Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » $1800. (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: $1800.
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xno:
I DO think foot parties are worth the money. However, I think it is better to go less frequently. Getting that many girls so often is almost like eating out every day. It becomes routine. So, if you go once a month and save the rest of the $, you will be better off financially plus it will stay "special." Just my perspective.

Thx..Just had to hear it from someone else
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 14 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mmmtoes:
It's challenging to weigh short term pleasure versus long term needs like retirement, marriage, emergency savings, or a home.

The key to retirement savings has a lot to do with how early you start saving, dedication to putting money away (pay yourself first), time and compound interest. You blow that kind of money on an ongoing basis and you will work for the rest of your life. You will also never have a savings for the things that really matter.

Something to think about...

Great, for some reason my brother was seriously thinking about his retirement at age 16!!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
there's no amount that is ever too much as long as you are getting feet that puts you in paradise. just make sure you have enough to eat some double cheeseburgers when you get hungry later... oh and pay rent and electricity too.

other than that, i say get them feet however it takes. if you are the type that needs to pay large sums of money and that doesn't bother you, then you will not need to seek out cheaper alternatives through negotiation techniques or modifications to your scouting locations.

golden rule: he who has the gold makes the rules, Hee Hee! this is especially true when it comes to telling women how kinky you want them to be with their feet. more gold means more willingness from hotter women to hear you out [Thumbs Up]

Tyler, glad you gave your perspective!!!!
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

quote:
Originally posted by horny_randy_the_vampire:
they have the home kit for pedicures too n after u get pedicure u can easily do your own feet

My only question is.."What part of "bare female feet" is SO hard to understand? [thats the majority of this forum]

Thanks anyway

mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a 16 year old is smart enough to start putting money away now, even a little bit, the magic of compound interest will pay off in a big way 30-40 years down the road.

This example opened my eyes when I was in my early twenties and wish I had started saving earlier.

http://moneygirl.quickanddirtytips.com/money-compound-interest.aspx

The Power of Time

Compound interest is the reason it really pays to start investing early. People who start investing at a young age have a big advantage. Time, combined with the power of compound interest, is really amazing, which leads me to a second example.

Imagine two brothers: We’ll them call Early Eddie and Late Lino. If Early Eddie invests $10,000 at age 20, earns 10% interest compounded annually, and then stops and doesn’t invest anything more, he’ll have almost $729,000 when he reaches age 65. You heard that right. His one-time $10,000 investment grows into almost $729,000, which is more than 72 times his original investment!

Late Lino, on the other hand, waits until age 50 to begin investing for retirement. He invests the same $10,000, earns 10% interest compounded annually, and also doesn’t add anything more. Fifteen years later at age 65, Late Lino’s $10,000 has grown to $41,772.

But what happens if instead Late Lino tries to make up for lost time by investing $10,000 a year beginning at age 50? At age 65 after investing a total of $150,000, Late Lino will have about $391,000 – far less than the $729,000 Eddie has to show for his one-time $10,000 investment at age 20.

The tip to take away from this example is this: Invest as early as you can! If you’re young, you have the enormous advantage of having more time for compound interest to work its magic. And, if you’re not so young, there’s no time like the present to get started. So start saving and investing now.

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links