Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I'm getting sick of this shit, one of these days I'm going to snap... (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I'm getting sick of this shit, one of these days I'm going to snap...
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yupyup

Don't get downhearted over the idea of of paying for feet as these can be your BEST foot experiences, they have certainly been mine!

Visit some foothookers and find one that you particularly like, then try and build up a relationship. It may only be business affair but it can become friendly at least.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Camille:
yupyup, you sound just like one of those school-shooting guys

you scare me...

so give him a footjob and all is fine

think about it you could save lives [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lick:
yupyup

Don't get downhearted over the idea of of paying for feet as these can be your BEST foot experiences, they have certainly been mine!

I used to look down on guys that paid for sexual favors but now i realize that's what all guys do anyways [Smile]

when we buy them dinner, flowers, birthday gifts etc we are paying for sexual favors

going to foot parties eliminates the boring "getting to know her" nonsense [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
I used to look down on guys that paid for sexual favors but now i realize that's what all guys do anyways [Smile]

when we buy them dinner, flowers, birthday gifts etc we are paying for sexual favors

going to foot parties eliminates the boring "getting to know her" nonsense [Wink]

absolutely brilliant summary Mike! I've not seen the point conveyed so accurately and concisely in a very long time [Big Grin]

You are very much on key with that!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

absolutely brilliant summary Mike! I've not seen the point conveyed so accurately and concisely in a very long time [Big Grin]

I call it the bartering way of doing things and everyone is happy in the end. This sounds too easy, but some people can make it complicated. It is really that simple.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

thanks, i've wised up [Cool]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

clyde121
Major Player
Member # 9080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clyde121   Email clyde121   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

you scare me...

[Laugh] definatly i dont want to justify shooting people but i understand how they get to the point where they go off the deep end. some people control it better than others
Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by clyde121:
quote:

you scare me...

[Laugh] definatly i dont want to justify shooting people but i understand how they get to the point where they go off the deep end. some people control it better than others
Hmmm yes I do have mixed feelings about Camille's comment. Complaining doesn't help, but at the same time it's good to let off some steam. I mean yeah, I try to be positive, but it is a painfully slow process of anything good happening.
But I know I'll never turn into one of those guys (school shooters). Just become a hermit if nothing works out.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I don't know how the photographers of the foot sites do it so all those women let them take pics of their feet, I'm sure they offer them money or some shit.
[/QB]

LOL ya you have to pay models. Thsi is why we charge money for the sites, its not free to make them.

--------------------
Amateur GF feet www.mygirlsfeet.com

Posts: 95 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
i'm not gonna lie, i feel the same way most of the time. but more in the depressed way. hell, i'm the one dropping out of college because of feet

Oh dear! You find feet this distracting?! (Mind you, at colleges and universities there DO seem to be an almost endless supply of PERFECT feet!)

And I'll agree I have felt like Yupyup though my advice is not to make a lifestyle out of that attitude! But yes it's good to let off some steam once in a while. Having a foot fetish can be a bit complicated at times [Tongue]

For the time being enjoy the websites that are around. And if you live in the US you are one lucky guy as in here in Australia I think we're comletely devoid of them! And I'd go in no time!

i'm not gonna lie, they are. but at the same time, it's 1 in a couple of reasons i'm thinking about it. not feet by itself, but how i react. when you go to a school where the guy to girl ratio is 6 to 1, you'll get desperate.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links