Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- Week 11. The Celebrity Contest That's A Story of Devotion (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- Week 11. The Celebrity Contest That's A Story of Devotion
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

Just when you thought Jennifer Aniston was out of the picture, Jennifer is starting to show us just how long this season can be. She is using that length of time to make up for the deficit that she fell into to begin the year. First off, she's still in contention to win her division. But with the way Kate's going, it seems very difficult to garner enough support from the fans to get her past Beckinsale. But something that's more within reach of her chances of making the playoffs is something called the Wild Card. As you know, to advance into the playoffs as a Wild Card, she has to be one of two non division leaders with the best record in her class, regardless of the division she's in. Here's a look at the Wild Card Standings for the NFC as we speak:

NFC Wild Card Race --

Katy Perry 7-3
Carrie Underwood 6-4
--
Jennifer Aniston 5-4-1

Remember, the top two advance to the playoffs. If the season ended today those two would be Katy and Carrie. But since we have six more weeks left before the playoffs get here, things can get more complicated in that race. Jennifer Aniston is back in the scene all of a sudden, especially now that she's a half a win behind Carrie Underwood for the final spot for the NFC playoffs. A half a win. That means all Aniston has to do is sneeze and she right there with Underwood. A half a win is so easy to make up with six matches to go in the season.

You're absolutely right. Talk about trying to sneak up on people. It just goes to show just how well thought out this celeb contest is. It's nice that you give non division leaders a chance to make the playoffs as well. With Aniston getting off to a terrible start, I lost all hope for her. But she's sneaking herself back into the picture. When the season started, I told everyone that Aniston is going to be the one that everyone sleeps on, that she's the one that people will not pay attention to when they should. But like I said, I lost all hope when she couldn't win a match for the first few weeks. I started to sleep on her as well. But now that she's back in the mix, I'll do as much as I can to help her get into the playoffs as a wild card. Kate Beckinsale is too strong. Aniston should leave Kate alone and contend for the wild card instead.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links