Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How the Hell can you rate Feet with no Topshots?!? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How the Hell can you rate Feet with no Topshots?!?
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,

I didn`t mean you or Feet Fair, and I also didn`t mean a couple of preview pics. I was talking about photographers who shoot hundreds or even thousands of photos of the same model but don`t ever show a single pic of her toes from a top view.

I know you don`t only shoot soles because I´ve spotted some very pretty toe pics on your site [Wink]

-Hal-

PS. I wouldn`t call toes a niche of the foot fetish. They are probably the most important part of the foot.
That would be like taking photos of female tits without shooting the nipples...and then calling nipples a niche when someone asks about them [Wink]

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the complete package, I love the soles for the wrinkles, the arches, the smell. But I cant give it the blue ribbon until ive seen the top.
Posts: 3507 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
I do like the tops, but I'm a sole guy. You see toes everywhere you go, but you don't get to see women's soles everywhere you go.

ditto! [Thumbs Up]

It's nice to know I'm not the only sole guy in here! [Cool] I was beginning to worry, until I read a few more posts.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sioux Sinner
Board Regular
Member # 40553

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sioux Sinner   Author's Homepage   Email Sioux Sinner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as pics go, to please both pics of the "wrinkled sole toe crunch" usually shows both at same time. :-)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 27 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not really a fan of toe scrunching, personally.

Though, obviously, it's a great way to show off wrinkles. I enjoy the wrinkles, but not that pose so much.

To me, a shot with toe scrunching is not a "true" sole shot, because the nails and sometimes the tops of the toes (depending on how well the model in question can scrunch) are showing.

Well, that's my two cents...

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links