Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet watching at church. (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Feet watching at church.
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I used to see feet all the time in church but once I had my fix I started paying attention. I used to obsess over the pastor's daughter and wife. The wife was a milf, and her feet were about a 6&1/2 and 7 maybe. Nice even proportion toes, smooth soles, always nice and well kept with an average arch. The daughter was taller and had bigger feet, probably around an 9-9&1/2. Long toes but not bony, they had meat to them and the soles were smooth and meaty and a smaller arch. Hers were not as well kept. Not crusty, but her feet had the natural look-totally sweaty and smelly I bet and didn't paint her nails often.

I don't look as much now, but it's still a sight...

Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To those who attend confession in church, just imagine telling the priest, yeah sometimes I get distracted in church because I stare at feet [Confused]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
benedictine
Board Regular
Member # 14762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for benedictine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i'm sorry, but this is the hypocracy that bothers me about the church. you cant say that and still follow the ten commandments which specifically states that you should not covet your neighbors wife and dont try and tell me you arent 'covetting' them cause you KNOW you are [Laugh]

Sounds like you have some issues of your own, lad [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

I am at peace with my God, how about you with yours, if you have one? [Nana]

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
To those who attend confession in church, just imagine telling the priest, yeah sometimes I get distracted in church because I stare at feet [Confused]

"Father, forgive me, for I have sinned. It's been one week since my last confession. In that time, I've lusted after ten women I saw in public. You see, they wore sandals, and I couldn't stop looking at their feet! I also had sex with my girlfriend's feet twice." [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next thing I know I'll have to confess for going to church on the washing of the feet day [Laugh]

(yes, Catholic churches seriously have a day for that)

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sounds like you have some issues of your own, lad
I am at peace with my god, how about you with yours, if you have one?

hell no i dont waste time listening to a 2000 year old book telling me what to do. i moved out my parents house years ago and i started making my own decisions long before then. i dont need some work of fiction to tell me that stealing is wrong, and i certainly dont prescibe to anything that promotes violence, bigotry, and hate.. and before you jump to defend it saying that the bible specifically states love your neighbor as thyself and do unto others as you would have them do unto you.. i also quote to you, an eye for an eye, suffer not a witch to live, if thine offends they, pluck it out, and (forgive me if i dont remember the exact quote) man laying with man is a sin. if you can choose which you'd like to live by, i reserve the right to choose which one i'd like to highlight to prove the hypocracy of any organized religion.

the closemindedness encouraged by almost all religions is the origin of the violence and strife that keeps our world in a state of constant conflict. the basis of any religion is control. control of its followers and eventually control of wealth and/or the world.

educate yourselves and read the lucifer principle by harold bloom.. and before you go off in a snit, it has nothing to with lucifer as in satan.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosedesire
Board Regular
Member # 18356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosedesire   Email rosedesire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Religious arguments aside....i have been reading this post and wanted to add a woman's perspective. i am one of those women in church who is always slipping out of her shoes, especially when i am dressed up and in heels. i never even thought of it being distracting till now. *L* i am one to be barefoot as much as possible. i like to be comfortable. If dressed up i will sit there slipping my heels on and off and propping my feet on the chair in front of me and curling my toes around the rack underneath (we don't have pews, but rows of padded chairs). i have even been know to kick them off entirely at church functions and walk around in just hose or barefoot if it is summer. Now every time i do i will be watching for you guys staring at my feet. *giggles*
Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bravo for actually bringing up this subject. What church goer hasn't noticed this? I certainly have.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

This topic is classic! Every weekend it seems to resurface!

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

rollinon24s
Board Regular
Member # 8306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollinon24s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bring the subject back up!!!! This past Sunday was awesome!! When i sat down i noticed the row in front of me had two pairs of hot pink heels just lying in the floor! They belonged to two gals in the choir, they each wore two different pairs of shoes, during the service they kept changing from their pinks heels to the black ones, it was kinda werid.

My friend sitting next to me had on these real sexy peep-toe heels on, she kept taking them off and on, stretching her leg against the back of the chair. At one point she put her foot into her purse(big purse) and started picking things up with you heeled feet and doing all sorts of crazy foot play. Needless to say my eyes were glued to the floor. I wonder of she noticed..lol

After church a bunch of us went to eat. Somebody mentioned feet and one guy started laughing and said this is a sensitive subject and looked at this other guy and laughed. The other guy laughed and said that he liked feet and they were real sexy! I stood up and gave him a fist bump and said right on brutha!! So looks like one of my church buddies has the same big time fetish that i have. Its going to be real nice having a friend i can talk to face to face about all this ya know!

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A_New_Breed_of_Rat
Board Regular
Member # 32145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A_New_Breed_of_Rat         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a church-goer, but was at a wedding in a church a few weeks ago.

That was torture.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from 6th to 8th grade i went to catholic school and we would attend the schools church on sunday but almost every sunday this young woman whom i beleived to be in her mid 20's i'll say used to sit in front of us with her grandmother but the woman wore slingbacks to mass and i couldn't help but look just hoping she would slip out and show her whole foot but she never did but for those two years she gave me something to look at in mass
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i used to get hard for feet in churches, i would think to myself: "GOD I LOVE FEET!" and from that point onward it was alright [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karas:
I used to obsess over the pastor's daughter and wife.

That's too funny because my Pastor's wife and daughter have some of the prettiest feet in our church too! His daughter especially. She's now married and moved away, but i go to a large church.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
religion aside... some of the best heels, best hose, best footplay i've ever seen was in chuch!!! nothing compares in terms of location and opportunity. just my opinion.

RPM

p.s. my early photo days started in church (not candids)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links