Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Questioning Your Fetish (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Questioning Your Fetish
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I've ever questioned why I find women's feet attractive so much as a single time. I've often questioned why or how any heterosexual male wouldn't be attracted to a pretty pair of feet on a beautiful woman. Pretty feet are such a wonderful and feminine attribute, I can't understand why it's not mainstream. There are ugly feet, pretty feet, gorgeous feet and down right irresistable feet. Same catagories as apply to women's faces, tits, asses, legs, and pussy. Well toned, feminine, beautiful, delecate and sexy vs. fat, masculine, ugly, rough and sloppy define how attractive a woman is overall and in any of those catagories respectively. Why feet would be any different I have no idea and I think it's kind of wierd. A good foot massage has gotta feel great for women and I can't understand why any woman wouldn't enjoy having her feet pampered by her man. If a girl has beautiful and sexy feet, I don't understand why any man would so much as hesitate to jump all over the oppertunity to deliver a pleasurable experience to his girl through her feet and take a whole lot of satisfaction in how positively and provactively her pretty lil peds can react to his touch and attention to the point of orgasam for himself. I feel like I'm far more enlightened and sexual than anyone who doesn't find women's feet attractive. I think they're too self absorbed to enjoy the entire female body for the magnificantly perfect gift it can be and while a chick with cute feet may slip by a dude too focused on her tits or ass, she's gettin' the full monty when she treats herself to some lovin' from the ol' kid. No part of her will go unnoticed, nothing will be taken for granted and every aspect of her beauty will be adored for the beauty it contains. To do anything less would be to miss out on an electrifying treat for yourself and sell her short at the sametime in my opinion.

Now some of the more kinky stuff, trample, smelling, foot worship, to different types of femdom role playing scenario's and stuff like that I've often questioned why I'm into that stuff and I dunno really for sure why I am. In day to day life having to take charge, be the man, be the more agressive and dominant personality and run the ship sort of thing, I think it's nice to just switch it up every now and then and submit to a beautiful girl who has a Goddess like ora about her and see how fiesty and wild she can get. Or it could be as simple as if she's hot and sexy with beautiful feet, I just wanta have any and every sort of interaction I possibly can with them. Being the open minded fellow that I am, as I was exposed to more and more sub fetishes of foot fetish via pictures of videos or what-have-you, the femdom aspect is heavily previlant, intriguing and alluring to me so I wanna give pretty much everything in the entire realm of foot fetish a shot. The only negitive thing I can really see in any of it was the validity or purpose from the female point of view as eluded to by Pjay in his post...

quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
The only times I have ever questioned my fetish, it was for a different reason.

I remember at times having little crises of purpose: the worry was that the fetish was of benefit only to me, and that there was not enough to it to make it worthwhile to the girl.

Each time that little nagging worry has arisen (it does from time to time over the years) I have always managed to beat it back down by realizing that as long as you make sure to use your foot fetish to make the girl feel good (massage, oral, etc.) and make it stimulating for her and roll it into foreplay that goes somewhere toward mutual gratification, it's all fine! [Smile]

...and he very articulately summed it up perfectly and came to the same conculsions that I drew when questioning the more "out there" foot fetish related activites I like to engage in with post I agree with 100%.

If you're girl is open-minded, a little bit wild and crazy and cool with trying new things and having fun with your fantasies and it's a two way street, then it's all good. Why not try everything, and the stuff you both enjoy do all the time, the stuff one person enjoys more than the other, do from time to time to treat the one who enjoys it and the stuff neither of you enjoy, disregard going forward but try and have a laugh at the experience it and check it off the list of crazy, unique or kinky things that you've done. No harm, no foul. Questioning your fetish and all the things that make you tick can be a good thing to do from time to time, as long as you don't take the answers too seriously or worry too much about em because in the end we're all different, unique and cool in our own wild and wacky ways and that's what makes us awesome.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHY? Its not illegal and it safe...Im cool with being ME..And I don't worry about why I came out of the womb HARDWIRED to like feet...We are who we are...Its cool...Just dont let it Consume every part of you...THATS JUST WEAK...And to be honest, I've had way more women who liked the idea that i was attracted to their feet..They got into it because i was into it...I just made sure that I put them 1st and the rest has always worked itself out for me...Ive been with some Flawless Feet and Beautiful Women...I have met a few women who ABSOLUTELY HATED THE IDEA OF ME EVEN LOOKING AT THERE FEET..BUT I CANT REMEMBER ANY OF THEIR NAMES..lmao4real...The real question is why do some dudes like ugly feet! Now that, I cant understand!

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't understand why every guy doesn't like feet and claim to be turned off by them, if you love women you love their feet too....closet footmen the lot of them!....society has a lot to answer for, feet have been an area for eroticism in many cultures down the ages...most recently in Victorian times when women weren't even allowed to show their ankles in case they excited the men!

I have never questioned my fetish but it did take me a while to become at ease with it (society)and my love of women's feet has been there ever since I can remember.
I can't tell you who my first foot encounters were with (aged about 9)and she would only allow me to kiss her feet but boy were those experiences hot.

I feel sexually blessed to have this love of women's feet.

[ December 30, 2009, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: zappa1968 ]

Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links