Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- Week 9. The Showcase Showdown of Famous Women. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- Week 9. The Showcase Showdown of Famous Women.
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is all amazing stuff. I like reading your thoughts on how the week went, the stats you put up and how those things can affect the outcome of the rest of the season.

That's amazing that Audrina, Katy, and Victoria all share six wins. I had a feeling that that race would be tight, but not THIS tight. This is why we have these rematches set up. They are there to serve as a referee to break up the fight, if you will. If those rematches happened already, those three would not have six wins at this point. But the best part is that those rematches will happen towards the end of the season where things get more dramatic. The whole world will be there for those.

Holy shit, Kristen won her first match. I don't know how many people were taken by surprise when that happened. I was sort of surprised. I voted for Brook. But it seemed like Kristen snuck up from behind at the last second to win. Jessica Szohr needs to join the party before it's too late.

Even though my pick of Olivia Wilde didn't turn out to be a win, I'm also very happy with the way this week went. Perhaps the best group of pictures I've seen anywhere in here. When I visit a topic that's about celebrity feet, these are the kinds of pictures I come to expect to see. The quantity and the quality of these pictures in this contest is what makes celebrity feet the standard.

Candice Swanepoel is a fantastic addition to this game, and I'm liking her more and more every week. But my gut tells me that Megan will get the last laugh because I still see her winning that division. The fact that she's a half game behind Candice means that the lead can change in a blink of an eye. But it's fitting that Ms. NFC be the one to hand Megan two losses in their two meetings.

Joanna Krupa is on fire. She and her feet are just too hot to be taunting the way PanAm has had. But PanAm is making that rivalry that much more fun to watch. The fact that Krupa beat Alba shows Marisa that she's serious about a playoff run.

I'm happy about Emmanuelle's win. That division looked so good on paper when the season started. Emmanuelle can make it interesting by going on a win streak to make the wild card race even more wild.

Ana Beatriz Barros looks nice as always. I liked how Katrina Bowden tried to beat Ana in her own game but couldn't. She did look nice, though, this week.

If Ashley was that close to beating Mendes, that means that there's still another upset or two left in her. I think all of her loses were very close. That was a very good match with very good pictures involved. Vanessa Hudgens, even though she was terrible last year, looked very nice with Tisdale this week and her feet were well kept, too.

Audrina and McCord was so tough for me to pick. Not surprised that it wound up as close as it did. Both women had what it took to win it this week. But Audrina's last picture was the selling point for me. That picture was hot. It's amazing how none of us really looked at anything above their ankles.

The "fashion apparel" pictures were fucking excellent this week. Both shoes looked very delicious and the dimensions and descriptions of each shoe gave them life. It can make anyone more of a shoe lover.

Thanks for everything.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links