Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » paris hilton's feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: paris hilton's feet
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not perfect but they're not the worst either.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
quote:
Originally posted by mtcarmeman2323:
i just clicked on that link of paris. i got to say i still think shes got sexy feet.

So did I. My opinion is that her 2nd, 3rd, and 4th toes are just ridiculous. They remind me of what happens in a cartoon when someone's toes get slammed with an oversized mallet!! [Laugh]

NOT attractive.

Although, I think that the big toes, pinkie toes, heels, and soles would probably compensate. So, would I suck her feet? Yeah, I think so. Then I'd shoot cum in her eye, spit in her face, call her a disgusting dumb cunt, and walk out. [Laugh]

Seriously, I find her to be a truly detestable human being.

I don't get your post. Do you like her feet or not? Seems like you do and you also don't. I definitely don't.
Posts: 1193 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do and I also don't!

I think her toes--the 3rd, 4th and 5th--look like they belong on some sort of dinosaur.

Remember the scene in Robocop II, when the big, well, Robocop II dug its talons into the floor for footing? Her toes remind me of that.

But that said, I could tolerate them enough to suck her feet from heels to toes. They're not horrendous, but they're a little bit outside my normal range for considering them "attractive."

Her heels, though, and insteps, and big-and-pinkie toes, to me, are pretty cute. I haven't seen her soles, but it's easy for me to imagine they'd be kinda nice.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
"Wikifeet"? What the hell?

wikifeet.com. Its a celebrity feet site.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links