Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- The Season Premiere of Our Celebrity Contest Returns (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- The Season Premiere of Our Celebrity Contest Returns
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Augustine:

It would be interesting to see how far those two will be at each other's throats. With the sex appeal Alba has, I think I have taunted someone as popular as Alba and I think that will be a wake up call for those who are rooting for her over Wilde. I think each girl cannot afford to lose a match. I feel that as soon one of them gets the lead in the standings, that that girl will do her everything she can within her power to hold on to that lead and not let go of it. Looks like both will win this week. I will be very interested to see who each one will face next week.

Olivia can be a threat to Alba's chances of winning the division. We'll see if Olivia is up for the challenge of being in this contest. Between her and Alba, I predict Wilde will lose a match first. Then Alba will run wild on Wilde.

Those were great matches this week, National. Thanks for providing the entertainment for all of us. Rihanna wins her first match. Against Jolie. WOW! This season is going to be real long for a lot of these women.

Hey, Aniston and Beckinsale are involved in a tie. I'm a little concerned. What will this mean for the two of them? Is this the first time in this game's history that a match has ended in a tie? How will this be settled?

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will give my extensive review of how the first week of the Fashionistas went down. I'll throw in a little history lesson for those who are new voters to the contest.

To answer "foot_fashion_industry's" questions: I'll address the tie that happened in the Kate Beckinsale/Jennifer Aniston match.

And thanks for the Brittany Murphy support and the comments on her pictures. I like the last one, too.

Talk to you guys tomorrow.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad that this game is back. I also can't believe that Kate and Jenn got involved in a tie as well!

Don't worry, though. With a contest as organized as his, there must be a way around this.

Those pictures were awesome to stare at and get aroused to. They will be the first of many that my computer has ever seen and all of them will be from this contest.

A lot of voters, too. I'm very excited about the turn out.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night, the first week came to an end as we embark on a new series to see which female will don this year's Salvatore Ferragamo. The National Fashionistas is the foot fetish contest that is dedicated to him and his legendary influence from the shoe fashion industry.

Ferragamo had been one of the pioneers of fashion made in Italy. For the shoemaker, fashion and culture have always been linked. Ferragamo began making shoes for Hollywood stars for both on and off the set in California in the 1920s. The shoe, after all, is perhaps the most famous of fetish objects. And if the shoe is a fetish, what could be more sexy than shoes made for legendary stars as Rita Hayworth, Audrey Hepburn, Ingrid Bergman, Ava Gardner, Katherine Hepburn, Marlene Dietrich, and Bette Davis?

Salvatore Ferragamo, From Autobiography Shoemaker of Dreams --

"Normally I do not institute new fashions. There are a number of dress and shoe designers who struggle to be -different- for the sake of being different, meaning that they want to impose a startling new fashion line upon the woman. Bbut if designers must wait for their customers to become conscious of new styles who, then, determines fashion? The answer is: new fashion begin in the mind of the designer. He must not stifle all his ideas merely because the world is not yet ready for them. I have no reason."

Anyone who is a shoe designer looks to him as the ultimate inspiration and dedication on continuing the trademark that makes shoe fashion the essential and most asthetic appeal for marvel and sexual appeal. In this contest, we will act on his behalf to continue his legacy by donning Present Day fashionistas with quite sexy, dainty, and delicious shoes from the Ferragamo fashion line.

The Ferragamo's is our version of the Vince Lombardi trophy. In Foot Fetish Hollywood, this is the most coveted prize in the business.

----

Before I reveiw what has happened in Week 1, let us look at the standings and see where each girl stands.

American Female Class

Division I

Blake Lively 1-0-0-1.000
Jessica Alba 1-0-0-1.000
Olivia Wilde 1-0-0-1.000
Ali Larter 0-1-0-.000

Division II

Fergie 1-0-0-1.000
Marisa Miller 1-0-0-1.000
Jessica Simpson 0-1-0-.000
Maria Menounos 0-1-0-.000

Division III

Carmen Electra 1-0-0-1.000
Kim Kardashian 1-0-0-1.000
Ashley Tisdale 0-1-0-.000
Charlize Theron 0-1-0-.000

Division IV

Adriana Lima 1-0-0-1.000
Miranda Kerr 1-0-0-1.000
Emma Stone 0-1-0-.000
Eva Longoria 0-1-0.000

--

National Female Class

Division I

Jennifer Aniston 0-0-1-.500
Kate Beckinsale 0-0-1.500
Angelina Jolie 0-1-0-.000
Scarlett Johansson 0-1-0-.000

Division II

Audrina Patridge 1-0-0-1.000
Katy Perry 1-0-0-1.000
Jessica Stroup 0-1-0-.000
Paris Hilton 0-1-0-.000

Division III

Megan Fox 1-0-0-1.000
Rihanna 1-0-0-1.000
Eliza Dushku 0-1-0-.000
Lindsay Lohan 0-1-0-.000

Division IV

AnnaLynne McCord 1-0-0-1.000
Eva Mendes 1-0-0-1.000
Carrie Underwood 0-1-0-.000
Vanessa Hudgens 0-1-0-.000

----

This contest answers the question as to who has the world's sexiest feet.

2008 --

This contest started and has turned into the national pastime of Foot Fetish Hollywood. In its first year, the re-emergence of Carmen Electra's appeal became the captivation and its definition of what sexy continues to be. Throughout the inagural season, Carmen Electra was the talk of town as she really dominated her competition unlike the ways of any other girl in that contest. So much so, that when she lost her first match to Vida Guerra -- who was having a terrible year of her own -- it was the contest's first upset. Although she did lose a total of two matches during the regular season, she was still the odds-on favorite to win the entire tournament when the playoffs arrived.

Over in the National Female Class that same year, we had Scarlett Johansson become the staple of that class. She was not as intimidating as Carmen was, but she still gathered enough votes to finish the season with as many wins as Carmen did and advance into the playoffs as the number 1 seed for the NFC playoffs. After beating her divisional rival, Kate Beckinsale, to win the National Class Championship, she was the overwhelming underdog going into the Finals Classics against Carmen.

In the Finals Classic, Carmen Electra was first to take the lead and never looked back. Carmen Electra was the first woman in Fashionistas histroy to don the Slavatore Ferragamo's and be cherished with the title of World's Sexiest Feet.

2009 --

A year that is not likely to be repeated for a long time to come. A season of greater proportions. The leading story that year was Megan Fox. This was her first year in the contest and took over as if she had participated in this many times before. Her supporters got her on the quest to become the first woman in Fashionistas history to finish the year with a 19-0 record, thus completing the Perfect Season. Early on, people were not ready to accept the possibility of her delivering on something no one has done before by going undefeated. It was not until she met and defeated her first big challenge that year against Adriana Lima in Week 15. Megan dominated the contest so much up to that point, that it was her first time that she had to come back from a deficit to win a match.

Her populatiry in the mainstream media had made her the "it" girl of the moment, and that certainly carried over into this contest and helped further catapult her status into a superstardom file that will stay etched through the annals of all time.

The Finals Classic that year saw her against Carmen Electra, who was seeking to successfully defend her title. After the back and forth confrontation was settled, Megan Fox was the one who stood alone and on top of the world.

----

Now, as we start embarking on a new celebration, the time for talk is definitely over. Now, there will be no more speculations as to who has the sexiest feet. Look no further than this contest to help settle that all-time question. This is the place in where you have to make your voice heard and take impact. If you feel that a certain girl has better feet than Megan Fox, then this is your ultimate opportunity to get the masses on your side and try to disprove her mystique and allure.

Week 1 is over. I want to thank everyone who took the time to look at the pictures and voted on these matches. It means very well to me after the efforts I put into to make this the most comprehensive foot fetish contest in the world. 96 votes is spellbounding and this is something I will never forget. Thanks to everyone who voted.

Adriana Lima looks extremely poised to go even further in this contest. In the first year of the contest, she finished with eight wins, good enough for third place in her division. When I brought her back for the second year, I had people question my thinking on that move. They felt she wasn't going to do any better. I kept her in there really believing that people overlooked her. The choice to keeping her had paid off. Not only did she win her division, but she made it to the Class Championship before losing to Carmen Electra. I consider her as one of the women who's on the top tier in the ranks of the AFC.

Carmen Electra, again, is a threat to win back what she believes is her's more than Megan Fox's: The Salvatore Ferragamo. Her storied rivalry against Kim Kardashian is a story that I will touch on next week.

----

I made Marisa Miller the OFFICIAL Symbol of the American Female Class because she embodies the return of the all-American supermodel. Not since Cindy Crawford ruled the catwalk has a pinup born and bred on U.S. soil so thoroughly captured the imagination of the American male. That's why she is the official spokeswoman for the AFC, American being the key word.

In the first year of the contest, she finished last in her division with four wins. I felt she deserved another shot at the Ferragamo's. She is too hot to be denied.

In her return to the Fashionistas, she opened up by out-doing everything from Paris Hilton. That was en route to one of the three most lopsided victories in the history of this contest. The other two which were more one-sided was the match between Carmen Electra and her win against Erica Durance in the first season. The only one which bested that was the rematch between Megan Fox and Shakira. I don't need to remind anyone who won that match.

Right now, Marisa looks like an instant contender and is here to set the example of what it means to be in the American Female Class.

----

In the NFC, Jennifer Aniston and Kate Beckinsale finished in a tie. A tie is not something that's common in the Fashionistas. There were a few of them in the first year, none in its second. The last time a tie occured, it was between Alessandra Ambrosio and Katharine McPhee in Week 17 of the regular season. There was a twist to this that went against Katharine. Had Katharine won that match, she would've been the number 1 seed in the NFC playoffs, thus recieving a bye in the first round of the tournament. Instead, she wound up being the number 3 seed and got herself eliminated in the first round against her divisional rival, Vanessa Hudgens.

A tie will count as half a win and a half a loss. What makes the tie between Aniston and Beckinsale special is that they are division rivals and we are just begining the season. The other two girls in the division lost their matches. A division that's hard to predict who will finish with the best record has no become even harder. After Week 1, no one in that division has yet to record a win.

A tie can be detrimental to one's season. If she winds up in a tight race to close the season, that tie can work against her because she would be just short of making the playoffs.

----

AnnaLynne McCord is one of the young starlets in the making of becoming a more prominent figure in Foot Fetish Hollywood. The National Fashionistas is her place to validate her precense. Here are her pictures that I posted this week, PLUS some closeups that I just added.

Annalynne McCord --
http://img535.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasann.jpg/
http://img294.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasann.jpg/
http://img294.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasanna.jpg/
http://img210.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasann.jpg/
http://img27.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasann.jpg/
http://img710.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasann.jpg/
http://img141.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasann.jpg/ -- Close Up
http://img268.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasann.jpg/ -- Close Up

Congratulations on her first-ever victory. Her winning effort against Carrie Underwood will put her on the radar as someone who can become a serious contender in this game.
----

Then there's Megan.

She is on the quest to turn this thing inside-out. Though she didn't dominate the way Carmen and Marisa did, she got enough votes to fend off Scarlett Johansson, who's always a favorite to make the playoffs. Scarlett is one of the few girls to be in this contest in all of its years. For someone with a career winning percentage of over .800, it's a huge event to see someone like her lose her first Week 1 match.

Megan Fox is set to really establish herself as a dynasty in highest stafe in Foot Fetish Hollywood: The National Fashionistas. Will she put herself in class all to herself by winning this year's Ferragamo's or will another girl deny her of that glory? Either way, history will once again be made.

One thing is for certain: To get to the Finals Classic in the NFC, you must go through her first. Even though this is a non-foot picture, this is Megan Fox's way of saying just that:

http://img218.imageshack.us/i/megan16j.jpg/

That message should be served as a frigid wake up call to the rest of the NFC. Megan is set to do things her way. Can anyone sedate that beast?

----

Ladies and Gentleman, that does it for Week 1. The Fashionistas returns on Tuesday for Week 2, as we continue our search on who has the World's Sexiest Feet.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

AnnaLynne McCord is one of the young starlets in the making of becoming a more prominent figure in Foot Fetish Hollywood. The National Fashionistas is her place to validate her precense. Here are her pictures that I posted this week, PLUS some closeups that I just added.

Annalynne McCord --
http://img535.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasann.jpg/
http://img294.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasann.jpg/
http://img294.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasanna.jpg/
http://img210.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasann.jpg/
http://img27.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasann.jpg/
http://img710.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasann.jpg/
http://img141.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasann.jpg/ -- Close Up
http://img268.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasann.jpg/ -- Close Up

Congratulations on her first-ever victory. Her winning effort against Carrie Underwood will put her on the radar as someone who can become a serious contender in this game.

My goodness, National. Those two closeups of Annalynne's feet are MOUTH WATERING [Drool]

These pictures are fantastic! Once again, I'm reminded as to why I am thankful for having a foot fetish. This contest rewards me for thanking the Lord for not making me realize how valuable female feet are.

Now that those pictures are out, they will leave a great impression in everyone's head that will get them into voting for her.

Thanks Annalyne, and thanks National for making this a dream come true.

BTW, thanks for explaining the draw between Kate and Jennifer. How weird is it to have no one in a division win a match in week 1? Now, I'm going to watch that race very carefully.

And thanks for the little history lesson.

But at the end of the day, Carmen Electra lives on.

I can't WAIT till Tuesday for Week 2.

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Augustine
Board Regular
Member # 34045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Augustine   Email Augustine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree about those closeups of Annalynne McCord. I will forever jerk off to those pictures. This game is genius, I'm telling you. Genius. I'm gonna look at those closeups as soon as I'm writing this message.

I'm glad that I caught this game just in time before the first week went out.

I'm going to go over the list of the women who lost this week. Ali Larter, Jessica Simpson, Maria Menounos, Ashley Tisdale, Charlize Theron, Eva Longoria, Emma Stone, Jennifer Aniston, Kate Beckinsale (even though those last two didn't lose, they still didn't win), Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Stroup, Paris Hilton, Eliza Dushku, Lindsay Lohan, Carrie Underwood, Vanessa Hudgens. Holy shit. That list, in itself, is an all star lineup. Look, I cannot imagine all of those girls losing every single match during this contest. Something is going to give.

I never thought I would see Eliza lose a match.

I'm also interesting in seeing how Megan Fox does.

Now, let me go back to those McCord closeups.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
Last night, the first week came to an end as we embark on a new series to see which female will don this year's Salvatore Ferragamo. The National Fashionistas is the foot fetish contest that is dedicated to him and his legendary influence from the shoe fashion industry.

Ferragamo had been one of the pioneers of fashion made in Italy. For the shoemaker, fashion and culture have always been linked. Ferragamo began making shoes for Hollywood stars for both on and off the set in California in the 1920s. The shoe, after all, is perhaps the most famous of fetish objects. And if the shoe is a fetish, what could be more sexy than shoes made for legendary stars as Rita Hayworth, Audrey Hepburn, Ingrid Bergman, Ava Gardner, Katherine Hepburn, Marlene Dietrich, and Bette Davis?

Salvatore Ferragamo, From Autobiography Shoemaker of Dreams --

"Normally I do not institute new fashions. There are a number of dress and shoe designers who struggle to be -different- for the sake of being different, meaning that they want to impose a startling new fashion line upon the woman. Bbut if designers must wait for their customers to become conscious of new styles who, then, determines fashion? The answer is: new fashion begin in the mind of the designer. He must not stifle all his ideas merely because the world is not yet ready for them. I have no reason."

Anyone who is a shoe designer looks to him as the ultimate inspiration and dedication on continuing the trademark that makes shoe fashion the essential and most asthetic appeal for marvel and sexual appeal. In this contest, we will act on his behalf to continue his legacy by donning Present Day fashionistas with quite sexy, dainty, and delicious shoes from the Ferragamo fashion line.

The Ferragamo's is our version of the Vince Lombardi trophy. In Foot Fetish Hollywood, this is the most coveted prize in the business.

This must mean so much to you since you are dedicating this contest to him. After reading that, I've come to appreciate Salvatore even more. It's only fitting that you pick him to name the championship after. His legacy will live on through this contest.

Those famous shoe designers today are blessed with having famous women wear their brand. But Ferragamo was the foundation of shoe making. That list of famous women he helped made shoes for is an amazing company.

I wonder what Salvatore would think of these women of today if her were still alive.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links