Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mature feet!! who else... (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Mature feet!! who else...
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was 24 I was with a woman who was 42. She had amazing legs and feet. She took good care of herself and worked out. She wore heels in th office every day, usually with black hose. At 24, she was a "mature" woman to me. Now, I am nearly 42 and to me, 42 just doesn't seem to be as "mature" as it was when I was younger. I guess your definition of mature changes as you age. I would still go for the "mature" feet, I guess now into late 50's or ealry 60's... As long as the feet are cared for. I have seen some young women (20s) with absolute awful feet and seen some older woman with winderfully sexy peds... I would't rule out anything!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links