Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- Week 5. The Celebrity All-Star Game Continues (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- Week 5. The Celebrity All-Star Game Continues
Augustine
Board Regular
Member # 34045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Augustine   Email Augustine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm panicking right now! How can Olivia Wilde lose to Marisa Miller? NOOOOOOOOOO!

How are you going to look at Marisa's pictures and vodeos and think that Olivia's pictures and videos are not better? I bet Jessica Alba is smiling right now. This is not right.

Olivia lost her momentum just as quickly as she got it. I thought Olivia's win over Jessica Alba in Week 4 would be the beginning of something magical. But Marisa had other plans. I don't know what to think right now.

Let's hope that things get better for Olivia.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Augustine
Board Regular
Member # 34045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Augustine   Email Augustine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, I, too, love the last picture National posted of Kim Kardashian. Her sisters and mom have nice feet, also. They all have feet that are worship worthy. The backround makes you want to go to that country (whichever that is).

After seeing Kim win such a high-stakes match, that gives my girl Olivia Wilde another lady she should worry about.

Being a hot girl cannot be easy. When you put many of them under one roof, such as this contest, a lot of emotions get stirred up. It's so hard to try to figure out which one is the hottest one with the hottest feet.

I'm certain that this game will figure out a way of finding that out.

Olivia Wilde for Champion.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i gotta say that this years tourney makes last years look amateurish National. you know your girls and the matchups every week have so many tough choices.

It's great to know that someone who really has a special place and pride in his heart for famous women really enjoys this contest. Thanks so much for those words!

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:

This contest is truly a place for me to go and enjoy my celebrity fun. It's because of this contest that has gotten me to become a fan of the celebrity world more and more. Now, I've become more fascinated with the lives these people live. It was because of this contest that I am as passionate about how these women feet look. There's music, hot women, awesome pictures and video contents featuring some of the women in the contest. This is entertainment value for the fetishist.

I get to see more pictures in here in a week than I can see else where in 2 weeks in this forum.

With all these pictures, it can take a little time before you finally cast your votes, but it's all worth it because these are famous women we're talking about. Something like this deserves to take time.

And at the end of every week, National's review of what has happened in the week is the best thing that officially wraps it all up and gets you pumped up for the week that will follow. There's always little stats that he gives that adds to the excitement of the contest and helps appreciate the history of this contest.

I have no idea how he does it, but I can never thank him enough for the time and effort he puts into this and making it the best contest in the foot fetish world.

If anyone ever feels ashamed about his foot fetishism, then National's contest is the place to put those guilts to rest.

I was speechless after reading that. What you said was exactly the goal I wanted to achieve, and the impression I wanted to leave on the people who wanted to make the Fashionistas a home where you can feel closer to these women and a place to determine who really has the sexiest feet in the world. A place where the people determine what the lastest or newest trend should be in Foot Fetish Hollywood. The fans are the ones who set the stone on which celebrities gets to reach as close to the pinnacle as possible.

This is the place where you can do all of this.

Trying to figure out what to say when it comes to giving the review of the week that just happened is something I look forward to doing a whole lot. The week in review is a way for me to get the fans (especially the new ones) caught up to speed on what's been going on, a time where I give a little history lesson, and a time to throw in a little stat to give the idea of just how comprehensive this contest is and the professionalism in which it's conducted.

Week Six is this Tuesday night.

See you then.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links