Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » please help, relationship prob! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: please help, relationship prob!
Footvasian
Major Player
Member # 29721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footvasian   Email Footvasian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bravo ToeTapper. I am in total agreeance with you. Great post!

I do believe in the astrology tho... It has rang true time and time again for me so I am purely basing this on personal experience.

The key to a successful partnership is to fulfill each others needs. One shouldn't take precedence over the other. Mutual satisfaction is key... I'm all for pleasing my man but it's great to have that reciprocated also...

Plus you are too young... Still wet behind the ears, so to say... No offense, just reality. Good luck.

~FV

Posts: 157 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadixx
Board Regular
Member # 22316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadixx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loud
gets rowdy when drinks
very arguementetive
has weird things such as starts an arguement if i look at nude seens on t.v (so anytime we watch movies ect it starts an arguement)
very jealous
shes a handfull
is bossy (dont like me being with friends much)
is embarrassing sometimes as she can be loud
family dont like her

Those are some pretty strong bad points there. When it comes to women,I have been around the block a time or 2. Take it from me,she isnt someone that you want to get tied down to.No matter what you feel now,give it 3 months of having your own freedom and doing what you want to do and flirting with other girls and you will forget all about her. All of those points that you described,descibes my EX pretty much perfectly. So,a word of advice..things may be good for awhile,but all of those bad points,which are quite serious,will start to wear on you and take its toll and eventually you will begin to despise her and things will go sour. So save your self the torment and heartache,because brother,there are millions of other girls out there.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ThisIsMe373......I understand , been there , done that ...... when it comes down to it , its better to move on instead of trying 'repair' problems .... you might be able to stay friends with bennifets but just be careful....

its happened to me

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for all the advice iv broken away from her not completely yet as she wont listen that i want to split but im dating another girl now she's not as attractive as her but way nicer personality, im just worried when it will come to sex i'll fail to rise to the occasion as im never gonna let my fetish be known, trust me in the uk its not known & my family & friends would be freaked, i suppose i need to be comfortable with her & everything should be ok.

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honest, you don't want to start down the path of "Performance Anxiety"; the more you think about your performance and/or erection, the worse you will make it. Stop thinking about it and just let it happen...and, yes it is that easy. Just do what you do & enjoy and, fer cryin' out loud, don't analyze it while it's happening.

You mention that your new girl isn't as "attractive" as the last one; I take it that you mean she isn't as pretty, or with equal physical charms. Give it some time, there is something amazing built into human beings: as person "A" gets to know person "B", the attractiveness (and even physical beauty) of "B" will increase remarkably in the perception of "A". I'm not just talking about sexual attraction. You may recall meeting a school buddy's mother for the first time and she was a little off-putting at first; with time, not only did you discover that she was a nice lady but you no longer saw that big mole under her eye (or something like that). Similarly, I'll bet your ex ain't all that you saw in her and the new, nicer, girl will start looking pretty good as you become better acquainted.

As for concealing your foot fetish in perpetuity, why does your family have to know about the intimate details of your sexual desires? How does this involve your friends? This is strictly between you and the woman whose feet you desire, I think. I recognize that there may be some cultural differences between the U.K. and the U.S. but I can't imagine that there is some custom that puts your parents in the audience of your bedroom's theater to raise scorecards judging your performance and the kind of activities that get you or your partner off.

You are right, you need to be comfortable with her, and she with you. Certainly, introducing yourself as a fetishist is not really getting of on the right foot (oh, stop me now, I'm too funny!) in a relationship, there's time for that.

Start with the general niceties of a relationship. The details can gradually emerge later.

As always, gone on too long, I'll shut up, now.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers toetapper very helpful advice, The thing i meant about parents & friends knowing was that if i let this girl know about my fetish it will leak out eventually & id certianly rather not risk this, it would destroy my social life, im more comfortable just keeping it to myself.

--------------------

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThisisMe373:
Cheers toetapper very helpful advice, The thing i meant about parents & friends knowing was that if i let this girl know about my fetish it will leak out eventually & id certianly rather not risk this, it would destroy my social life, im more comfortable just keeping it to myself.

Do you know for certain that this will eventually leak out?

It sounds to me like this is your brain working overtime again. I've had a few girlfriends in my time and none of them went blabbing to anyone else about what happened behind closed doors.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
quote:
Originally posted by ThisisMe373:
opinions on last post please.

Here is my opinion - it seems as though there are a few I have noticed on this site that focus so much on the foot thing being a negative instead of a POSITIVE.

You cant even think of pussy cause you are focusing on feet 1000% of the time.

Lord, I think at this point I love pussy more than you and I am not a les!

lol

I know we had our clashing of opinions in the past but on this one I gotta be 100 percent with you footgirl, footfetish is a POSITIVE thing! It's a gift rather than a curse Thisisme, and if anything it will bring you closer to the pussy you think you have nothing with.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

i hoped so J.J i just want to be attracted to the pussy like wanna touch it, lick it ect, is there anyway i know it sounds mad but anyway i can get to want it more?

--------------------

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tony soprano said that if a guy will lick a hole, he will suck a pole [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

thanks for all the advice with this, good news is iv totally broken away from her told her very bluntly, now i can start getting over her, hopefully time will heal.

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the getting rowdy when she drinks is what ended many of my relation ships and the drinking didnt part any better.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links