Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anti-Footjob (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Anti-Footjob
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have to agree with Drunk 24-7. There is absolutely nothing more pleasurable than a footjob. Especailly so if done correctly by a woman with feet that are long, slender, soft and sensuous.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
That's a silly "conclusion" to claim to have drawn, GQ.

Conclusions don't have "?" marks. Simply a rhetorical question.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
There are definitely some weird people in this thread.

lol

I have nothing against having a footjob although i'd much rather a good blowjob or handjob whilst sucking toes.
I tend to avoid watching footjob clips, thats just not my thing, but each to his own. [Cool]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only thing better than a footjob or a handjob, is a footjob and handjob at the same time!!

i totally love this one!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am also not a big fan of foot jobs. i mean it's ok and all and the thought of having feet on your cock are nice, but when it's all said and done i would rather just worship the feet (and everything else for that matter) and leave other things for the manhood....lol

that said to each his own and i mean that....we are all saying this in a forum for people that like feet...lol

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footjobs are awesome if they have awesome shaped feet, but I mostly prefer feet in face handjobs. Nothing like inhaling that sweet foot smell as you cum. I probably enjoy watching footjob videos more than I do getting them.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weighing in here has just about been all over the subject, so mine is nothing outlandish I suppose. I am not a fan of footjobs simply because I prefer cumming inside a warm inviting pussy. I love toes and soft heels during foreplay, absolutely love the feel of a soft undersole rubbing my hard dick and I love to rub the tops of toes with my dick and the feel of toes in my hand as we make love, but for me, the climax is so much more appealing inside her warm soft pussy.
Ok, let's carry on.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Variety for me. I enjoy indulging in all of the above mentioned activities. BJ, HJ,will sucking on toes as well as a good well lubricated FJ. I definately like FJ and they work real well for me. I agree withh mmmmtoes, maybe those guys that do not like them have not had a FJ performed correctly. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Weighing in here has just about been all over the subject, so mine is nothing outlandish I suppose. I am not a fan of footjobs simply because I prefer cumming inside a warm inviting pussy. I love toes and soft heels during foreplay, absolutely love the feel of a soft undersole rubbing my hard dick and I love to rub the tops of toes with my dick and the feel of toes in my hand as we make love, but for me, the climax is so much more appealing inside her warm soft pussy.
Ok, let's carry on.

Why is that strange? That should actually be normal. Heehee... Isn't there where it's supposed to go? I love the creampie sites because they're consider a niche. Really, cumming where you're supposed to is not common and considered niche. You go! I like that too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18272 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links