Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » females that love male feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: females that love male feet
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thosetoes, As CalicoJack has already saidyou have got a fantastic attitude were this matter is concerned!!!!!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've played way too much sports in my day to ever subject a woman to the horrid visual catastrophe that is my feet.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThrillseekinMatt
Member # 11576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThrillseekinMatt   Email ThrillseekinMatt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well... I sell my used socks online a lot... anywhere from $25-$75 a pair, and I do sell to some women. The ratio is probably 8-2 favoring the men though. From my experiences, there are many more men with foot fetishes than women, but the women are out there.

matt

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been told I have nice feet "for a guy" by past gfs, but my current gf said they look like "gorilla toes" lol. She doesn't like when I put my "gorillas" on her. lol I think she's just jealous of my stellar-looking feet.

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lopey:
my current gf said they look like "gorilla toes" lol. She doesn't like when I put my "gorillas" on her.

LOL, now there's a pleasant mental visual. Thanks a bunch, lopey.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sandyfeet:
I think its ace when 2 people are stroking each other with there feet?

It's even better than ace & the proper word to describe it is yet to be invented as I know only to well having beeen offered the chance to play Footsy with my cleaner during the last few weeks & to say it feels fantastic(and even that's an understatment), when she rubs her beautiful sexy feet against mine!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
I do have my own buddy for my foot fetish, and i love to suck and lick his toes. he has wonderful feet.

Thank you for proving my point beyond any doubt whatsoever & please continue to give your opinions on this board because it is always great to get things from the woman's point of view & Im not being sarcastic I promise.

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
quote:
I do have my own buddy for my foot fetish, and i love to suck and lick his toes. he has wonderful feet.

Thank you for proving my point beyond any doubt whatsoever & please continue to give your opinions on this board because it is always great to get things from the woman's point of view & Im not being sarcastic I promise.
Sandy, Please post your comments on a more regular basis because I promise I am being 100% genuine when I say a lady's point of view is always welcome on this board I can assure you of that!!!!!

--------------------

crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:

Well put sandyfeet....

Since i have been with my new lady, i have been doing just that!!! And i have to tell ya its fuckin awesome....i never gave it much thought...until i met my dream foot queen, who has a fetish for her own feet and mine... She loves having my feet...As much as I do hers!!!

I don't get off so much on the toe sucking, foot sniffing she does, as much i do watching her truly enjoy what she is doing, and watching her do it....Hell, I was self conscious at first...LOL funny, now i know how some of the ladies in my past must have felt at first...But damn i have to say i do enjoy it...Never thought that would crank me... [Jerkoff] appears i was wrong.....

don't think she has seen this post...but she will...and she'll add her two cents....Jules posted a similar topic "Do you like it..." I believe it was titled, she posed the question of a female foot fetish. I have to say a couple of the responses shocked me... there are a few hypocrits out there...but to each his own.

Anyway....I have no complaints, and I take off my hat to the women here that can share it with someone, and to the guys that are not afraid to allow them too!!! [Thumbs Up]

Cheers

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jules
Loyal Member
Member # 12213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jules   Email jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that a guy shouldn't really knock it until he's tried it...and I think that if a woman is thinking about doing it, she should absolutely try it!! [Hump]

The feeling of having my own toes sucked and soles licked is the most amazing feeling. [Thud]

I love to suck my man's toes and lick his soles. I can really get into it because I know exactly how it feels for me.

....And the fact that I have my own foot fetish probably helps.. [Laugh] [Wink]

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babs
Board Regular
Member # 12793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babs   Email Babs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By any chance - does anyone know a good TGP for that? Not that BDSM nonsense, but girls doing mens feet in a normal sex context, sensual, kinky, naught....? Google did not help me...

--------------------
Toesucking is the New Blowjob

Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems to me - which may have unanimous agreement with those in this forum - that these days men are paying more attention to women's feet. Also, however, the inverse may be holding true as well, that an increasing number of women are becoming more particular about male feet in terms of having them properly groomed. With an increasing amount of men having a fetish for women's feet, men having cleaner and better-taken-care-of feet is becoming more of a priority among their mates. I've seen it in the media, on television shows, movies and even friends girlfriends' putting pressure on them. Amid the whole "metrosexual," or "übersexual" trend, more men likewise are taking care of their feet. To back up what I am saying, not one but TWO of the feet-mania.com's photo gallery updates from this past week alone each have a pic where the gal is sucking on the male's toes. It could be something that perhaps may be gaining some underground popularity here. Bottom line, I don't see anything wrong with a women indulging in guys feet. Women's feet are something that can sexually stimulate us males. Why can't the inverse hold true as well???

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by crazyscot:
quote:

quote:

Well put sandyfeet....

Since i have been with my new lady, i have been doing just that!!! And i have to tell ya its fuckin awesome....i never gave it much thought...until i met my dream foot queen, who has a fetish for her own feet and mine... She loves having my feet...As much as I do hers!!!

I don't get off so much on the toe sucking, foot sniffing she does, as much i do watching her truly enjoy what she is doing, and watching her do it....Hell, I was self conscious at first...LOL funny, now i know how some of the ladies in my past must have felt at first...But damn i have to say i do enjoy it...Never thought that would crank me... [Jerkoff] appears i was wrong.....

don't think she has seen this post...but she will...and she'll add her two cents....Jules posted a similar topic "Do you like it..." I believe it was titled, she posed the question of a female foot fetish. I have to say a couple of the responses shocked me... there are a few hypocrits out there...but to each his own.

Anyway....I have no complaints, and I take off my hat to the women here that can share it with someone, and to the guys that are not afraid to allow them too!!! [Thumbs Up]

Cheers

Your right it's important to let them do stuff with our feet as well, if that's what they want to do, besides it's good fun too!

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not my cup of tea to have my feet 'handled'. however, my lady has touched my feet enough for me to know that it's not only not bad.. but can feel pretty good. she's being a bit cautious because she knows i'm ticklish and she's also ticklish. but.. it's all good.

i've been told i've got great looking feet for a guy and that many wanted to touch.. not sure why.. i rarely have my feet, let alone my toes visible.. but i've had complete strangers stop me in the street saying my feet look great for a guy and wanting to know where i get my feet done... (to me that is weird.. i never go anywhere to get anything done.. not even my hair.. i do that myself). oh well....

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The girl thats coming to see me this summer in August is into guys feet/feet ingeneral. Not a foot fetish per say with her but that's alright with me. She loves my feet. Doesn't bother me if girls love guys feet.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links