Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girl Passes Out (Poll) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Girl Passes Out (Poll)
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you have permission I don't see why people are getting so bent out of shape over this

all of you would want to do it and you know it [/QB][/QUOTE]

im in agreement with the thing of having permission, which i think most people are, but your statement about everybody wanting to do this like it is such an obviously appealing thing is such an offbase assumption. i dont have any desire to have my way with the limp foot of a sleeping woman, loll i want the woman to be awake and active in my sexual experiences with her feet or anything else. you cant just say everyone is turned on by this, to me it is parallel to being turned on by outright having sex with an unmoving, silent, unconcious girl. that is just my thought of the whole thing even without the wrong or right judgements, i dont wanna offend anyone because i firmly believe anything with the consent of both partners is their business, but there is no way you can assume everyone is sexually turned on by playing with completely limp feet.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMO it just adds to the whole stereo type that all foot guys are creepy little trolls that lurk around in the dark molesting unsuspecting womens feet.So no,u shouldnt do it.Not only is it morely wrong,it is also illegal.Its a what we all call "Sexual misconduct".
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
if you have permission I don't see why people are getting so bent out of shape over this

all of you would want to do it and you know it

im in agreement with the thing of having permission, which i think most people are, but your statement about everybody wanting to do this like it is such an obviously appealing thing is such an offbase assumption. i dont have any desire to have my way with the limp foot of a sleeping woman, loll i want the woman to be awake and active in my sexual experiences with her feet or anything else. you cant just say everyone is turned on by this, to me it is parallel to being turned on by outright having sex with an unmoving, silent, unconcious girl. that is just my thought of the whole thing even without the wrong or right judgements, i dont wanna offend anyone because i firmly believe anything with the consent of both partners is their business, but there is no way you can assume everyone is sexually turned on by playing with completely limp feet. [/QB][/QUOTE]

ok calm down deep breaths [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
IMO it just adds to the whole stereo type that all foot guys are creepy little trolls that lurk around in the dark molesting unsuspecting womens feet.So no,u shouldnt do it.Not only is it morely wrong,it is also illegal.Its a what we all call "Sexual misconduct".
Exactly! I could not agree more with this statement. I know I've referred to it before, but think of that scene in the movie Road Trip. A hot chick is sleeping on a bus with her bare feet on the seat. Some total creepy looking freak looks around, then licks her toes. She wakes up, freaks out, and says "can't I meet any normal guys". What the hell do you people who lick, jerk off in, or otherwise molest sleeping girls feet beleive that others think of you? You are the prototypical "foot fetish guy"...the guy from the movie that sneaks around perving on sleeping, unsuspecting women's feet. You give us a bad name. I can't excuse people for it. Would you excuse a guy who jerks off on or licks a woman's tits while she was sleeping? No, we would all agree it is sexual misconduct (or I hope we agree it is). Why is doing this to a woman's feet any different. Stop rationalizing this deviant behavior, it doesn't work. Sorry for the rant, but this subject really bothers me.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You make it sound bad.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lambskin has a very good point, although I think many "normal" people in this world would still classify foot fetishism as "deviant behavior" just because it deviates from their own norm.

Mind you, foot lurking certainly does not help the overall image, but I wouldn't use that as the crutch for which the fetish reputation is based.

My point is that a lot of things "add to the whole stereo type", of which many of us "moral foot fetishists" might even classify as "generally acceptable" as far as what constitutes koshor foot fetish behaviour (which I'm not even gonna try to classify as wrong or right).

I'm saying that even koshor activities "add to the whole stereotype" and just because something adds to the stereotype is not grounds alone to dismiss it.

Think about the imagery of some desperate looking old dude with a big cheesy smile on his face and an uncontrollable boner in his pants if he holds a girls toes to his nose WITH her consent. Do you think that type of imagery does not infect mainstream America's view of us as a whole? Therefore, even koshor foot activities in our eyes "add to the stereotype".

Legalities are the strongest points I've seen made thus far in favor of supporting some people's opinions. Rubbing a dick against them is a clear violation in my opinion whereas poking a finger (even w/o consent) might not be, therefore I still regard the "legality" points as gray area.

I'm not sure what activites a court could officially define as foot "fondling" if they were to also read the poll.

Did you know there's foot fetish people who get off on tickling feet or just touching them? Could that constitute sexual behavior? And that is just one example of perhaps many others that could fit the mold of fondling in certain people's cases.

[ February 28, 2006, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno at times in the past I have always gone for the feet, but I may be learning - the other night I was with my friend, she was passed out on the bed, and I could have had my chance to go for her feet, and they were very very sexy! Something inside me said NO, and instead I just closed my eyes and went back to sleep. I think I am finally learning that it is wrong to take advantage of her feet when she's sleeping.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this thread amuses me a whole lot. I saw my original post and got to thinking a bit.

i think the married guys out here can best answer (i'm not married yet).

i figure, if my wife and I spoke about it and she doesn't mind while she's a sleep, then and only after such a talk i would play with my wife's feet while she's asleep.

so, with that said, i talked to my lady about it. she said that if that is what works for me, as long as i don't do it all the time to bothe her, she's ok with it. she's a light sleeper and feels that a few times is cute, but all the time is disruptive of her sleep and can get annoying.

so, with that conversation out of the way, i still won't really do it. i'd be too concerned about messing with her sleep! the thought my cross my mind but to me, i much much much rather have her awake. part of the thrill is noting her response to my touch.

speaking of consent, i am not one of those guys who find it funny or cool to mess with a gals tits when she's passed out drunk or not! to me it's a respect thing. i was brought up the old school way. only touch your wife. (but i've strayed a little in my teen years and am faithful to my girlfriend as an adult)

bottom line, don't touch if you don't have consent... don't touch if the person can't give you consent (speaking of consent.. am I the only guy here who doesn't get the point of unloading a load in a woman's shoe?)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Think about the imagery of some desperate looking old dude with a big cheesy smile on his face and an uncontrollable boner in his pants if he holds a girls toes to his nose WITH her consent. Do you think that type of imagery does not infect mainstream America's view of us as a whole? Therefore, even koshor foot activities in our eyes "add to the stereotype".
Tyler, I agree with you on this point to a certain extent. I was at a pool one summer and saw this guy in the pool kissing his girlfriends feet. He wasn't making a scene, but kissed them a few times. On the inside I was jealous, but I was with friends who saw it and laughed and cracked jokes about it. That's just the way they feel and there's nothing you, I, or anyone else here can do to change it. However, when a guy goes to the extreme of molesting a sleeping girls foot or worse yet cumming in their shoe, that puts an incredible negative connotation on men who like feet. They don't just see us as a little weird (as my friends at the pool did), they see us as sexual deviants and perverts. My point is that I still think there is a huge difference between "weird or different" and deviant.

quote:
bottom line, don't touch if you don't have consent... don't touch if the person can't give you consent (speaking of consent.. am I the only guy here who doesn't get the point of unloading a load in a woman's shoe?)

RPM

I totally agree. And no, you are not the only guy who doesn't get the point of unloading in a woman's shoe. I think it is disgusting and wrong. Obviously as we all have overstated, if you have a girlfriend or wife who wants you to do that or doesn't mind, well it's your thing and I have nothing against it. It just goes back to the whole sexual deviance thing. Any guy who does this to an unsuspecting girl is exposing her to their bodily fluids. Now I am unaware of gonnorhea or even HIV being transmitted into a bare foot from seminal fluid, but it still is pretty damn disgusting. How would you feel if you slipped on your sandle to find someone's shit, urine, or cum in it? Probably would make you feel sick and piss you off quite a bit wouldn't it? I'm speaking to those who have ejaculated into the shoe of an unsuspecting woman....just put yourself in her place. Try to imagine what would go through her mind if she figured out that she just put her barefoot into some stranger's cum.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out RevengeWorld.com. Theres a post on there, with a girls pics, that the guy bragged she gets drunk at every party they go to,passess out, and he lets his buddies do whatever they want to her. He claims they were at a party once, and she passed out and about 25 guys ran a train on her. It shows some pics of her lookin passed out, but I dont know If you can really believe shit like that or not.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You may as well play with a corpse's feet. It'd seem as such, given the circumstance.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can honestly say I wouldn't touch her feet. NOT to say I wouldn't stare a little bit!!

I personally feel that it's wrong and it can be looked at as a form of sexual assualt to go to a woman who is drunk and out of it, and play with her feet. People might look at it like it's just feet, but you are still touching that person without their permission. Now if it is your woman (wife/girlfriend/friend) and you normally enjoy those activities together then that is a different story.

Now everyone has there bats in the closetswith the skeletons. I enjoy some of the sleepy feet play myself. The girl I'm seeing loves my having a foot fetish and oftens likes to wake up by the feeling of me playing with her feet. But it's a fantasy. I would be lying if I said the thought of the drunk girl never crossed my mind. Just the same as when you see a woman with a nice body and think man if I had the chance...

But again that's only fantasy. I know people have them, but it's up to you as a person to keep yourself in check. There is a big difference between fanatasy and reality and we all know that. Also, how many of you that have wives or girlfriends would be cool with some guy touching the feet of your wife or girlfriend while your at a party and you thinkg she's safely passed out on a couch? How do you think SHE WOULD FEEL?

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't if their passed out or whatever. If it's a girl that wouldn't want me doing it than I wouldn't. But if it's my girlfriend then I'll do it as much as I want. I don't understand why some of you are saying you wouldn't even if it was your wife or girlfriend, they let you when their awake so what's the problem. But my vote is no on non consenting drunk girl.

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm definitely in the minority here as far as the "appeal" of doing something like this goes, but I highly enjoy sleepy feet. Many of my fantasies fall under the whole sleepy feet category. I prefer for a girl to keep her feet still while I do what I do. My favorite foot pose is when a girl is lying on her back and her feet are side by side in repose, limp, as if unconscious. And have I engaged in this sort of sleepy behavior. Yeah, I have.

While anybody would say they wouldn't, I tend to know myself, and as such, I'm very impulsive. A very "live for the moment" type. And having said that, I cannot honestly join the in crowd on this thread and say I'm against it. I would do it. I have done it. I fantasize about it. And it is as far as I will ever go.

I remember one thing that happened to me. I was at a friend's house to watch wrestling, and his sister had a friend of hers over. Now, while myself, my friend's sister(also a personal friend of mine), and her friend were chatting, I mentioned that I like feet, to which they seemed pretty "whatever" about it. I complemented the friend who I just met that night (I'll call her Sue) on how nice I thought her feet were.

At some point, she put her feet up right where my face was on the bed, and with her already knowing I liked feet, I interpreted it as, she's intrigued, maybe she wants me to do something. So I started massaging her feet. This went for like a half-hour before me and her moved to the floor and I kept massaging her feet. I swear to you, it was already late that night, and she actually fell asleep as I rubbed her feet, and I kept rubbing them. I kept asking her if she was awake, or if she wanted me to stop, but she said it was OK, and to keep rubbing. But she fell asleep eventually, and naturally, I kept rubbing. I give myself 4 hours of rubbing her feet while she was asleep before I fell asleep.

I did feel guilty, because we woke up at the same time. In fact, she let me rub her feet an hour later, but we talked about it later, and I apologized for doing what I did. Turns out she was an extremely heavy sleeper, but since then, while we've kept a very cordial, respectful friendship, I've kept my hands away from her feet, whether it be because I decided to, or she did, either or.

Like I said, touching and sniffing a girls feet while she's drunk, or passed out is the furthest I ever see myself going, and I certainly would never do to it a friend, unless she was OK with it to begin with. Never in a public place, but I do admit, I like this, and chances are, if an opportunity ever presents itself, I would capitalize. Bear in mind, I do prefer the consensual, "live", foot scenario, but sleepy feet tend to be what I fantasize about, deep down.
And time to time, I ask if she minds if we do a sleepy role play, a girl that is, that I'm about to get intimate with.

Well, there, I've just crucified myself on this board, make of this what you will. Completely, and unabashedly, truthful.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey mike you spin? U down wit da wheels of steel? What style? I'm mostly into trance and some slammin house. My bad I know it's off topic.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links