Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet and depression (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: feet and depression
Dudster
Board Regular
Member # 20677

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dudster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
how am i supposed to accept it when i'll still be a freak nonetheless??? this things a fucking burden, thankfully it hasn't gotten to the point i'd kill myself over it.

If you think you are a freak because of your foot fetish, I have one thing to reply with:
Foot fetish is the most common fetish, and it is now so common that you can hardly call it a fetish anymore.

(I havent read all of this topic yet, I just saw a link to it on the front page, so sorry if I have misunderstood soomething.)

--------------------
quote:
When you say "plx" or "plz" simply because it is shorter than "please", I feel perfectly comfortable with saying "no", as it it shorter than "yes".
QFT

Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Just stop blowing it outta proprotion...the foot fetish I mean. If you treat it like a dark cloud hanging over your head then you cant expect to get a girl to accept it. I mean put yourself in a girl's shoes(no pun intended), would you want your b/f to tell you about his foot fetish and by telling you he is basically crying about it and makes it sound like a disease.
The most important thing to do would be to accept it for what it is...a sexual "kink" that makes you even more unique! Once you have accepted it then and only then can you move forward in terms of getting a girl and becoming more outgoing and enjoyable to be around...because based on what you have told us here in your posts is that you hate going out to parties and being around people in general...and the reason behind this is to do mostly with your fetish for feet. So accept it and start living life...and consider yourself lucky to be able to enjoy a part of the body that is almost always in the open!

how am i supposed to accept it when i'll still be a freak nonetheless??? this things a fucking burden, thankfully it hasn't gotten to the point i'd kill myself over it.
You're so set in your ways. It appears as though you like being depressed and you are comfortable being alone. I might even go further andsay you're scared of happiness. The people on this forum have given tons of great advice yet I haven't read a reply from you that says...hmmm I might try that. The only replies I see are more self pity. The foot fetish isn't your problem. You're using it as a scape goat. It's your attitude and your take on reality. People tend to get a distorted view on reality when they isolate themselves. For instane, you don' meet or talk to women in social settings. But rather than your mind saying that your lack of femal interaction is attributed to your introverted behaviour, your mind instead blames it on your foot fetish. Of course asking any outside source i.e. this forum and they'll tell you it's not because of the fetish.
You're 19 and thats an awesome age! Don't waste it inside playing WOW and Halo. You have plety of time when you're in the nursing home to do that. Have fun!! Like yourself!! Be social!! And your depression will go away. Feet will be the last of your worries. Mind you...your feelings aren't unique, as much as you'd like them to be. All of us on this forum go through the same thing but we all deal with it in our own ways:
1)Be that guy stealing socks and licking the feet of strangers
2)Be that guy that only surfs the net pics and is depressed about his current situation but does nothing to fix it
3)Be that guy that invest money into his fetish by going to parties and hiring women
4)Be the guy thas excited about his fetish and gets the women that are lucky enough to be invited into his life excited about his fetish too.

Where do you want to be? I've seen all 4 types of guys on the forum and i'm sure that there are guys out there willing to help you fit into any category you wish.

GQguy

i'm not sitting at home playing halo and shit like that(i don't think i've played a video games in years) but YOU are making out ot be i don't TRY to do SOMETHING about it. you're right i'm set in it, because it's been like this for as long as i can remember. from what i can tell from that reply, you're telling me i'm already a freak. that's for agreeing with me.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok so i guess we can stop replying to this thread from now on. its all said and DONE, right?

hopefully one day you will see yourself as a cool freak who happens to like feet...like the rest of us.

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
ok so i guess we can stop replying to this thread from now on. its all said and DONE, right?

hopefully one day you will see yourself as a cool freak who happens to like feet...like the rest of us.

just because i don't reply with some positive doesn't mean anything. sorry if you think i'm not paying attention to any of this, i'm venting
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
venting is good. i suppose the general feeling is that we cant seem to say anything to make you realize it is and will be ok. its frustrating.
ultimately, you are the one with this problem and it is up to you to solve it.

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by You:
venting is good. i suppose the general feeling is that we cant seem to say anything to make you realize it is and will be ok. its frustrating.
ultimately, you are the one with this problem and it is up to you to solve it.

well, i don't know. even tho you all say it's ok, i'm the one who runs into people who say it isn't. it's sad in a way when i girl is more willing to have a dick shoved up her ass then to let a guy give them a foot massage.
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

there will always be people saying or thinking differently, i think we all have had our share of that.
the key here is for you to not let those people dictate the way you should feel about it. yes, it is a fetish. yes, its weird for some. yes yes yes who the fuck cares, it is your life and the best advice i can give you is to accept it and embrace it as part of who you are. there is absolutely nothing wrong with you..with us foot guys.
You have looked around this forum, you know by now that there are A LOT of girls who love this.

its a given if i tell you that soon enough you will see things 100% differently. even if you dont think so right now.

sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow alot of good advice floating around here. It may sound to me that u might need to move from where u r. I have never run into anyone that has frownd on it so much or badly ever. and thats not ment to b dog'n on ya either. Just a thought. It is probably one of the largest fetish's out here today. Good Luck
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
ya..understandable. Its not for everyone..but it does offer at least a way to pay for your education AND give you income!

Best decision I ever made...

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
it's sad in a way when i girl is more willing to have a dick shoved up her ass then to let a guy give them a foot massage.

I lol'd
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To: blackHxC88 when you say it's sad how a girl is more willing to have a dick shoved up her ass than to let a guy give them a foot massage don't tell that to us tell that to the people putting you down for your fetish make them feel like the weird ones. Say well if a girl can accept a dick up the ass I see nothing wrong with a foot massage. Who knows maybe it will make them think but odds are maybe not bc anal sex seems hmm popular should i say?

To: GQguy wow you really hit the spot with your long quote about feeling pity for oneself. That hit me pretty hard because I'm a quiet shy type. I'm not open about my fetish but I'm not ashamed but when it comes to girls I've had bad experiences and like blackHxC88 (who rejects his fetish) I'm one who is set to say screw this I don't want a girlfriend it will only mean more trouble.

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
To: blackHxC88 when you say it's sad how a girl is more willing to have a dick shoved up her ass than to let a guy give them a foot massage don't tell that to us tell that to the people putting you down for your fetish make them feel like the weird ones. Say well if a girl can accept a dick up the ass I see nothing wrong with a foot massage. Who knows maybe it will make them think but odds are maybe not bc anal sex seems hmm popular should i say?

To: GQguy wow you really hit the spot with your long quote about feeling pity for oneself. That hit me pretty hard because I'm a quiet shy type. I'm not open about my fetish but I'm not ashamed but when it comes to girls I've had bad experiences and like blackHxC88 (who rejects his fetish) I'm one who is set to say screw this I don't want a girlfriend it will only mean more trouble.

i don't even know why it's so popular. look up the temr "pink sock" if you don't know it. THAT's why i frown upon it. but i don't judge. i'm not rejecting it as much as i don't know why or how to accpet it. i'm awkward with people anyway when it doesn't involve sports. so having it isn't really helping. i don't go to parties because it's a waste of time and at the school i go to there's alot of drama. and i'm not paying for school for the drama. and the way campus is, the only people i hang around with are my soccer teammates. which is a good thing since most of us were in the same dorm. but it has more to do with the 6 to 1 ratio then anything.

P.S. For someone like me, that is BAD!!! so, bootman, don't come running in here calling me a pussy because i'm not that 1 guy. ok, i'm probably 5 or 6 in that. so don't say anything.

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
quote:
it's sad in a way when i girl is more willing to have a dick shoved up her ass then to let a guy give them a foot massage.

I lol'd
that was meant to be funny, but true as well from my experiences.
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
everybody get depressed and down from time to time.

i got a bit depressed about a lack of feet action with my girlfriend not so long ago earlier this year.

but discovered that lack of feet wasnt the only reason for my sadness, it was actually a number of personal problems and relationship problems getting to me, i was looking to cure my problems with foot fetishm as sex makes ya feel good!

but thats not the answere. you gotta look at the big picture and tackle the roots of your problems.

also to be in perspective. there are far worse things that can happen to someone than be sexually frustrated. of course its horrible i do know, but the only way to solve this problem is to be practical. my gf wont give me any footlove if i mope around looking miserable or pester her to give me a footjob.

i thought she was a typical ignorant girl who wouldnt accept my fetish but by going the right way about it ive opened her mind. and she regularly uses her feet in foreplay & even initiated a footjob the other day which amazes me!

us lucky guys could brag all day long but we know we've worked and given some love to recieve what we desire.

with a more positive mindset you'll get there buddy

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ps. i have days when im really tired and down and i loose all perspective. its totally normall to feel down from time to time.

but if you have depression issues you must try to find ways of tackling them.

not only that but you must stop thinking you are a freak.there are millions of people with a foot fetish, just look at this forum. theres much more crazier shit that a foot fetish.

and to be honest even in my early days when i thought i was alone with my fetish and maybe thought i was a freak, i was still happy to have this fetish and the thought that i will love feet for the rest of my life truely makes me feel incredibly happy.

even if i was a freak i would be a happy one. it is diversity, love, passion and creativeness which makes life so beautifull even if it can be a dark horrible place at times.

love the fact that you have a foot fetish. i understand the pain you are going through as i have been there but i say this with real seriousness. dont let this get you down, you can turn your life around much easier than you think and you can make your dreams come true.

you will also realise one day that there is much more to life than sex

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links