Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girl Passes Out (Poll) (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Girl Passes Out (Poll)
hidden_attraction
Board Regular
Member # 14816

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidden_attraction   Email hidden_attraction   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO Mic I give you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much credit! That was "forum-suicide" as far as this post is concerned, but you got guts I will say! Especially with al of the opposition.

Anyway, I believe that all women should be respected, treated fairly and such. HOWEVER, I too will say that I think seeing a girl barefoot and asleep is pretty damn attractive. Infact, this thing isnt as uncommon as it would sound (barefoot sleepy girls.com, allyoucanfeet.com). I do though see how it isnt a real mainstream thing, and definatly puts the concept of morality into question.

As many of you who have answered "Yes" said, consent is very important, and it is to me too. Me though, and like probably, oh lets say a healthy 60% (if not more) people here have done somthing morally off. You need to really ask yourself "Would I REALLY do this?". Its easier to say it one minute, and then when your put in a real live situation, do the opposite.

My final answer for me is yes, I would go as far as to sniff a girl's feet as she slept and touch them (assuming I know the person and we are in good standings with each other). And when I say sleeping, I mean sleeping (not knocked unconscious somehow!)! If your going to get urges for that, do all of us fine foot fetishists a favor and keep it in your mind for when your alone. Go whack off then with yourself, and not on a k.o'd girl's feet.

Respect the ladies, don't drug them or hit them just to get some time to do naughty things.

[ May 31, 2006, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: hidden_attraction ]

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its abuse - no way can it be acceptable.

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Abuse...jeez.To each his own i guess.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18403 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first foot fetish experiences came when the girl was asleep. I guess that skewed my preferences more towards the sleepy genre of foot fetish, and why I like it so much. The first time happened, as I recall, when I was really young. Perhaps that's what made my foot fetish go so hand in hand with my sleepy fetish. But I'm not ashamed. I know what I like and I'm sure there's a lot of other guys who like what I like, who simply aren't members of this board. Sleepy-style roleplay works for me, and if a girl is willing to do it, I'll definitely go for it. And if she really is asleep, well, I guess it's just one of those "in the heat of the moment" type of things.

It's hard for me to get any foot play. I'll get it anyway I can.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's flip it!
How would guys react if they woke up after having passed out somewhere, to find some gay geezer beating off whilst fondling their feet?

Maybe now some consideration should be given to how the girls would feel if they found some of the 'yes' guys doing that kind of thing to them.

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What if you woke up and there was some hot girl licking your feet to your surprise?

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope taking advantage of a passed out girl is a little too close to rape. It will turn that innocent party into a three ring legal circus in which you're playing the lead clown. Now if it was a girlfriend or someone else who was cool with you worshipping her feet o.k. but a perfect stranger is getting into some dangerous turf. I rather enjoy not having to go door to door and say
"Hello my name is Dennis I'm a sex offender.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe they'd let you have up next your offender profile "touchs womens' feet in sexual manner" lol..then you might get some kinky women showing up on your door wanting to get some..hehe

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18403 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Professor_White
Loyal Member
Member # 3799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Professor_White   Email Professor_White   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will admit... it got the best of me and I sniffed one girl's feet while she was out drunk. lol

--------------------
 -
"style is like salt... too much can ruin everything"

Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to my girlfriend but only because I know it's ok with her.

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my first time on theses forums. Although i have been visiting this website for several months now. I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this community.

As far as the question that was asked goes. No way i would never do anything to any girls feet no matter if they were drunk just taking a nap or all the way passed out drunk. Even given my stance on drinking along. Only guys that want to take advantage of a girl or a group of girls would do such a thing. Not very respectful.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that many of those who voted yes would comment a little bit differently if the sleeping/passed out girl who gets her feet fondled by a stranger was their own girlfriend.

Or maybe they just wouldn't mind if someone else would do this to their girlfriends.

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Civis Romanus Sum:
I think that many of those who voted yes would comment a little bit differently if the sleeping/passed out girl who gets her feet fondled by a stranger was their own girlfriend.

Or maybe they just wouldn't mind if someone else would do this to their girlfriends.

[Roll Eyes]

Oh burn!

Good point

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh hell no. that isnt gangsta homie. you gotta enjoy her feet while she`s conscious so you can both enjoy it

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links