Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who The Hell Likes This Shit (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Who The Hell Likes This Shit
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
If you've ever had an STD test that involved a swab for chlamydia testing, you know that it HURTS LIKE FUCKIN' HELL to have something inserted into your urethra (not to mention the fact that it just feels totally fuckin' WRONG!).

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd God bless the condom [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that's extreme. I love to be trampled by beautiful women but I don't think I could handle that nor do I think I'd want to try. I love when my fiance walks on my back, I find it the most awesome massage ever. The pressure from her weight feels awesome and her feet on me just providing such a pleasurable feeling makes it that much better. I love when she walks on my front because of the awesome POV. Looking up at her and seeing her as a complete Goddess above me gives me such a raging hard on I get light headed, and if she wants to stomp me a bit or give me a little kick in the nuts while she's doing it I just got into orbit. I think it's almost like I want to prove to myself I can endure whatever she wants to do to me. I find the submissive role reversal quite erotic and I enjoy the idea of being at the mercy of the woman I believe to be perfect in everyway. Meanwhile as I look up at her, I think "look at this beautiful angel, I can endure absolutely any type of treatment she may have in store for me...and then she's going to endure the passion and going over I'm going to give her, I hope she pours it on good cause in a few moments, I'm gonna pour it all into her. My cock just goes crazy waiting for it's turn to go on offence which usually comes shortly after the trampling is done and it often leads to most awesome sex ever with like an added determination to take what she's given me in lusty pleasure and give it back to her 10 fold with love. Almost like make up sex x100 or something. A high heel trample is definatly a bit more intense, but I find that pretty hot as well. The adrenaline rush and release of endorphins turns the pain into a pleasurable and erotic experience. But that'll only work up to a point. This though I think would take it past my limitations.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it though if they're both enjoying themselves. I think the guy is one tough sob, because I personally don't think I could endure, let alone enjoy that type of punishment. He's definatly got a hell of a threshold for pain. The girl is one bad ass bitch, and I gotta say I totally dig that about her. She's got cute feet and those are some lethal looking heels and this woman really knows how to use em. I actually wouldn't mind trying something like this, but I don't think I'd have it in me to get through it. Maybe if I had a bunch of beer, some cocaine and some heavy pain killers like morphine, dilotted and oxycotin I could pull it off, but aside from that, it's a pretty wild clip to watch but I think it's a little bit too intense for me to endure.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMan2K
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's fucking wrong!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hadn't even thought about the possibility that such an act may very well be lubricated with some pharmaceuticals to make it feasible...

It's far easier for me to wrap my mind around it if I just attribute it to "the guy was doped up in order to sustain that kind of abuse" and leave it at that. [Wink]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So glad I didn't click the link. And not going to!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely NOT my thing, but... to each his/her own...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links