked with film stars and celebrities from his earliest days in Hollywood. Clients over the years included Audrey Hepburn, Sophia Loren and Greta Garbo, as well as Andy Warhol and Diana, Princess of Wales. The company made Margaret Thatcher's famous handbags and for King Jigme Khesar Namgyal Wangchuck during the coronation on November 6, 2008 in Thimpu, Bhutan.

The National Femme Fashionistas pays homage to what he means to the appreciation that embodies the female foot. The NF Fashionistas has brought his legacy to the people of this forum so they can become familiar to who he was. What better way for his work to pay off than to have the coronation of the famous femme who proved her case better than anyone else this year?

His life story and dedication in the 1920s and 1930s has been restored to the present day to give thanks to that girl who will go on the list where Marlene Dietrich's name can be found.

The coronation of Megan Fox is a masterpiece image that will live in the annals time. Putting those shoes on for her was the loving thing I even did. With photographers flashing everywhere and the world watching, it gives others the sense that foot admiration is an art form.

Megan Fox wears the Salvatore Ferragamo. With it, she carries the title of World's Sexiest Feet.

----

I learned that appreciation of the feet goes beyond showing pictures where their toes make an appearance. Showing pictures of toe cleavage is also VERY essential to why our fetish is worth savoring for. This is an example:

http://www.megansafox.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=1336&fullsize=1

You don't have to show the toes to make the picture sexy. Great shoes are also the trade of the game. This is the first celebrity outlet to show that audience that their tastes are in favor, too.

Toe cleavage is considered to be fashionable by stylists such as Susan Conterno, columnist for FAMOUS magazine. Manolo Blahnik himself opined that "the secret of toe cleavage, a very important part of the sexuality of the shoe" is that "You must only show the first two cracks." According to fashion insiders, "toe-cleavage shoes sans stockings" are part of the "unwritten dress code" of the "Voguette", as dictated by the magazine's longtime editor in chief Anna Wintour -- "even in the bitter New York winter".

Fashion advice also centers around the amount of appropriate toe cleavage. A pump (shoe) with a "slightly low vamp for a hint of toe cleavage" should not be "too racy for a conservative office". Financial guru Suze Orman says it is "the only cleavage that should be shown around an office".

**I disagree with that last sentence, but that's a story for another day.**

The implied sexual aspects also come into play for some. Dominatrix Claudia Varrin writes of wearing an outfit featuring toe cleavage when entertaining a foot fetishist.And Frederick's of Hollywood has promoted open-toe shoes as "sexually suggestive" due to the toe cleavage.

Week 5 was the first time I used toe cleavage pictures. That was with Megan Fox. She defeated Brooke Burke who had pictures that showed her toes. That's when I knew Megan gave me something special to experiment with.

----

One can say that Megan Fox had the will and the knowing to win this contest from Day One. Look no further than this tattoo:

http://meganfox-online.net/coppermine/displayimage.php?pid=13317&fullsize=1

On her right inner forearm there is a beautiful tattoo of Marilyn Monroe. Her feelings for Maryilyn Monroe is well known and she probably knows more about her idol than anybody else, especially after having read Barbara Leaming’s 464 page long Marilyn Monroe biography. Emotions and feelings are definitely involved here as Megan Fox is very empathetic towards her idol. This bond began when Megan Fox was a little child and recalls crying every time she heard Marilyn Monroe on TV.

Look closely and enjoy the work of this body art, this is the favorite of all Megan Fox tattoos for many of her fans. It’s really exceptional and not only that, it also has that very cool sixties thing going for kit. I mean when Megan Fox is wearing a Marilyn Monroe-esque dress and the Marilyn tattoo is flashing, it’s just an incredible scene of beauty and fashion.

Megan Fox will do her best to carry a legendary legacy the way Monroe did back in the 1950s and 1960s. This victory was very sweet for Megan as part of her cried from the idea that Monroe was watching all of this from the skies above. Through Megan (in a sense), Monroe lives on.

----

If Megan was able to complete what the 2007 New England Patriots were unable to attain, then are we looking at a more promising dynasty than what Tom Brady and coach Bill Bilichick were able to further assemble?

Looking back at everything that has happened this year, all you need to do is take each image from your memory and lay that picture down. Do that with each memory you have of the regular season and playoffs. After you lay every picture next to each other you will get the perfect mosaic. That Mosaic being Megan Fox.

Champions belong to the ages. And Perfection belongs to Megan Fox.

----

The greatest thanks goes out to everyone who has voted in these matches. The words of appreciation you've put into really made this contest above and beyond of what I ever thought it could be. At times I was at a lost for words because to have other love this game the way they love it is really knowing that something has been done right and that I've made something special by giving these celebrities an outlet where others can give the full and best love and hate to those who are in there.

The storylines created in here are those that help give these women the "larger than life" value they already live by. The difference is that in the Fashionistas we do it while talking about their feet and the shoes they wear and who their biggest rivals are.

Because of this, I will do my best not to let you guys down and continue rewarding your love for famous women and the feet they present for our viewing entertainment.

Thanks to all who participated in the contest. The fans are the reason why this game is what it is and why the famous women want to take part in this contest more than any other.

Megan Fox has the rest of the year to brag about how great her feet look. She has better looking feet than anyone in the United States, Canada, Brasil, Japan, France, Italy, Australia, Greece, India, Ethiopia, Russia, wherever. That's what the Salvatore Ferragamo means.

----

Thanks to all the fans for providing life to this contest. You really made my dedication to organizing this contest worth every minute spent into it.

The National Femme Fashionistas returns on February 9, 2010 and it will run through July 3, 2010. Megan Fox & Company will be there. And so will everyone else.

--National

[ July 06, 2009, 01:49 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, National for putting together this extraordinary event. I know I'll be around for it next year when it returns. Now Megan Fox can relax, she was paid excellent money to participate in this contest. Now with the perfect win, she'll probably demand a raise in her contract. You'll be foolish not to give it to her.

When you asked if she can become a better dynasty then the Patriots was a really good one. That had me pausing for a few minutes because what if she turns out to be a better dynasty? Carmen winning the championship this year would've raised talks about a dynasty in the making, but Megan put a stop to that shit with quite an impressive win!

And now I can't help but look at that picture of Megan Fox at the bottom of each National post. You picked a great picture to depict how nice this girl is.

Congratulations to Megan Fox! She definitely deserves it.

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This picture posted by National gave the best description of the opening quarter of the match

http://megan-fox.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/transformers2-promos-megan-fox_net-3.jpg

That really turned me on. To finally see Megan down the way she was in that picture was Carmen's way of putting her on the spot and provoking her, DARING her to get sexually aggressive with her. Megan took over the competition all year. Carmen gave Megan a taste of her own medicine in the early goings and Megan was given a great opportunity to show the world that dishing out the pain she was given can be so sexually gratifying.

I said once before that provoking Megan is the last thing you want to do. I don't think Carmen got that message. She REALLY provoked Megan and she ruffed her back. Seeing Megan come back from that huge deficit was like watching the world come to an end because no one would expect someone to get back at her the way Megan did.

That picture REALLY turns me on. Imagine what that did to Megan?

If Megan was able to do what she did, then she can win any match in the future.

That picture Drunk24_7 posted of Megan walking over the two guys was very funny. That's what she basically did all year to the competition.

Megan Fox IS foot fetish Hollywood. She is Ms. Fashionista.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links