Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do Butch Lesbian feet turn you on? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Do Butch Lesbian feet turn you on?
expressions
Loyal Member
Member # 25223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for expressions   Author's Homepage   Email expressions   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would definitely do it. I have a true foot fetish. As long as the girl has girl characteristics then yes. I had a couple of butch models. Miko on my site was a straight up lesbian with hardly any hair. She was half white and japanese or something like that. She had the sexiest feet. You don't want to know what I did to her feet. Another one was Ren from Berkely and she too was a short hair Japanese lesbian with no appreciation for men but when she sucked her own french pedicured toes I instantly got a boner and would suck them while we were filming. I had another Japanese gal who was a wee bit chunky but damn't if her feet weren't killer. She had long hair but straight tomboy. One day she took off her socks to show me her tatoo and fuck I got a hard on. Her feet were so sexy and had such a sexy aroma. Not like perfume but no like stinky either. I immediately told her I loved her feet and she eventually would let me worship and massage her feet. She had no interest at all in having sex with me but liked the attention her feet got from her new found foot friend. So definitely YES!!!! if she has nice feet.

--------------------
Luvinfeet
http://clips4sale.com/store/5619

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links