Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » sweaty stinky feet (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: sweaty stinky feet
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhh, stinky feet. Extacy through the nostrils. Don't know why I like them and I've long since give up trying to figure it out. I think its really sexy, but I've only had two opurtunities to sniff them, and it wasn't directly, I sniffed their shoes.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dogface
Member # 10740

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dogface   Email dogface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a new guy. First time poster. Foot smell is a huge part of my fetish. Problem is I have a certain smell that gets me going and it's hard to find. My girlfriend had almost no smell to her feet for some reason so I've resorted to used socks and shoes on Ebay with disappointing results. Any suggestions?
Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard, Dogface & let's hope get lucky on the sniffing front soon.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
erm, dogface? what sorta smell u into????

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julia exposed
Major Player
Member # 9025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julia exposed   Author's Homepage   Email Julia exposed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the smell is chemical, requires a certain "cocktail" to attain the "right" stink. I believe it is also a matter of tecnique. A woman can adjust the level and type of smell. Shoes play a decent part in how my feet stink. Socks and stockings change the mix. If you can, have her experiment with these things until you arrive at the desired aroma.

--------------------
Visit
feetexposure to see all my pics
 -

Posts: 241 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya,Im more into the smelling.Not so much into sucking and licking.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terrence, Have you had any luck in finding a decent sexy barefooted lady to worship & more importantly enjoy yet?

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FreakyAgent
Loyal Member
Member # 3547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FreakyAgent   Email FreakyAgent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smelly stinky feet are great, but just as dogface mentioned it's a certain smell that gets me started as well. I can honestly say that certain scents that just don't get the juices flowing like the others. I'd say at the top of my list is the leathery smell, which I just experienced a day ago so its the freshest scent in my mind. In a close second I'd say the smell of what my girl calls footsies, it's like hosiery that just covers the foot up to the ankles. When she wears those for about a week and surprises me with the "Smell this it stinks" line, it almost puts me in a trans....damn I love those footsies. As for a scent I'm growing accustomed to is the Nacho/Doritos/Corn Chips scent. Probably the most common foot scent of over-worked feet, but I'm starting to really enjoy the scent because it's the scent that I smell whenever I get home and my girl is walking around barefoot after getting home from work...it's great. As for a scent that really doesn't get me going it has to be the straight vinegary smell, I also hated the smell of real vinegar and when the scent is on the foot it still doesn't do much for me.....

--------------------
Yes, I'm a foot clip junkie and I have a problem.

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Shaddix:
Ya,Im more into the smelling.Not so much into sucking and licking.

I like doing both to be honest, you can't beat the sucking & licking but of cause it's each to their own choice.

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by FreakyAgent:
Smelly stinky feet are great, but just as dogface mentioned it's a certain smell that gets me started as well. I can honestly say that certain scents that just don't get the juices flowing like the others. I'd say at the top of my list is the leathery smell, which I just experienced a day ago so its the freshest scent in my mind. In a close second I'd say the smell of what my girl calls footsies, it's like hosiery that just covers the foot up to the ankles. When she wears those for about a week and surprises me with the "Smell this it stinks" line, it almost puts me in a trans....damn I love those footsies. As for a scent I'm growing accustomed to is the Nacho/Doritos/Corn Chips scent. Probably the most common foot scent of over-worked feet, but I'm starting to really enjoy the scent because it's the scent that I smell whenever I get home and my girl is walking around barefoot after getting home from work...it's great. As for a scent that really doesn't get me going it has to be the straight vinegary smell, I also hated the smell of real vinegar and when the scent is on the foot it still doesn't do much for me.....

I wish my ladyfreind would wear the same socks for an entire week but Im pleased to reprt that my cleaner's feet tend too have a bit of a nice smell too tem & Im just imaging what they would be like after an entire week in the same socks & Im getting too excited for my own good just thinking about it!

--------------------

FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the wife just came home from work,she took her shoes and socks off,and started to leave the living room,I stopped her and said let me smell em [Laugh] fresh out of the shoe's and socks they smelled like a lite scent of peanutbutter mixed with a very very lite scent of vinegar.Later on when her feet cool down and dry we'll see what they smell like then.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
the wife just came home from work,she took her shoes and socks off,and started to leave the living room,I stopped her and said let me smell em [Laugh] fresh out of the shoe's and socks they smelled like a lite scent of peanutbutter mixed with a very very lite scent of vinegar.Later on when her feet cool down and dry we'll see what they smell like then.

So just as a matter of interest what were they like after they cooled down?

--------------------

FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Humm that was 5 month's ago,I for got [Laugh]
A while back at the Den,I posted a good topic,it was how did your wife or girl friend's feet smell today,but no 1 wanted to play [Cry] or most don't have any feet to smell.I thought that would have been a good 1 sence the big time sniffing crowd hangs out there,oh well.I'll have to do it again Plastercast [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

well plastercast,she had on some kind of high heel sandle's today,looks like she went shoe shopping(she has enough shoe's,she could have a damn shoe store of her own)today they smelled like candy,like sweet tart's and it's 4:22am,lets see what they smell like now,brb(lol)
they still smell like sweet tart's,too bad it wasn't the kind of smell,we was looking for.

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
well plastercast,she had on some kind of high heel sandle's today,looks like she went shoe shopping(she has enough shoe's,she could have a damn shoe store of her own)today they smelled like candy,like sweet tart's and it's 4:22am,lets see what they smell like now,brb(lol)
they still smell like sweet tart's,too bad it wasn't the kind of smell,we was looking for.

Thanks for keeping us updated, FTPHANTOM:

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links