Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » $1800. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: $1800.
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
Ok..I realize that the q is open ended and there is a lot of humor, maybe laughter going on..But for the older and hopefully more conscientious members..This is the context..
Luckily Im in the New York, New Jersey and Phila delphia area.. So I have access to all the foot parties.
I go to maybe 2 parties a week and spend maybe $240. at each party..
The breakdown is:
$30.-$50. bucks to get in.
$120. on my "Favorite regular mistresss"
$80. perhaps on any 4 new mistresses.
$10. for a snack to get home.

Ill possibly cut down..But would like to hear opinions. Thank you

You make a lot of money. Find a girlfriend and spend the money on her. Hell find a gold digger spend 1000 in jewelery and clothes a month and she'll give you feet, ass, vag anything you want.
I love your answer..But what do you consider a lot of money now a days??
In reality I may have to use your answer!!
{ yea, overall either way you pay for it!}

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
A meal at McDonald's with a coupon is out the question? Can't do that instead? I mean I know its a fetish party, but these are tough economic times.

I respect your intellect.. And overall I could be more frugal..If I have the coupon I use it.{ Im not "upity" I go to Mc Donalds but see it as just "filler food" Im lucky to work in a sector where I am needed..Thank you, really..
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

quote:
Originally posted by eff:
I've never been to a foot party or had a foot session before...what exactly does it consist of?

Just foot worship or do you get everything (footjobs etc)

I believe there a numerous threads on this..But briefly you pay for feet..In geneneral nudity and sex is not allowed at the foot parties Ive been to.(Im not saying it doesnt exist) In answer to your q foot job =nudity-not allowed..Usually these parties are in some big cities..There is a door fee plus $20. per 10 minute session..
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your like me and don't want a wife or a girlfriend then just go pay for feet when you absolutely can't stand the desire any longer. Thats what I do. Assemble a crew of four or five girls that enjoy your company, treat them nicely, pay them well (I wouldn't pay over $100.00 to worship feet from any girl) and enjoy your life.

there are a lot of men who are married that would die to have that kind of sexual freedom. hell...that kind of freedom in general.

PS. When I was younger (I assume you're in your twenties) I spent a TON of money on feet! You'll need to start thinking about retirement and investing as you get older but for now.....live it up!!!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
Go to a strip club. Those strippers have been in their heels and on their feet all night. They'll be more than happy to have their feet pampered.

I could be wrong. But seems like a lot of criminal element and knuckleheads hang around strip clubs.. {unless one goes to "exclusive strip clubs"-$$$$$} I dont want to be around them..[Foot guys may be more cerebral].Thanks for the thought..

Nah, it's not like a biker bar or something you see in movies. Go to one near a college. Everyone is there to see girls, not get into fights. Besides, if there is a problem, there are bouncers there to take care of the occasional rowdy drunken ass hole. Trust me, feet or not, it's a great experience.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, Ok, Ok...Straight answer time. For me, that's way too much money to drop on a foot party. By contrast, here is how one could spend $1800:

Southwest Airlines is running a variety of specials; I can fly from where I live across the country for $149 round trip. That would be TWELVE round-trip tickets.

That would be about NINE nights in a 4.5-star hotel;

That would be THREE 32-inch flat-screen TVs;

That would be one 17' MacbookPro;

That would be a cheap used car that would get you through the next 3-5 years (probably).

You can do the math on how much NYC parking $1800 buys you;

That would be FOUR HUNDRED NINETY THREE subway fares between Arlington and Washington National Airport;

That would be 100 copies of the book "Footsucker" on Amazon (one is more than enough!);

A substantial charitable donation.

Look, I'm not trying to make you feel bad, if you have the dough and want to spend it at a party, that's entirely your business. Do we think it's too much? Yes, for one night. Can you find more value for your $$? I think so.

Whatever you decide, have fun.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ok..I realize that the q is open ended and there is a lot of humor, maybe laughter going on..But for the older and hopefully more conscientious members..This is the context..
Luckily Im in the New York, New Jersey and Phila delphia area.. So I have access to all the foot parties.
I go to maybe 2 parties a week and spend maybe $240. at each party..
The breakdown is:
$30.-$50. bucks to get in.
$120. on my "Favorite regular mistresss"
$80. perhaps on any 4 new mistresses.
$10. for a snack to get home.

Ill possibly cut down..But would like to hear opinions. Thank you

In my opinion, and that's with the understanding that you may actually run into me and my feet at the next one of those parties you speak of, you have a slight self control problem. I've seen this before, be careful and selective. Just like with gambling people tend to rationalize out of control spending.

Your budget breakdown says it all. $10 for food? Eat Well damn-it, esp if you have no wife to take care of you, you might be in a pattern of self neglect.

Lets say you're making bottom six figures, that's 5.5k/mo after taxes - $1.8k for fun. I would say its better than binge drinking and leaving that at a bar along with your liver, but...

I think more than 1k/mo for parties/sessions is too much... unless you're never planning to do anything else.

In a counterpoint to my own opinion, do what makes you happy, since life is all about how you pass the time, can't take any of it with you, so as you've found the least destructive way to have fun - have it. But try to eat well :-).

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
Ok, Ok, Ok...Straight answer time. For me, that's way too much money to drop on a foot party. By contrast, here is how one could spend $1800:

Southwest Airlines is running a variety of specials; I can fly from where I live across the country for $149 round trip. That would be TWELVE round-trip tickets.

That would be a cheap used car that would get you through the next 3-5 years (probably).

That would be FOUR HUNDRED NINETY THREE subway fares between Arlington and Washington National Airport;

That would be 100 copies of the book "Footsucker" on Amazon (one is more than enough!);

Look, I'm not trying to make you feel bad, if you have the dough and want to spend it at a party, that's entirely your business. Do we think it's too much? Yes, for one night. Can you find more value for your $$? I think so.

-hyp

Its not for one night..Its per month..I get your drift.. Thank you..
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:

-hyp

Its not for one night..Its per month..I get your drift.. Thank you..
ohhhhh, now i get it. looks much better once you've said that [Smile]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xno
Board Regular
Member # 3702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xno   Email xno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I DO think foot parties are worth the money. However, I think it is better to go less frequently. Getting that many girls so often is almost like eating out every day. It becomes routine. So, if you go once a month and save the rest of the $, you will be better off financially plus it will stay "special." Just my perspective.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
If your like me and don't want a wife or a girlfriend then just go pay for feet when you absolutely can't stand the desire any longer. Thats what I do. Assemble a crew of four or five girls that enjoy your company, treat them nicely, pay them well (I wouldn't pay over $100.00 to worship feet from any girl) and enjoy your life.

there are a lot of men who are married that would die to have that kind of sexual freedom. hell...that kind of freedom in general.

PS. When I was younger (I assume you're in your twenties) I spent a TON of money on feet! You'll need to start thinking about retirement and investing as you get older but for now.....live it up!!!

Yes buddy I have no kids and Im not married.. You are absolutely right I need to think about retirement and investing..I appreciate the levity in your answer!!
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

IN closing I want to thank everyone for there comments.. I needed to hear it from others (eg. should not spend more then 1k per month, be selective and careful etc..Thank you in helping me cut back!
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's challenging to weigh short term pleasure versus long term needs like retirement, marriage, emergency savings, or a home.

The key to retirement savings has a lot to do with how early you start saving, dedication to putting money away (pay yourself first), time and compound interest. You blow that kind of money on an ongoing basis and you will work for the rest of your life. You will also never have a savings for the things that really matter.

Something to think about...

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there's no amount that is ever too much as long as you are getting feet that puts you in paradise. just make sure you have enough to eat some double cheeseburgers when you get hungry later... oh and pay rent and electricity too.

other than that, i say get them feet however it takes. if you are the type that needs to pay large sums of money and that doesn't bother you, then you will not need to seek out cheaper alternatives through negotiation techniques or modifications to your scouting locations.

golden rule: he who has the gold makes the rules, Hee Hee! this is especially true when it comes to telling women how kinky you want them to be with their feet. more gold means more willingness from hotter women to hear you out [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they have the home kit for pedicures too n after u get pedicure u can easily do your own feet
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links