Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- Week Six Appeal. The Contest Where Famous Women Unite. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- Week Six Appeal. The Contest Where Famous Women Unite.
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

MENDES STRIKES A CORD ON ANNALYNNE

AnnaLynne has been a fast uprise so far in her rookie season in the Fashionistas. So much so, she became an overnight sensation by projecting herself into the higher tiers as a potential threat to do extremely well by defeating the always-popular Kim Kardashian in Week 4. Her stock became a skyrocketing issue since then, as it meant that she was now going to be regarded as another candidate for a great run into the playoffs.

Eva Mendes, is underrated. Never has someone been quite successful and yet be talked about so little over the course of years in The National Fashionistas. Last year, in particular, she went 15-1 in the regular season and went into the playoffs as the number 2 seed for the NFC. Her only loss last year was to Kate Beckinsale by a SINLGE vote. The same Beckinsale who went on to have a 13-3 season. Yet Mendes was rarely mentioned in the talks last year. Perhaps people thought she was overrated, not good enough to have the record she finished with. How someone can go 15-1 that year and still not be talked about is a mystery that perhaps will go unsolved.

As divisional rivals, it was time to see who knew their way around The National Fashionistas and the rest of Foot Fetish Hollywood.

This match has become an instant classic. Mendes took the lead from the beginning and stayed ahead of McCord until late in the 4th Quarter when McCord finally caught up to Mendes and enjoyed a lead that had turned out to be short lived. Mendes, the established veteran, knew what it was going to take to out-sexy and out footplay a McCord who was, perhaps, a little to eager and anxious to rush to a victory against a classy person who kept her poise and composure in tact.

She has been getting some recognition this year, but in large I think she will stay remain flying under the radar and it might take another big win for her to be given more praise and adoration from the fans.

Maybe, for Eva Mendes, not being as recognized as some of the others who do as well, and not as recognized as other women who have worse records, maybe not receiving that kind of status seems to be okay with her. Perhaps, that's the way things are meant to be for Eva Mendes. Perhaps she knows that as long people keep voting for her, she can go to sleep knowing that she has a great following, however quiet they are.

Eva Mendes is now 8-0 against her own division since the start of last year.

That was very well put together. I love your speeches at the end of each week. They help solidify the legacy this contest has turned into. I don't think anyone who has run a celeb contest has come up with something so extensive to sum up what is going on. That speech about Eva Mendes was a great example.

It is sort of weird how she just flies under the radar the way she does. I feel a little bad for not paying too much attention to her. But I think your words describing what Eva has meant to the contest has caught it perfectly. Especially the fourth paragraph. You make for a perfect narrator by using words that capture the essence of what's going on that no one else can put into words. That paragraph should be left untouched and it really woke me up to how unassuming Eva Mendes is to this entire contest.

I also think you're right when you said that perhaps it's better to have people not talk about her so much even though she wins a lot of matches. I guess I can't explain why we don't discuss her that much. It's strange because I find myself voting for her often as well.

It's been another great week. I know that Week 7 is destined to deliver another dose of fantastic pictures and great matches that I will not see anywhere else on this, or any other, foot fetish forum.

And thanks for showing us those Alessandra Ambrosio and Alice Eve pictures. I really enjoyed them.

Other than Carmen Electra, one set of pictures I really enjoyed this week was that of Katy Perry. 18th Floor is right: That's the Katy Perry that can win a lot of matches. I feel in love with them. She has GREAT feet and is a perfect fit for this contest. Thanks for putting her in there.

I pumped for Week 7!

Carmen Electra lives on!

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links